22 Apr 2020
Russia
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name Brutal man

SteamID STEAM_0:0:35778378

Ban/Gag reason Team Killing

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
I ask you to remove my punishment and even more so remove it from history, there was no Teaming, I just threw a zombie with a knife on the roof, in the room of which there were no people at all, Zombies just walked on the roof in single file, did not eat anyone, we just had fun without damage to someone! Nobody got hurt, nobody complained

Jd Smith

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
16 May 2020
Hello Brutal and welcome to our forum!

With the reference to the above request, the ban has been expired already but I will suggest you type in-game "!rules",

You suppose to kill the enemy not knifing them to the roof regardless of it's harmful or not this is ruining the gameplay cause of you others will do the same thinking this isn't a rule-breaking,

I have already ignored a lot of things from you but there's a limit to ignorance.

Closing this request.

YLuTbI4

22 Apr 2020
Russia
Hello Brutal and welcome to our forum!

With the reference to the above request, the ban has been expired already but I will suggest you type in-game "!rules",

You suppose to kill the enemy not knifing them to the roof regardless of it's harmful or not this is ruining the gameplay cause of you others will do the same thinking this isn't a rule-breaking,

I have already ignored a lot of things from you but there's a limit to ignorance.

Closing this request.
Hello, we, players, come to the server to play, shoot, hunt, HAVE FUN! You can have fun in different ways, we enjoyed the moment when I threw zombies on the roof, no one at a loss, I repeat - NO ONE HAS BEEN HURTED! Let's think about what the rules are for? In order not to infringe on anyone, so that there is order, so, in this situation, no one suffered, and only I was infringed by this ban! jD, you are too critical in your actions and observations, and this is not the first time!
That situation on zm_clouds, I was sitting on the castle (where you can barricode with boxes) and shot at zombies that were in a pit with water, by some accident one zombie flew into people (they were in a camp like a slab with a ladder), they were eaten and you punished me, in fact, for no good reason, just because you wanted to!
Sometimes you need not only to subordinate people to the rules, but also to think with your head, to see the situation, and not just obediently obey the "law"! This is what distinguishes an admin from a good admin! I ask other administrators to evaluate this situation, and maybe even assess the situation on the zm_clouds map about which I wrote a little higher, I really want to hear the opinions of other administrators, regardless of their side of opinion, because each has its own truth, and in discussions the truth is born and learned ! Having studied the opinions of other admins, I will surely become more experienced in the legal fields of EH, and jD will become a more experienced admin!

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Due to the lack of a demo it is hard to assume what happened in that moment. zm_clouds is a map with "waves" on terrain which can make fattys fly, especially when shot with awp (head-shot). In such a case, "the accident" cannot be used to punish a player but, if seen from a bad angle it can be judged as an "intentional accident".
We all try our best to hold the players in the rules zone and maybe some of us take some rapid decisions, we all learn from mistakes and if this was a mistake then I am sure that the admin will reflect on it and next time will try no to rush into punishment decisions. :)

Reactions: YLuTbI4

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
Well you - just like all players who stick to the rules - are welcome at our servers anytime. But you are obliged to play by the rules in every situation. I saw you teaming with the enemy before and I also warned you before ingame.

As far as I understand both of you the banned player and the fattiez decided not to attack each other but knife them up to the roof "for fun". This is teaming and not allowed - and it turns to teamkilling in case of some of these roof fattiez kill CTs that use a camp spot in this area.

At the moment I see no reason for deleting this ban - but if you both agree that there was no CT teammate killed in this situation I will change the ban reason to "teaming" instead of "team killing".

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
@YLuTbI4: I somehow agree with you that things should not be punished when no player is negatively affected and many admins won't act in such a situation, but:
1. You already know that some admins do handle such cases. You know that on this server it is considered "teaming" when you just stand next to an enemy without attacking him (even if you dont help him in any way). So you should avoid such things in general if you want to avoid a ban.
2. You say that there was no human camping in that area at that time. But keep in mind that humans might respawn and start to use on of these spots to camp. Once this happens, there might still be zombies on roof who could then easily kill this human. Therefore it is never a good idea to knife a zombie to the roof! ;-)

YLuTbI4

22 Apr 2020
Russia
Thank you, I heard you, looked at the opinions from different sides, thank you for your time! I took into account your answers, made conclusions, admins are different and with different moods! Previously, jD and I had fun, then she became an administrator, turned nale because of the burden of responsibility entrusted to her!
This is her choice, her responsibility, this situation will not affect in any way but my respect for her! Above, jD wrote that she forgave me a lot, yes, maybe I'm not perfect, no one is perfect, but the guys and I also forgave her some actions that might not have happened if she was perfect in everything (I mean the administration) , so we will assume that we are in the calculation!
And Easy, no need to retrain the reason for the ban, we all understand that it will not change anything radically, well, there are 15 chances and so on, I will survive nothing bad ... Thanks to everyone who participated, good health!

I mean I have always respected jD and that will not change (language barrier)

Reactions: Dataworm