Statement of grounds
internet disconnected

Brot

Gameserver Admin
Donator
3 Oct 2021
Hello Saya,
welcome to our forum.
The following game situation has occurred. We were playing on the map 8camberz and you were being chased by a horde of zombies.
This horde was about to infect you, so you disconnected right before you got infected.

Due to the previous bans you have collected on our server.

See here: https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:58669655&Submit

Your ban length has been increased due to your apparent repeated failure to follow the rules.

I hope you understand the reason and will follow the rules in the future

dad

11 Jun 2022
firstly: the first three bans were given for the fact that I was just fooling around with other players without malicious intent (and not knowing the local rules)
secondly: the last ban was given to me by mistake because another player wanted to voluntarily block other zombies when I was in the shelter. here is his post https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/cs-s-all- cs-go-zm-protest-a-punishment-daadaa1993.13688/
thirdly: reduce my ban to at least one hour. 2 days for this is ridiculous

Brot

Gameserver Admin
Donator
3 Oct 2021
At the latest after the 1 ban you should have read the rules carefully and follow them. Then it would not have come to the other bans.

In my eyes, the ban length is exactly right. Gladly, however, a SPA/HA can write his/her opinion about it and adjust the ban length if necessary.

Have a nice day

dad

11 Jun 2022
At the latest after the 1 ban you should have read the rules carefully and follow them. Then it would not have come to the other bans.

In my eyes, the ban length is exactly right. Gladly, however, a SPA/HA can write his/her opinion about it and adjust the ban length if necessary.

Have a nice day
I rejoining not for play again.I wanted to watch the game until this map was over.And don't wish for "Have a nice day" after ruining it

dad

11 Jun 2022
I rejoining not for play again.I wanted to watch the game until this map was over.And don't wish for "Have a nice day" after ruining it
In previous times, I did not protest because I did not know about the existence of this forum. This time I want a fair hearing

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
If you want to switch to spectator, then you should rather use the command "!specme" which will put you to spec once you die or when round is over.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
It is standard practice to issue a ban and then check the players prior ban history and adjust the current ban based on that. I would like to also say that in the message you sent me you claimed you were only doing what other players have also done, but this is not a defense for breaking our rules. However, you do also admit that you broke the rules, and looking at the logs I can see both that you joined the spectators team and that this is your only instance of rejoining in a significant period of time. While you should know the rules and be sure to follow them, Brot likely could have given you a warning in this case instead as bans should be a last measure and I do not see any indication that you have received a warning or done anything to deserve a warning.

Since you have served a good chunk of your ban I will reduce the length of your punishment to 8 hours, so you will no longer be banned, but I will leave the ban there as a part of your history to be used in the future should you break any rules again.
In the future please follow what Data said above and use the "!specme" command in chat rather than rejoining, as it is against our rules and you cannot claim ignorance of those rules again in the future.

dad

11 Jun 2022
It is standard practice to issue a ban and then check the players prior ban history and adjust the current ban based on that. I would like to also say that in the message you sent me you claimed you were only doing what other players have also done, but this is not a defense for breaking our rules. However, you do also admit that you broke the rules, and looking at the logs I can see both that you joined the spectators team and that this is your only instance of rejoining in a significant period of time. While you should know the rules and be sure to follow them, Brot likely could have given you a warning in this case instead as bans should be a last measure and I do not see any indication that you have received a warning or done anything to deserve a warning.

Since you have served a good chunk of your ban I will reduce the length of your punishment to 8 hours, so you will no longer be banned, but I will leave the ban there as a part of your history to be used in the future should you break any rules again.
In the future please follow what Data said above and use the "!specme" command in chat rather than rejoining, as it is against our rules and you cannot claim ignorance of those rules again in the fut
I completely forgot about this command.And yes i will try not to break this rule in the future.
And TY.
Have a nice day/night

Reactions: Shez