downgrade pls

killerjail365

1 Jan 2012
Can someone of u guys downgrade my ban to 1 mo again phantyy banned because he looked at my chatlog but it wasnt any serious insultings i made then he got pissed and upgraded to 2 months i said a lot of times sorry to him and meant it very serious..btw i won't insult anymore because im not that rich to buy me 100 new accs and dont want to get perm again(u said next time permban).
btw he was very disrespective to me as i was also to him afterwards i have to admit but when u look in my chat u will see that there are just harmless words i used and i didnt say like player x u arte son of a bitch...zhere are plenty of other players insulting more serious then i did and they get no ban like i do
so pls downgrade to the 1 monzhs he gave me for first, he just got pissed and upgraded it to 2 months i tried to be polite with him and gave him my word for not insulting nmore but he slapped my hand i reached to him just away
i have to admit my language was bad but i chenged it to a right direction i wont anymore
i was just pissed of the blockers and there were many of them coming home after work or gym wanting to play fair game and someone is blocking or insulting me i just got pissed im sorry for the words i said.
downgrade my ban give me a chance please!

junior

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Dec 2010
do you hear that?

it's the

5.jpg

killerjail365

1 Jan 2012
:| :| lol kid stay out pls dont make such provocating posts what sense does it make to post sth like that?

Sixau

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
6 Apr 2010
You behave like you're 10, you've been banned countless times for insulting and bad behavior, you got 1month in the beginning, but it was YOU who decided to provoke phanty further and other HA, you made a ridicule of them and other members like me in your previous unban request threads, and now because you made some thread about a recipe of a cake your ban would be lifted?

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
You can have 30 years old, and a brain of a 15 years old, age doesn't make sense :)

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Maybe if you stop acting like a complete idiot, you wont get banned in the first place. Use some common sense, only so many times you can come and grieve on the forums and hope to get your ban removed/downgraded.

MisterPringles

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Oct 2011
Belgium
lol killerjail dont waist any time, HA has spoken, ban stays, so locked*

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
your account is now banned for 1 month. so you maybe stop it. try registering a new username and i permaban your steamID and if possible your IP too.

Sixau

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
6 Apr 2010
Hahaha nice.