1 Dec 2020
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name Holydonut / Cademonium

SteamID STEAM_0:1:7792640

Ban/Gag reason roof camping

Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment

Statement of grounds
Hi everyone
I just wanted to know if there would be any way I could get this ban's lenght reduced.
I really, really, really, forgot it was forbidden for humans since we see zombies there all the time... to go on the roof in this map.
I saw everyone go up and simply went with them.
When I was remembered that humans cannot be there, I left, and the demo shows that.
I have changed my name to avoid being recognised as I wanted to disassociated myself from Holydonut.
I even changed my spray for the same reason...
I didn't team or edge on purpose, and I wouldn't that ever again. I kept it low, behaved and respected the rules because I didn't want to be banned ever again...
What happened was an honest mistake, really, trust me I really didn't intend to do anything.
After being banned for so long of course I didn't want to get banned every again.
Please don't perma ban me because of something like this.
I swore I would change my behaviour and I really did.
I hope you understand
Thank you and Merry Christmas

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: sxmity and SyntX

Dhoudz

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
28 Jan 2013
Hey java / Cademonium,

yes it was a harsh decision and I carefully thought about it before I made it.
For now I will stick to it, but I will also ask Easy for his opinion on this.

java

1 Dec 2020
I really didn't mean to do anything bad. I am swear I am being 100% honest.
As I said I changed my name, spray, to keep it low and play the game without getting noticed, without breaking any rules...
Please understand that. I am really being honest.
I would never break any rules again after my last ban because I don't want to get banned ever again.
Thank you

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
Hello Java,

This is your 9th ban (atleast that I know of) and this tells me that you should know our rules very very well.

It’s with disappointment that I have to say that this ban will stick for now, you can come back in a couple of months and make a new request for unban or reduced ban and we can talk more then, you ask for a unban/reduced ban just 2 days after you get banned….

Don’t put yourself in situations that you are later going to regret, it doesn’t matter that you went back down. You threw a rock in a glasshouse, for the 9th time. This if anything should teach you the lesson to think twice before doing something.

Regards,
Melisa

java

1 Dec 2020
Please don't do this. I know the rules and I am respecting them, I swear. This was really something that happened with no intention... no harm whatsoever. I left the roof...
As I said, I am behaving, cahnged my name everything so I can just play the game.... I would never break the rules again, this was something that happened accidentally, really ...
Please don't ban me for this... I beg

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
To be fair: I made the report before I realized that most of them have left the roof in the meanwhile. I just saw the last one getting up there and one shooting away the prop afterwards but I dont know who started to build that path to the roof and who just followed them upwards. I myself have been on roof sometimes (when you get the sleigh, you can sometimes easily end up on roof) but I always get back down short time after.
I also remember that sometimes reported players are not punished when they visibly try to break a rule (like teaming) but do not succeed. Of course java/holydonut has quite a history and he should know so a ban is well deserved. But from my personal point of view these circumstances might also justify a reduced ban length. Of course the decision is up to you and I don't really care about the outcome, just wanted to share my thoughts and what I did or rather did not whitness before the start of my demo. ;-)

• Angry
Reactions: java and arcovk

java

1 Dec 2020
Thanks Dataworm, your words mean a lot to me. Hopefully the admins will have another look at the situation and the ban. Thank you

java

1 Dec 2020
Please Admins understand this was a mistake. I would never team or break any rules again. I went to the roof and remembered it was illegal and then immediately left it. Please have a look at this situation. Thank you and Merry Christmas <3

• Haha
Reactions: sxmity and SyntX

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
Empty words. Meanwhile you were caught teaming and teamkiling on your new account too.

java

1 Dec 2020
I do NOT have a new account what the hell? i am doing my best here but you just wont listen. I honestly give up.
This is exhausting and now I am being accused of having a second account when i wait and wait days and weeks for an admin to look at this situation again. After everything I did ot make this work?
It's incredibly sad and frustrating to be prosecuted like this, specially having been part of this community for so many years.
This hate towrads me has become too heavy for me to carry. This is affecting me everyday at a personal level. so i give up.
I have no new account, and I didn't break rules that justify what happened.