dad

11 Jun 2022
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name A bunch o autonoobz

SteamID STEAM_0:0:58669655

Ban/Gag reason teaming

Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment

Statement of grounds
I know it's teaming.I'm do that ony for fun.But on this server full of campers and noobs no one knows how to have fun(
Reduce for 1 or 2 day.
It me first knifing.

Last edited:

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
Wasnt too funy for the 5 camperz you teamkilled. And it wasnt teaming, it was taming and multiple teamkilling.

It's your 6th ban in total. Time for learning mate, use this break to reconsider your behaviour on servers before it's too late. And remember: The next ban will always be longer.

Not a sign of being mercy, not a word about never doing it again.

Ban stays.

Edit (seen your message which wasnt open for an answer): "P.S. IF IT'S BECAUSE I'M FROM RUSSIA , DRIVE YOUR ANGER AGAINST THE OTHER PERSON (YOU KNOW WHO I MEAN)"

1. No, it is not bcuz you are from Russia, I didnt even know where you from and I dont care about your nationality. It is because you are a teamkiller. You were the one who was knifing players into teammates' campspot and caused multiple teamkill.
2. I have no idea whom you are talking about.

dad

11 Jun 2022
Wasnt too funy for the 5 camperz you teamkilled. And it wasnt teaming, it was taming and multiple teamkilling.

It's your 6th ban in total. Time for learning mate, use this break to reconsider your behaviour on servers before it's too late. And remember: The next ban will always be longer.

Not a sign of being mercy, not a word about never doing it again.

Ban stays.

Edit (seen your message which wasnt open for an answer): "P.S. IF IT'S BECAUSE I'M FROM RUSSIA , DRIVE YOUR ANGER AGAINST THE OTHER PERSON (YOU KNOW WHO I MEAN)"

1. No, it is not bcuz you are from Russia, I didnt even know where you from and I dont care about your nationality. It is because you are a teamkiller. You were the one who was knifing players into teammates' campspot and caused multiple teamkill.
2. I have no idea whom you are talking about.
You have already increased it from 2 days to 4.I will not ask for anything other than a reduction to 2 days (as it was at the beginning).
And when teaming up against me, everything is ok, but as soon as I threw one or two zombies to the campers, it's not good.I'm not going to record every time this happens.
I play to have fun and have a good time. I just write in the chat who I think he is and then I forget about him/them.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
Just because you were teamkilled doesnt give you the right to teamkill. And just because others break a rule it doesnt give you the right to break rules yourself.

Are you allowed in Russia to steal a car if somebody else steals another car? What kind of logic is this?

You tried so hard to teamkill... Took you 7 attempts to finally knife somebody up to the camperz. You made your decision and it was teamkill whatever it costs and how long it will take - i made my decision: banning you for teamkilling. When I saw that it is your 6th ban since April 30th I increased your banlength.

And I believe it is a perfect ban length, especially when I read your answers. You believe you were right to teamkill. But you are mistaken.

dad

11 Jun 2022
I meant that it was not in retaliation for teamkilling against me, but that when it happens against me, I don’t see any bans on the site.

And stealing in retaliation for what was stolen from you is not good in any country. Then there would be complete chaos

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
And stealing in retaliation for what was stolen from you is not good in any country. Then there would be complete chaos
Exactly.

Sometimes there are no admins around, someteimes they are afk, sometimes they play themselves, sometimes they are busy with other situations or speccing some other rulebreaker. And no admin in the world can keep an eye on all spots and players of a map. So if you are teamkilled next time, try to record a demo instead of teamkilling yourself. You might get caught again - you might get banned again, mate.

dad

11 Jun 2022
I know that you all can't keep track of everyone. Yes, this will not work. Because it will happen again and again. And you can't ban everyone.

And yes i didn't intend to "Not a sign of being mercy, not a word about never doing it again." I ONLY ask you to reduce it to 2 days, as it was at the beginning.

P.S. I recorded a demo only one time when I suspected a player of an aimbot (a real gross violation, unlike "teamkilling") but everything was already decided there (damn high ping is to blame).
I will take note about "So if you are teamkilled next time, try to record a demo instead of teamkilling yourself", but still I'd rather write in chat and chill.
Because it's just a game. And when others do not understand this, it is very bad, mate.

Last edited:

dad

11 Jun 2022
I would not open either this or the previous request if the ban time was the same as in the first minutes after they were installed.
What kind of practice is this to double the ban a few minutes after the verdict is issued?
And do not repeat that it depends on the previous ones. I'm not talking about this. You understand what I'm talking about. At first it's 3 hours, then after 10 minutes it's 3 days. At first it's 2 days, then after 15 minutes it's 4 days.And don’t tell me that needs to be clarified on the site. In your admin console everything is written how many bans this or that player had. So what’s the problem with leaving everything as it is from the very beginning?

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
If I may respond to it: It's actually a common practice that ban length is adjusted short time after. Admins are sometimes quite busy and when they see that a ban needs to be issued, they might not have had the time so far to go through your entire ban history and decide what an appropriate length is. Therefore it can also happen that you are just banned for one hour, then after the map the admin may have the time to look through your ban history and adjust the length to the final value.
It would be unusual that an admins adjusts a ban length several hours or days later, but within the next hour this happens quite often. But I understand that it is not so nice for the players to believe they can get back into the game just to realize that ban length has changed.

But in general you can assume that your ban length might be increased short time later, if the length is not twice as long as the previous one! ;-)