Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 May 2015
Name: VipeR

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62753529

Server: Zombie Hunting V1

Time and Date: Today

Reason: Insulting/Swearing

Additional Information: Insulting because he got killed.

Proof: Screenshot

ban11.pngban22.png

Last edited:

Whopper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
24 Apr 2016
Colorado, USA
www.youtube.com
I'm not an admin so i cant give an accurate input but... I do not believe this is worth a gag even a temporary one. If however you have proof of more insults/swearing it might be worth it. I may need to check the rules to see if i'm wrong and if "fag" is bad enough
for a gag.
PLS Have a nice day:stuck_out_tongue_wi

threesixty

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Mar 2016
Hello iyzyz,

i read your message and looked the pictures you sent in this topic.
If you mean the word "fag" ... well this not worth a gag, because he wasn't insulting / threatening you or any other players!

Furthermore is was only mentioned in the dead chat, which can be seen also by you as a VIP member.
Due to Viper's chat log there are no furthermore sentences, which could have an insulting character.

http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=754589

Greets, threesixty.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'354
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Please non-admins do not respond to ban/unban requests unless you're directly involved.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
PS im not sure if its possible but could you hide the forum section for requests so non admins like me cant get in like a steam group forum.

It's non-admins who uses this section to make reports so that wouldn't make sense.

1 "fag" word is not worth to gag for, however as his chat-log is pretty bad i issued an 8 hour gag on him.

Thanks.