Elite-HunterZ Gui by TheRalle Production!

You want it?

• Total voters

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
- Maybe add a button that toggles "bind mwheeldown +jump; bind mwheelup +jump" on/off? Call it "MouseWheel bhop jump"?

Isn't that the same like an bhop-macro ? I think users can use this option then on zombie-servers aswell.
Don't know if it's a good idea to add this option.

Regards,

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Isn't that the same like an bhop-macro ? I think users can use this option then on zombie-servers aswell.
Don't know if it's a good idea to add this option.

Regards,
that is not considered a macro.

I've been using it for ever hahah

TheRalle

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2013
Germany
WolfRam, thanks for your feedback! i like it.

Ehm yes i added a on/off music button, but i cant do it so that this only disable the button sounds /: and this is nice that you like
my Zombie-Binds, and again a new version for only one Bind?, i can tell you how you can make it as start Bind if you want. And you can
delete the spray under: Cstrike/Custom/Your_Version/Materials/VGUI/Logos/Spray.vtf,Spray.vmt. delete this two files. And if you want
new songs put it into "cstrike/custom/Your_Version/sound/ui and rename the mp into "gamestartup" (01,02..).

Greetings TheRalle

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
#UPDATE: 27th of february 2015 !

-Changelog:

- changed the ts3 IP from the elite-hunterz menu to elite-hunterz.com so it is always the right ip :)

- changed the skz server-ip in the gamemenu from 93.186.192.147:27035 to 54.37.245.51:27025 .. As there were the wrong IP saved previously

- changed the server-ip from our gungame server from 85.114.140.30:27085 to 37.187.142.159:27085

updated gui-download:

View attachment Elite HunterZ Zombie Style V2-edited.rar

P.S: I just edited the zombie-stlye GUI as the other isn't necessary maybe, if anyone want that I should edit this too, just say that :)

Im working on a gui for cs:go already and it is the first time I do this :).
So im not sure if I can manage it or not, but if im finished with some changes and ofc a gamemenu like on cs:source with all our servers as quick connect links, I will share it here.

Since we have new cs:go servers and start to grow up there, it is a must have to have a gui in cs:go again :)..

Kindly regards,
Flashy.

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
# NEW Update from 21st of April 2015:

Hey guys, today I started to re-write the GUI which was made by ralle previously.
Now I noticed that there were few server IP's wrong and noticed a bug where the Option / Laber "Elite HunterZ GUI Updates" on EH-Menu didn't appeared correctly.
So everything is fixed and changed again. For more Informations watch the chatlog below and I prefer you guys/girls download the new version, it's tested by me and every button / function works 100% without any errors.
If you notice any existing error or may things which didn't got fixed by me for my bad. Then please write it down here or send me a PM and I'll take a short look on all :)..

Changelog based on all changes from 21st of April 2015:

-changed !rank command to rank so the server accept the command again !rank isn't an available command.
-changed !timeleft command to !timeleft for the same reason.
-changed the GameUi Titel of the Elitehunterz Menu from "Elite HunterZ Beta V2" to "Elite HunterZ Beta V2-Edited"
-Added a new Button in the Elitehunterz Menu called "Elite HunterZ Forum" to directly link into the forum by pressing on the button.
-Changed the name from the Button Labels "Elite HunterZ Gruppe Admin" & "Elite HunterZ Group Admin" to "Elite HunterZ Admin Gruppe" & "Elite HunterZ Admin Group".
-Fixed an error where "Elite Hunterz GUI Updates"-Label didn't show up correctly. (Now you can directly get to the forum-topic where every updates would be downloadable.
-deleted the Quake command out of the GUI because there isn't any quake plugin set on any servers currently.
-changed the Minigame Server IP from "93.186.192.147:27075" to "188.165.233.48:27075" to get the new IP set into the Game-Menu
-Changed the Bunnyhop Server IP from "93.186.192.147:27085" to "syso.eh1.info:27085" to get the new IP set into the Game-Menu
-Added V4 Server to the Serverlist so everyone can press on v4 and connect on it now :).

Download: View attachment Elite HunterZ Zombie Style V2-edited2.rar

Btw: Im just editing the zombie-version currently and for further changes. The first normal version (the blue one) by ralle didn't got touched by me. If you guys want to have the normal one too, just say that and I'll have a short look on it :). If no one says anything I'll only hold the zombie-version up to date :).

I'll get more functions like Adminlist and may Serverlist into that gui soon for further changes. This is just a quick update because of the changed Server-IP's and the new Zombie Escape server aswell.
There would be other small / big works as soon as possible and as soon as I get the time for it :)..

Thanks & Greetings,
Flashy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krypto

TheRalle

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2013
Germany
Hey community!, got a new Steam menu for Elite-HunterZ later the GUI comes too.

Here is the Downloadlink: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hjalp0p91t24lgh/Steam Menu.rar?dl=0
SteamEH.png

Any suggestions?, post it

greetings TheRalle

Last edited:

klimbo

11 Feb 2019
Thank you Nikooo777 really,

I only make a .ZIP because since Steam Update (CSS update) a lot of things changes, the Counter-Strike: Source GUI is soon ready to download!! i make now some sprays as advertisement i think so 1-2 are enough, now to the information what i change:

->You have a new Menu on startup with all Elite HunterZ servers (click&join) + commands like (timeleft,currentmap,rtv and more).
->A complete new Menu that you can open, and Join Teamspeak or open Homepage.
->You can bind all commands + servers on a task you will find it in the bind menu, if you bind Hunting Server V1 on F1 you will join the server.
->You will get a Steam Menu show on pictures you can join from desktop all Elite HunterZ servers or join Teamspeak / open Homepage,Your Rank,Bans and more.
->Counter-Strike: source will get new backgrounds + Fonts + Colours + Startup Songs + Animated fog.

and more, you will see it soon!!

Best Regards TheRalle
cool thanks for all this informative post