Elite-HunterZ's Brings to you NEW SERVERS and SERVICES!

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'354
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Hello dear Players, Clients, whoever you are!
I am very glad to announce that today I proceeded into buying a new Server and we are now able to offer the double!
what we would like you to know is that we offer many services at the lowest price around here! i dare you finding another host that gives you such services at this low price!

what we want to offer you is:

Gameservers:
1 slot = 0.7 Euros
HLstatsX:CE = FREE
FASTdownload: FREE
SUBforum for your clan = FREE
Support from the EH team = FREE
Control panel and FULL access to your Gameserver = FREE

the games we currently support are:
Counter-Strike: Source
Left For Dead 1/2
Team Fortress 1/2
any other games could be added upon request!

we give total support for Counter-Strike: source and we try to give our best for the other games too!

We also offer GameServerAdmin on our ZombieMod servers (v1 v2 and v3) including VIP SKINS for only 10 Euros monthly!
remember you will pay for adminship on 3 TOP 50 counter-strike source servers (V1 is 3rd world wide!)
for more informations about this please check http://www.elite-hunterz.info/admin.html

any related questions, doubts etc please reply here!

Thank you very much!
Niko and all the EH team!

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
niko just to know.. people have to be active on forum to read this and here is almost nobody who isnt in eh or isnt already admin...

lets try to get the forum full?:D

delete this after u read it :)

Saturday

18 Aug 2010
Amurica
Yeah that's true phanty... you could just put it up on the scrolling announcements popups on the servers...
Also, does this mean that there will be less lag at 64 players on the zm servers?

BoB

18 Jun 2012
I got a question about this. How much for the game server in $ form idk euros? Also how much for admin in $ form and does Vip skin come with it? If not how much for Vip skin in $ form? Also Is the admin or vip skin permanet or monthly?

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
You cannot just purchase admin. You need to make an application and be accepted.