Donation: Problems, Support & Feedback

Brot

Gameserver Admin
Donator
3 Oct 2021
Moin zusammen,
ich habe für Package 3 [1 Month] gespendet. Ich weiß nicht ob der Fehler bei mir liegt, aber beim Startbildschirm habe ich immer noch 5 Sekunden Werbung und VIP Chat habe ich Ingame leider auch nicht.

mfg

Brot

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Moin zusammen,
ich habe für Package 3 [1 Month] gespendet. Ich weiß nicht ob der Fehler bei mir liegt, aber beim Startbildschirm habe ich immer noch 5 Sekunden Werbung und VIP Chat habe ich Ingame leider auch nicht.

mfg

Brot
Hi, did it end up working or is it still broken?
are you sure you bought it for CS:S and not CS:GO (go-free)?

Brot

Gameserver Admin
Donator
3 Oct 2021
Hello yes I am sure I bought it for CSS Zombi V1 and V3 the skin in the package is enabled ingame but the other features unfortunately not

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Hello yes I am sure I bought it for CSS Zombi V1 and V3 the skin in the package is enabled ingame but the other features unfortunately not
Sorry for the delay, it should be fixed now.
It was a bug in our system.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
Hi, I donated for a 1 month package a few hours ago, but the new skin model doesn't appear anywhere. Still standard. Am I missing something?
Hello Tirant,

first things first: Thank you for supporting, highly appreciated. You'll find your skin(s) by using !store in game. If you still miss any featues let us know!

Reactions: Tirant

KILLER BEE

Donator
1 Mar 2023
Ok guys i have a problem i have donated but i still have a problem with the ads they still pop up is that normal or something else

Aftershock

Donator
9 Jan 2023
Belgium
Ok guys i have a problem i have donated but i still have a problem with the ads they still pop up is that normal or something else

+1 I also get "Please wait X seconds to view ads" in the MOTD more often than not. This isn't always the case, it seems that when switching to a relatively small map like zm_cbble or zm_eh_solo, this doesn't happen as often and I can click out of the MOTD in one go.

Not that any of this bothers me in the slightest. I'd personally gladly watch ads if it means it supports the server.

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
it's a stupid issue with sourcemod late loading stuff :/

we're planning on removing the ads though because they don't really provide us anything anymore. more to come

Reactions: Aftershock

SyntX

18 Jun 2021
Nepal
I guess MOTD plugins is private and Niko Made it.
"MOTD query" (1.0) by Nikooo777

Sourcemod is having lots of issue lately, i even had to recompiled SourceMod for my server.
but since you are using SourceMod 1.10

I suggest you to install SM1.11 and rewrite your plugins in newer syntax.

• Haha
Reactions: SOUR

mixalis-94

1 Nov 2022
Heyy yesterday i bought Package 2 for 1 month but not visible the skin and vip tag too thanks.

Tirant

Donator
11 May 2018
Switzerland
@Nikooo777
I wanted to extend the duration of my package, so I spent additional 25 € today on the Elitehunterz Store via Paypal. Unfortunately, the package is not visible in my store account (only for the old payment on 2023-02-09). There is no VIP status on the server, either. What happened?

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Heyy yesterday i bought Package 2 for 1 month but not visible the skin and vip tag too thanks.

@Nikooo777
I wanted to extend the duration of my package, so I spent additional 25 € today on the Elitehunterz Store via Paypal. Unfortunately, the package is not visible in my store account (only for the old payment on 2023-02-09). There is no VIP status on the server, either. What happened?
Hey guys I'm so sorry!
We changed a bunch of things on the donation panel and this fucked up paypal.
I see your donations and I'm working on getting them instated. I will fix the date of the premium for you.

Also @Tirant I believe you sent the same payment 3 times and @mixalis-94 I think you sent it twice.
Please let me know if you want me to refund the extra ones or if you want me to credit it for the extra months.

You can DM me as well

Reactions: Aftershock

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
@Aftershock I believe you're the one who sent 3x25EUR? it was for a Package - Package 3 [3 Months] - STEAM_0:1:68978958

it would be for 9 months but since we fucked up I'd like to offer it as a 15 months package if you choose not to get it refunded

wait I'm getting confused lol. let me check exactly who is who and when the transactions happened

Aftershock

Donator
9 Jan 2023
Belgium
@Aftershock I believe you're the one who sent 3x25EUR? it was for a Package - Package 3 [3 Months] - STEAM_0:1:68978958

it would be for 9 months but since we fucked up I'd like to offer it as a 15 months package if you choose not to get it refunded

wait I'm getting confused lol. let me check exactly who is who and when the transactions happened
Good evening Niko!

It was indeed supposed to be 3 separate packages but for 3 different people. All three of them should have come through relatively close to eachother. I can send you a quick summary of which package was supposed to go to which Steam ID if that would help?

We're totally cool with the delay haha no worries. While we greatly appreciate the gesture of a compensation, Lunamy and I have agreed that if you do decide to extend any time, to give that extra VIP time to Mazga ( STEAM_0:1:68978958 ). Their method of payment is acting up so that would be a big relief I'm sure :)

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Good evening Niko!

It was indeed supposed to be 3 separate packages but for 3 different people. All three of them should have come through relatively close to eachother. I can send you a quick summary of which package was supposed to go to which Steam ID if that would help?

We're totally cool with the delay haha no worries. While we greatly appreciate the gesture of a compensation, Lunamy and I have agreed that if you do decide to extend any time, to give that extra VIP time to Mazga ( STEAM_0:1:68978958 ). Their method of payment is acting up so that would be a big relief I'm sure :)
Hey @Aftershock I appreciate the message, yes I actually went through the logs and everything and came the the same conclusion when I saw the 3 different steamIDs on paypal.

I got all transactions entered, however it looks like one is messed up so I'm trying to fix that one.
I'll let you know,!

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
+1 I also get "Please wait X seconds to view ads" in the MOTD more often than not. This isn't always the case, it seems that when switching to a relatively small map like zm_cbble or zm_eh_solo, this doesn't happen as often and I can click out of the MOTD in one go.

Not that any of this bothers me in the slightest. I'd personally gladly watch ads if it means it supports the server.
I am not 100% sure but I believe I have finally fixed this bug!
Please let me know if this happens again.

Reactions: Woozu