28 May 2018
Name Amor fati
SteamID U:1:376894187
Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date now

Report Reason
Killing teammates on Purpose
Additional Information
Throws grenades on elevator on 4_AWAY to launch zombies into the ct's, I asked him to stop cause last round he teamkilled all of us. and here he goes again.

Fast pace til around 1 minute left in the demo , Affe did throw some grenades but that was not at the elevator or attempting to teamkill so that looks fine to me.
Proof Demo

Attachments

• u.dem
    3.8 MB · Views: 54
Last edited:

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'548
1'146
Zombieland
Hello mate,

grenades are part of the mod. There is hardly a player that didnt kill by a noob nade - it even happens to the best. I feel your pain about it but... The only restricted thing about using grenades is grenade spamming (buy and throw, buiy and thorw...). Same goes with noob edging by the way.

So without checking your demo I can already tell you there will not be a ban issued nor will anybody be punished for a noob nade on our servers. In case any admin meets him in game and see him trying to sabotage we will obviously talk to him, but there is no need of taking action in form of a ban here.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Last edited:

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'548
1'146
Zombieland
Why do you send me a link to a russian site?

Your demo doesnt show any rulebreaking, so there will not be issued a ban. Regarding the link to the old ban request I am awaiting the admin's answer.

Reactions: NorthernLight

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
launching zombies into CT's with grenades is not against the rules?

They are using grenades to launch zombies into Crowd of CT's, its teamkilling on purpose with grenades.

why is that okay? on 4away you specially time the grenade throw so it hits exacly when elevator gets up there, so that zombie can fly straight into the crowd of ct's.

I dont get why you allow this? they are not just throwing grenades if htat was the case it would been fine.

they are throwing grenades to teamkill thats way different so I dont understand.

the download is for ppl who dont have the map, you need it to watch the demo thats all.

Last edited:

Ghost.o.o

25 Jan 2020
there is no reason to report such thing. i saw other players do the same thing and he is not launching zombies at cts.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'548
1'146
Zombieland
@Ghost.o.o

ONLY the requester of the ban, the admins, and the player that is involved in the ban request are allowed to reply to the thread!
Anyway, everyone is free to post proofs ONLY if they have them. I want to remind you that what will happen is due to our decision (admins, SPA, HA), so your word is not needed. DO NOT POST things like "GIVE HIM 3 months", "well done he deserved it", "shut up", "yeah ban him" and so on. This will lead into a punishment.

Please read here: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/who-is-allowed-to-write-in-ban-unban-requests.1222/

Reactions: Ghost.o.o