1 Dec 2020
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name Holydonut

SteamID STEAM_0:1:7792640

Ban/Gag reason teamkilling

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
Hello -

So I just got perma banned, because of the post I made about Brot.

I don't want that. And I'd like to get the perma ban removed.

My initial post was to explain why I thought my ban was unfair, and to understand it better.

I'll stop posting on the forums if that's what's needed.

But perma banning someone for this seems a bit out of proportion.

1. I'll stop posting here
2. I'll take a break from the game
3. And I'll do my best to go out of dubious situations like the one that led to initial ban. Not nade any zombies, or stand as far away as possible.

I just hope that this can be sorted.
Perma ban is a last resort, not for situations like these.

Thanks

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
You werent permanently banned because of the post you made, in which you accused one of our admins to be abusive lacking any evidence and logic. Or in other words: In which you were lying after getting caught teamkilling.

You were permanently banned as you didnt listen to my warnings in your last unban request in which you tried to falsify our rules: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/thr...-protest-a-punishment-java.13593/#post-104698. To everybody who is interested, here is what I wrote last time, I believe I was pretty clear in choosing my words:

Dont try to exploit our forum rules, teamkiller. And dont test our patience. Enough is enough. Next time I see you teamkilling or attempting to teamkill it will be your last time on our server. So take the one-month-ban to finally reconsider your behaviour as it is your last chance.

Maybe it would have been more clever to either stop teamkilling after your last ban expired or at least to stay quiet after you were caught again. Maybe I wouldnt have noticed your ban, who knows.

Ban stays. Now it's over - no more teamkilling.

If you want to play on our servers again you need to buy a new copy of that game and to follow our rules.

java

1 Dec 2020
I didn't edge on purpose. I swear.
Is it too much to ask to simply not be banned for ever?
Please.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
It is too much for present time, yes.

Regarding your toxic behaviour both on forum and on servers I dont want to take the responsibility of unbanning you - what should I tell the next players you decide to teamkill? Or the next admin you would acuse of abuse after rightfully banning you again? Why would I believe that you learned a lesson after 1 week that you didnt learn in 2 years before?

EH is a forgiving community so maybe - just maybe - you will be given a very last change again if you make a new appeal in a few months. But for the moment the best thing `for the community is that you are game over and cant teamkill any of our players anymore.

java

1 Dec 2020
Thank you for your reply.
I love this community.
And I love playing this game.
I'll give it some time, for the wounds to heal, and, after that, I'll open a new appeal to remove the ban.
I don't play CS:GO or even CS 1.6. I play CSS ZM. And I want to always be a part of that community, and what is left of it till the end of the internet. I apologize for my transgressions, and greatly hope in the future I can be brought back and forgiven.
Thank you