[fix needed] zm_base_day

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
One of the oldest maps on Zombie Mod in general,yet still in need of fixes,hoping that it can be more balanced or even added to normal rotation someday:

- Entrance to that spot needs to be wider,currently 1 zombie standing in the middle can completely block the way,they all stack together in the tight corridor and CTs easily farm/hold them back.

20240308164424_1.jpg

- Following the corridor above,Zombies/Humans falling into this fire pit instantly die.My suggestion: Make the wall less curved and add two ways back up with ladders.( example given: desertprodigy bridge)

20240308164448_1.jpg

- Add a prop blocker there so that CTs cannot shoot props inside the water hole and block the entrance/ladder.

20240309143030_1.jpg

- Visual glitch when inside the water leading to the underground area.Also needs a fix.

20240309143643_1.jpg

- Top part of this container is misaligned. Players often fail to climb because they think they can make it without crouchjumping,but you actually need to in order to make the jump.Should be a simple fix.

20240309143127_1.jpg

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021
One of the oldest maps on Zombie Mod in general,yet still in need of fixes,hoping that it can be more balanced or even added to normal rotation someday:

- Entrance to that spot needs to be wider,currently 1 zombie standing in the middle can completely block the way,they all stack together in the tight corridor and CTs easily farm/hold them back.

View attachment 18763

- Following the corridor above,Zombies/Humans falling into this fire pit instantly die.My suggestion: Make the wall less curved and add two ways back up with ladders.( example given: desertprodigy bridge)

View attachment 18764

- Add a prop blocker there so that CTs cannot shoot props inside the water hole and block the entrance/ladder.

View attachment 18765

- Visual glitch when inside the water leading to the underground area.Also needs a fix.

View attachment 18766

- Top part of this container is misaligned. Players often fail to climb because they think they can make it without crouchjumping,but you actually need to in order to make the jump.Should be a simple fix.

View attachment 18767
I will drop the update tomorrow !

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021

UPDATE :​

All issues mentioned has been fixed.​

Do'Jor'F​

bsp :

Attachments

• zm_base_day_v1.bsp
    13.3 MB · Views: 15

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Thanks for the fix mate.

But... the main problem, basment spot behind the bridge, hadnt been fixed unfortunately.

there should be a second way to this camp spot, like a second bridge or a tunnel. A ladder on camp site would destroy the spot I guess.

The spot itself is still overpowered. The only chance ZM have are noob nades or a spwaning motherzombie at the spot.

Also the roof of the map (outside) seems to be a bit to close to the ground, rb from containers aint working.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
I forgot: Uploaded for testing

The Bear Jew

Mapper
Ex Admin
Donator
6 Jul 2019
Israel
Love this map, my first days on CSS was around it. Really hope it will be the nomination list ASAP I believe it will fit well

Raider Wesley

12 Oct 2023
Love this map, my first days on CSS was around it. Really hope it will be the nomination list ASAP I believe it will fit well
There is one place that needs to be corrected, and then it will be suitable for nomination. But in general, yes, the map is cool, there is a lot of free space for maneuvering

v_v

19 Apr 2024
There is one place that needs to be corrected, and then it will be suitable for nomination. But in general, yes, the map is cool, there is a lot of free space for maneuvering
Yep, also this map is a great combination of barricade+hunting+camping so it never gets boring. Can't wait to see it in nomination list too!