___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
Name: Kizaru

SteamID: [U:1:105465029]

Server: Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date: 12:20

Reason: Insulting/Swearing

Additional Information: look screenshots or chatlog! i recommand a gag of 2 weeks!

Proof: Screenshot

Attachments

• 20160626122723_1.jpg
    20160626122723_1.jpg
    435.2 KB · Views: 246
  • kizaru.png
    kizaru.png
    83.4 KB · Views: 297
Last edited:

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Thx for the info, i talked to him in-game and he said he will try to be more friendly next time. And the insult was not directed to you so there is no need for a recommendation! ;-)
To already answer your next question: idiot was a quite harmless insult and not directed to a specific person, so a warning should be enough at least for this time. since he already got some records, he won't be so lucky next time.

___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
your answer is not satisfying!

as you can see he said "ihr iditen" and "idioten"

which he said to all people, not just to certain people!

even if he says that he is sorry for insulting, he still broke the rules and needs to get punished for it!

and as you said, he already got some records and thats why he should know it better already!

it doesnt matter if it is a quite harmeless insult, it is still an insult which is against the rules!

please be an admin which follows the rules too!

___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
idiot was a quite harmless insult and not directed to a specific person, so a warning should be enough at least for this time. since he already got some records, he won't be so lucky next time.

he already has 7 records for insulting and you dont want do punish him??? is that right????

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Yeah it was against the rules and according to the rules the admin can decide which actions should be taken independent whether it is just a warning, a gag, a slay...

You love comparisions with yourself, dont you?! ;-)
Let's see: You also got quite a lot of gags. You often insult all or sometimes even a specific person as noob which is as worse as saying idiot to them. I never gagged you just for saying noob, usually I didn't warn you for it either. So regarding that circumstances it looks like I overreacted and should say sorry to him for giving him a warning while your insults got always ignored! :-D

___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
Yeah it was against the rules and according to the rules the admin can decide which actions should be taken independent whether it is just a warning, a gag, a slay...

You love comparisions with yourself, dont you?! ;-)
Let's see: You also got quite a lot of gags. You often insult all or sometimes even a specific person as noob which is as worse as saying idiot to them. I never gagged you just for saying noob, usually I didn't warn you for it either. So regarding that circumstances it looks like I overreacted and should say sorry to him for giving him a warning while your insults got always ignored! :-D

just dont make a joke out of yourself and say that "noob" is worse than "idiot". do you even know what "noob" means?

noob means something like "beginner".... and isnt an insult... u better inform yourself before punished people for saying "noob"

if you know what "idiot" mean, you know what to do...

i got muted/banned for saying "idiot" too, so same right for everybody!

Last edited:

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Not worse, i think they are similar. Noobs are usually people who dont achieved some knowledge/skills yet and are not willing or able to learn it. Calling them noobs is therefore disrespectful and usually meant as an insult or could also be used to provoce players. idiot somehow refers to a person that is not able to achieve that type of knowledge/skills or a person that did bad actions on purpose. On game servers both words are often used in the same context (like edgers and people who throw a grenade with bad results). In opposite to insults like "nazi", "retard", "hurensohn" i consider these two insults as harmless.

___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
ty for telling us here that we are allowed to call others "idiot" and dont get punished for that

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
It gets punished, as i said i warned him (what is the first stage before a punishment). A real punishment will follow if it gets too much or if he uses worse insults. Other admins might react a bit earlier than me but this is what i personally consider a reasonable reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.