EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Hello map makers!

This map needs some fixes. Here is what I noticed:

1. The sodas are glitchy. Either close this spot at all (all it does it causing problems: If used fair the cade is shot down, if glitch is used it is almost unbreakable). I recomment to simply remove the button inside to prevent players from spawning sodas.
buggy soda.PNG

2. Remove the button that opens the little secret room (which itself makes way to the big secret room, which itself makes way to an already removed secret). It is useless unless for those who hide the whole round (have seen both fattiez and CTs hiding there without doing anything).
Here is the initial button I am talking about:

3. Remove all props here except for 1 soda, one sofa and one box.
1628014255503.png

4. Close this door or remove all heavy props in there
raum.png

Generally this map is very CT sided and endangered to be removed from nomination list. Ideas for balancing the most popular overpowered camp spots that I didnt mention are welcome!

TurkishKebab

19 Mar 2021
You are offerİng to remove all fun on this map. Rest öf İt is campİng. Camping is not fun.

• Wow
Reactions: Janno

JUNIOЯ'

Gameserver Admin
Forum Moderator
25 Apr 2019
France
steamcommunity.com
I agree with the 1, we can spawn 3 soda machines maximum (the switch is blocked on the 3rd consecutive press) which are blocked between them and become stuck like a solid props, which makes a spot where we can not enter / exit (Or maybe make the door inside breakable ?)

The other stuff, frankly I think it's useless .. the map has so many secrets that the zombies can camp in each of them .. and remove all that, it will become a banal map .. (Basically, it was supposed to be a special map, given all its secrets..)
And then, the map boils down to camping on top of the containers outside, and the containers of the spawn inside.
Apart from a few adventurers, I very rarely saw players in other places.

And if you make changes, remove those capital letters in the name of the map .. it will create problems in the downloads otherwise ..

Reactions: TurkishKebab

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Thanks Junior.

The 2nd bullet point is useless already as the final secret (taking you to the sky shell) has been removed years ago. So there is no purpose of the two secrets before apart from hiding from the enemy team. We play zombie hunting (many play zombie camping) - we dont play zombie hiding.

"The other stuff, frankly I think it's useless .. the map has so many secrets that the zombies can camp in each of them .. and remove all that, it will become a banal map .. (Basically, it was supposed to be a special map, given all its secrets..)"
I never said that I want to remove all secrets. I just want to have useless secrets fixed that contradict the idea of the mod and the map.

The third and fourth bullet points are nowadays - luckily - hardly used but the props inside make them unbeatable and need to be fixed. Those rooms cant reach from two points so it is strictly against our understanding of camp spots if the barricade can be built in a way that makes spots unreachable.

Last edited:

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
So no map maker wanna take care?

This means this map will be reomoved from nomination list and will be a special map (again) as it needs admin's supervision to be played without bugs and exploits.

Janno

Mapper
12 Nov 2020
Germany
the design is cool but i dont like this map and his structure , no interest to fix it from my side.

maybe post some maps from the special map list , that you or other really like , maybe we can fix some of them, to get them into the regular list

Molsted

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Mapper
13 Dec 2020
I might give it a go. Easy can we look at it on v1, when you have time?

Reactions: easy

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
I'll be around this evening most likely. I give you a call via steam.

Reactions: Molsted

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
There is a spot where players will get stuck every time.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    548.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    499.3 KB · Views: 78