Earn free bitcoin watching youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
A Crypto Google Chrome and Firefox App verified by google on their store and firefox
(admin edit: beware, it's bullshit and you won't make any money or a few cents at most) https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bittube-airtime-donations/cnogbbmciffpibmkphohpebghmomaemi

This app Removes advertisements from all websites you visit like Adblocker, (this is same adblocker) and it turns them into Bitcoin (bittube) You convert them to bitcoin and send them to your bitcoin adress.

It gives you a wallet and you earn free tube everyday, for more advanced uses you can send these right to exchange.

You are earning free money watching youtube, being on facebook, listening to soundcloud and all websites you visit. You can also stake (buy some tube to earn more tube everyday)

Crypto prices you can find here https://coinmarketcap.com/ bitcoin is going viral again from 4000 usd to 6700 usd in 1 month.

PS, im allowed to post this.

Bitcoin price (3 YEARS OLD)

wrYfgyu.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: NorthernLight

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Can you update the link, please? I want to try this app.
LMAO what is this thread, and no the project is gone, sorry.

ps, if anyone wants to they can delete this thread.

poojaviewed

18 Nov 2022
These guys are scammers, and the application got removed from google play the next day they uploaded it. They were scamming people and stealing their personal information.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
These guys are scammers, and the application got removed from google play the next day they uploaded it. They were scamming people and stealing their personal information.
There are scams in crypto but don't confuse that with this project.

I did a quick google search, the app is still in the google chrome store https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...ations/cnogbbmciffpibmkphohpebghmomaemi?hl=en

You could just google'd this and you would find it, im surprised its still up.

Also, this is just something that gave you free crypto and you could sell it on exchange to any value you wanted, it was free money from watching youtube videos and other platform video's, I had like 9 rigs running this in a browser each with 10 tabs meanwhile mining back 3 years ago.

This is the same as the Brave browser, bittube should have been brave as they copied the idea and took it and used it elsewhere, and they also do not have apps for using brave on other browsers to make free crypto, (idk if brave still does this or not).

But sadly the amount of funds spent on ads was just too poor and mainstream didn't catch onto it.

As far as I can tell you should still be able to get free crypto here using the app if it still works (im surprised its here still), so yeah.

poojaviewed

18 Nov 2022
Next time, you must carefully check this type of message on forums. Try to read reviews first on the internet before downloading or clicking on links. If you want more profits and to improve your life quality, I recommend you try trading. If you are unfamiliar with trading, you can always start your trial micro account at forex and try trading with money provided by the platform for free.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Next time, you must carefully check this type of message on forums. Try to read reviews first on the internet before downloading or clicking on links. If you want more profits and to improve your life quality, I recommend you try trading. If you are unfamiliar with trading, you can always start your trial micro accountat forex and try trading with money provided by the platform for free.

Follow my twitter and ul see who I am and what I do daily in crypto.

I think ur talking to the wrong guy right now ;)

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
how this forum thread escaped my eye for 3 years is beyond me.
there is no such thing as free lunch, if you get money "for free" someone must be subsidizing it or in this case "you" are the product.

I work in the crypto industry, I founded a mining startup too. I'm locking this thread and possibly hiding it from view because people that want to trade shouldn't be on this forum to look for help and those that don't know how to trade shouldn't end up getting scammed because they see some "bullshit" on this forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.