Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
user TwicE™ has been permed from the forums due to the fact that has been proved stealing the steam account of the real Twice and faking his name on the forum, aswell as ruining his reputation.

i personally checked all the proofs/ips and confirm this.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
i'd like to correct one thing, Twice actually gave his password to avoid, which then faked him on the forum.

seyfuddin

24 Jul 2012
Hamburg
Are you saying that "twice" who wrote an application for eh membership is actually avoid? :S ist seems conplicated

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'207
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Why you sorry? :p can't remember haha

avoid.

24 Nov 2012
Many members knew that im avoid, so calm down.
Problem was since you said that I´m using Wallhack, people called me more and more a hacker although I´m not one.
That´s kind of annoying.
Is there any of your 100 demos which can prove that I´m hacking? No.
Just wanted to come back with a new identity, but you had to play Sherlock Holmes again.
Good job.

Twice

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
16 Mar 2012
Sherlock blunt, with your free time everyone could act as a pseudo-detective :)

To clear some things up ( I also spoke to Niko again ): I had given my PW to avoid when i went inactive (because of school) He thought I completely stop the game and so dont care if he uses my name or not. When I was back, I wanted to login but saw that the pw was changed and a second Twice account on eh forum was made. My first reaction: fuck i got hacked ( cuz i had a virus before on my PC ) i totally forgot in this situation that avoid had my pw so first i told niko that i got hacked.. after this i spoke to avoid where i totally felt like a dumb when he explained me most things, the school stress f**** my brain.. just want to say with this that its mostly a misconception between me and avoid cuz i didnt say him what he is allowed to do and what not to do with my account ( when i went inactive ) finally i may say that i'll be still inactive because its my final school year ( abitur ), but be sure that there wont be anyone else than me playing on this account in the future.

Btw: It might be true ZR had some cheaters ( EXcluding me and sajco and maybe follow :) ), but be sure because of twism: he cheated cuz he wanted to stop this game finally and thus needed a "flashy" end. Everyone who knew him before, knows how pro he was.

greets

Last edited:
Reactions: Vydx

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
Sherlock blunt, with your free time everyone could act as a pseudo-detective :)

To clear some things up ( I also spoke to Niko again ): I had given my PW to avoid when i went inactive (because of school) He thought I completely stop the game and so dont care if he uses my name or not. When I was back, I wanted to login but saw that the pw was changed and a second Twice account on eh forum was made. My first reaction: fuck i got hacked ( cuz i had a virus before on my PC ) i totally forgot in this situation that avoid had my pw so first i told niko that i got hacked.. after this i spoke to avoid where i totally felt like a dumb when he explained me most things, the school stress f**** my brain.. just want to say with this that its mostly a misconception between me and avoid cuz i didnt say him what he is allowed to do and what not to do with my account ( when i went inactive ) finally i may say that i'll be still inactive because its my final school year ( abitur ), but be sure that there wont be anyone else than me playing on this account in the future.

Btw: It might be true ZR had some cheaters ( EXcluding me and sajco and maybe follow :) ), but be sure because of twism: he cheated cuz he wanted to stop this game finally and thus needed a "flashy" end. Everyone who knew him before, knows how pro he was.

greets

avoid nesh trace twice what ever your name is, dont be mad @ me, your the low bird that got vacced on records many times and you ask me if i got proof"of you cheating" muahhahahahahahhaha your rly pathetic, and i feel sorry for you: the thing is Niko busted you
i got nothing to do with this, but i think you deserve it! And the bad reputation that you build is because you where wallhacking+have vac bans on record"wich is more than proof ;p"
sinse day one: and the idiots who believe you only cheated 1minute or one day or couple hours, they dont have brains.

ps: avoid trace twice stop pretend you guys are all different players :p muahhaha peace

and niko..user TwicE™ has been permed from the forums due to the fact that has been proved stealing the steam account of the real Twice and faking his name on the forum, aswell as ruining his reputation.

i personally checked all the proofs/ips and confirm this.

how come he still can post? twice

Last edited:

avoid.

24 Nov 2012
gotblunt you dont seem to notice that "twice" is the real twice. We aren´t just 1 person. Follow is another guy,too. Twism also. Ips got proved several times. You think you were smart, but you arent.

And to the "Vac-Ban" matter:
1 Account is just CS:Go banned. That was on purpose because I didnt like the game. The other account was a mistake. People on GD said that I would be scripting. After they made me so angry I downloaded a real bunnyhop hack to show them how it looks like. Unfortunately that bhop hack was Vac detected I got banned 1 week later. I´m still not hacking :) You will have enough time the next months to try to prove that I am. Hahahaha have fun!

Btw Niko, that post some months ago, it wasn´t me. It was anorm who wanted to annoy me.^^
It´s already cleared up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vydx

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com

avoid.

24 Nov 2012
I just told you that it was anorm. Not that he was hacking, it was just for fun, because he thought I would quit CS:S, too. The only thing you will achieve with that is that people think that you would allow hackers to play on your servers.

Last edited:

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
Just a short an important thing that you always get in the Steam chat. Don't give away your password to anyone. It's a reason to why people shouldn't share accounts or borrow them to anyone :).

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
oh well whatever it is the case is closed, the account Twice Tm has been correctly banned no further actions will be taken.

have a good day

Status
Not open for further replies.