[Go-Free SURF servers] Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyvernols

30 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Wyvernols

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45651714

What is your ingame name: Wyvernols

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051569157/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Southampton, England, UK.

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 13

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No, I do not.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): I'm afraid i'm not too great with Timezones, all I know is I live in England so I believe it's called 'Greenwich Mean Time' however I don't know how to change it to UTC.

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I often play '[Surf-EU] Beginner 24/7 Timer|Rank' and sometimes roam around to other GoFree surf ones.

Past admin experience: I have been an administrator many different times whether it be for a website or game. I most often do it for websites however in some other games I have successfully applied to be an administrator and i'm still in service in most of them.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: The GoFree Surf servers are really fun, clean and all around enjoyable. I do however notice a lot of disruption sometimes and I think I would be able to help with the clearing out of the people causing them. At school I am currently awaiting to apply for Prefect and as well as this Teachers have pretty much already told me I've been secured a place due to a fair few factors which i'll probably list below. I want to see these great servers thrive and not bogged down by people behaving stupidly.

Tell us something about yourself: I am very mature and intelligent for my age. I can stay calm and reason with people without falter and i'm always ready to help someone or to enforce rules. As said above i'm currently in the waiting line of Prefect's and at the school I attend a Prefect is.. well the best analogy I can see for it is a sort of moderator in school. We monitor students and note discrepancy and misbehavior and most importantly help people. May I also note I did read that you need to be 15 to apply however I believe that I could be a sort of breath of fresh air compared to most people my age. I live with three other people and attend Secondary/High School so I obviously have things to do in the real world however i'd be sure to remain active on the servers. I'm quite a shy but polite, friendly and caring however this doesn't mean i'll switch to being serious if someone's doing something wrong. I'm sorry if I ramble in what i'm writing, i'm tired and ill at the moment. I can provide more information if needed in the end.

Referred by: No, I was not.

SpudlingTiger

1 Dec 2015
[Go-Free SURF] SpudlingTiger

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94888331

What is your ingame name: -pg- SpudlingTiger™

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/The_Potatoes_Friend

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): England

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 21

Do you speak any other languages other than English: a bit of Spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+0

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): [Surf-EU] Mesa 24/7 Timer|Rank - by go-free.info

Past admin experience: I have hosted a Garry's Mod Server

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to become an admin because I would like to improve the server(s) and I hope to be helpful to other players.

Tell us something about yourself: I love to surf on CSS, CSGO and GMOD. that's it I don't really do a lot other than that.

Referred by:

Silhouette

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Dec 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Silhouette

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63074107

What is your ingame name: K - Silhouette

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dreams-Silhouette/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 13

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern Time Zone.

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Kitsune, Mesa. But if I become admin, I would love to explore other servers.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): This server has a fun, and playful community. I love to hang out on this particular server because it combines two of the things that I have an interest in. Surfing, and a community. In my opinion CS:GO would be nothing without people being able to chat with each other. On the downside it adds a vulnerability to the game. I would love to get rid of that vulnerability. To do so, I have contacted you guys. I hope you will accept me.

Tell us something about yourself: I love soccer and basketball. I have a huge interest in Counter-Strike. and I love to watch tv shows like the Flash and Arrow

Referred by: No, I wish. xD

Legacy

3 Dec 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Legacy

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:144105806

What is your ingame name: Pepe

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MGNLegacy/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Mass

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: bad spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Pacific

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): GoFree and other surf servers

Past admin experience: I have owned a couple of servers myself in the past such as Gmod Minecraft and csgo

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): To help the server become a more popular place and a lot more nice of a place to play/ surf.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a programmer and pro-gamer. I play alot of CSGO i just got my new computer I spend most of my time on Community im ranked 600/38,000 in b-hopping. I dont have a mic but will get one soon, hopefully. I hate mic spammers and as i said before i have experience of being a server owner and i know when bans should happen or mutes and stuff like that.

Referred by: n/A

Tim_Tigs

5 Dec 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Tim_Tigs

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70416191

What is your ingame name: Tim_Tigs

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Tim_tigs

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Roscoe, Illinois. USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I am learning French currently, I can grasp at the basic idea of a message in french.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): GMC -6 Central time

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play on the 24/7 Mesa server regularly.

Past admin experience: Occasional G-mod servers, nothing major

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I am on the server regularly, and find that very often there is no admin on duty, unsupervised the CS:GO community tends to get out of control; swastikas, dicks, mic spam, racism, etc. I feel like having another member on staff could help curb these nuisances and make the server a more welcoming environment for new players who are just learning the ropes of surfing.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm Tim, a 14 year old Freshman in all honors classes. I plan to join the Air Force via the Air Force Academy (http://www.usafa.af.mil/) and hope to become a fighter pilot. Most games I play are combat or flight oriented, although I've been playing racing games a lot lately...

Referred by:

Daan

5 Dec 2015
Netherlands
[Go-Free SURF] Daan

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:77374418

What is your ingame name: ✪ Daan

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198115014564/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): I live in the Netherlands.

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): I am 20 years old.

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Yes, I speak German and French

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): GMT +1

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play on all the Surf servers daily.

Past admin experience: I have been an Admin on ArmA 3 servers for a long time. I really enjoyed it, hence my application.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin on your servers since I'm playing daily and would like more people to get comfortable on the servers and maintain a happy atmosphere for everybody to play on your servers. I think I can be an active asset in that. I also have alot of experience adminwise. I'm also studying Business & IT management.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Daan, I live in the Netherlands and I'm 20 years old. I've been playing videogames since the age of 6, mostly console. But since I got a gaming PC I got hooked on PC gaming. I played CS 1.6/Source alot before I got into CS:GO. I'm also an athlete who plays football on a relative high level. I work at factory as IT manager, which also matches my study. I play videogames when I get home and really enjoy my life so far. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Referred by: None.

Technoblazed

5 Dec 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Technoblazed

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90996256

What is your ingame name: Technoblazed

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Technoblazed

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Manchester, United Kingdom

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17 - 16/03/1998

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Alternate between all of them.

Past admin experience: Owned csgo competitive servers, awp 1v1 servers, 1v1 servers, PuG servers. Previously admin and owner of many gmod servers and moderation skills from forums and twitch chats.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I enjoy surfing a lot and have hours doing it. I enjoy doing stuff for other people before myself and in general consider the enjoyment of other people than before mine. I enjoy moderating and having some power, but also have a strong effect on players as the friendly and helpful admin. I'm not a person to kindly react to racism and other offensive attitudes and enjoy the positive environment on servers where people get along and just have a good time. Your servers have provided me with a positive surfing experience on a high quality server, which I am well aware you pay for out of your own pockets. So thank you.

Tell us something about yourself: I enjoy computer games, web development, scripting and server development. I own many dedicated servers for which I host countless minecraft servers, csgo servers, ark servers, and now hurtworld servers which are all automatically maintained due to automatic scripts. I get along with a lot of people and usually always have a positive attitude.

Referred by:

MoreThanPlaying

5 Dec 2015
[Go-Free SURF] MoreThanPlaying

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51343476

What is your ingame name: Tai Lopez, but sometimes I change it to my original; MoreThanPlaying

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MoreThanPlaying/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Ireland

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Irish, Russian, Lithuanian and learning Swedish & French

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): GMT London

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): CSGO Mesa Surf

Past admin experience: Multiple (around 3) other surf servers that have closed down

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin on your server because I feel like there are no admins online and there are alot of rule breakers that annoy me so I want to get rid of them. I see alot of Mic spammers, chat spammers, offensive mic language, racism etc and so I want to help the community by eliminating them by punishing them and hopefully they learn from what they have done.

Tell us something about yourself: My favorite gamemode is surf and map is mesa. I go on this server all the time and I have alot of time since I do not get alot of afterschool work . I am responsive, trustworthy , loyal and honest. I am aware of my mistakes. I like to play basketball also so I am very communicative.

Referred by:

Skittlex1545

5 Dec 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Skittlex1545

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68864962

What is your ingame name: ✪ SkittleX

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198097995652/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Chicago,IL

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 19

Do you speak any other languages other than English: yes, polish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC - 06:00 hour

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 24/7 surf beginner-most of my time on csgo is surfing

Past admin experience: I was admin in a game called crossfire
I am currently an admin on a BF4 server

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I want to become an admin for many reasons, mostly helping people and making the server cheat,glitch free. once i became a pro rank and got my best time i focus now only on helping people (usually with stage 7). i have helped numerous people in the past 3 days. usually when someone asks for help im the first one to answer. i also want the server to be ad free, as in none trying to sell their services and ect. I usually see at least one person that is either A) screaming and/or writing abusive, racist and rude comments or B) using a cheat and/or glitch to complete the stages. I have seen rarley any mods on in the past few days dealing with it so i figured ill step up to the plate and try to become a fair, helpful admin. Just the other day someone mesagedd me and asked if i can kick a player out of the server because he didn't know if he was an admin or cheating. I told him im not an admin but ill pass it on to one. Im just surprised he messaged me knowing/not knowing if i was an admin.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a 19 year old veteran that was just honorably discharged from the Marine Corps. I am currently looking for a job and starting to look at colleges to pursue a criminal justice degree. i Love to play video games, watch Netflix, long board, basketball and go fishing. I would make a good admin for the sole fact that i spend a lot of time on the server each day just helping people, showing them how to surf and/or pass a stage, and most of all just talk with people, make conversation so it makes them want to come back and play on the server.

Referred by: Zackmadness

sandthing

5 Dec 2015
Scotland
[Go-Free SURF] sandthing

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:56396535

What is your ingame name: sandyman7065

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073058799/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Scotland

Do you speak any other languages other than English: i am learning French but thats it.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf beginner 24/7.

Past admin experience: I have had staff applications accepted but I have not moderated many servers.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would love to be a staff member on the Go-Free surf servers because i have been playing on them for about 3-5 months and have loved improving my time and helping other surfers! After playing on the servers for about a month I started to improve my surfing skills and I am currently PRO and im always trying to get a better time and will stop at nothing to get a time under 50 seconds. As well as getting better at surfing I meet alot of great people who make the servers a fun place to surf and I am always in a good mood and willing to help anyone who needs help. Patience is a amazing skill which I have as i will wait hours and hours just to make sure a player can complete the map and in my eyes there is nothing more satisfying than someone thanking me for helping them and that makes everything worthwhile. But not everyone is good on the server and there are always going to be people how spam chat, mic spam,advertise,cheat or even people going as far as crashing severs and as soon as anyone breaks rules i will stop them dead in there tracks and deal with then appropriately and make sure nobody has to put up with any rule-breakers. Another thing which qualifys me is that im on alot and I will check the forums daily. The best way to contact me is skype because im usually on skype anyway.

Tell us something about yourself: my real name is Sandy Maccallum. Im 13 and live in Scotland. I am in High school in s2 (grade 9). Outside of school i play lots of hockey and travel round Scotland playing the sport. But when im not playing hockey im probably watching tv, playing the violin, at school or most importantly playing on my computer, or to be exact playing CSGO! I love surfing and playing on the countless fun maps. When im surfing it feels like im not even playing counter strike its like im playing a completely different game and i LOVE it. I hope you consider my application.

-Sandy.

Referred by: no.

LegacyPig

7 Dec 2015
[Go-Free SURF] LegacyPig

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:99634239

What is your ingame name: LegacyPig

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/legacypig/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): USA, Chicago

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 21

Do you speak any other languages other than English: only english

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Central time US

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Most of my time on go free servers is on the beginner surf map. I am pro rank and always like to help out noobies when they ask. Playing on this server has been part of my warm up routine for a few months now.

Past admin experience: I run a youtube channel where we have 2k subscribers, I used to run a minecraft server for our followers where I hosted and manged our player base.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I am usually on the server a few hours a day throught the day. I stop in between matches of MM and sometimes I notice people spamming mic or being racist and no one is on this server to ban or mute them. I'm 21 and have been helping admin servers and forums for my youtube channel for 5 years now and I would like to be able to help out here on the server i play on every day.

Tell us something about yourself: I like to play all games but I have really gotten into csgo in the last few months. trading and MM alike are really fun experiences and I like to enjoy my time online in a clean and friendly environment. I longboard often with my friends and like to go into the city a few times a week in chicago.

Referred by:

Unkeptroadrash

7 Dec 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Unkeptroadrash

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16394048

What is your ingame name: UnkeptRoadRash

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/UnkeptRoadRash/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Barstow, California, United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 20

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Russian

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC-8

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): [Surf] Beginner #2 [NEW] 24/7 Timer|Rank - by go-free.ino

I stream this server everytime i surf and I love it.

Past admin experience: Currently i'm an admin for a large facebook page called VideoTex Vault. I also created and managed a forum based website from a facebook group that was deleted. Apart from that, i'm a network admin in real life and make servers at home to play games with my wife.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I love just playing on the server. I help others when they need it and I try to shun the people that are disruptive and encourage muting. All around I just enjoy the community that I see that you guys have and want to help it flourish as much as possible.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Dewayne, and I'm currently a full-time streamer. I devote a lot of my time to trying to build up my community and have fun with everyone. I'm married and have a son as well. Outside of streaming and my busy schedule, i like to just hangout with my family and do whatever they feel like doing for a change.

Referred by:

Cereal Killer

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Dec 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Cereal Killer

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:70322080

What is your ingame name: Cereal Killer

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GladiatorProZ99/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): England

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: A little Spanish.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): GMT

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Mostly the Beginner map but I sometimes play on Kitsune, Mesa. All of which are EU servers.

Past admin experience: I have been an admin/co-owner on many Arma 3 life servers one being altislife.co.uk, which it the biggest in the UK. it was fun, but I lost interest in Arma 3 after my group of friends left the server eventually ending up with me leaving the server.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I have always liked stopping people doing what they can't, keep the game free of cheaters, hackers and glitchers. I took an interest in surfing as I saw many videos on YouTube, I had been wanting to be able to surf. I found the go-free Beginner server and practised, getting help from members of the server. I then realised that there were other maps that this server hosted, and played on them for hours. But, while on the surf servers I have found that there are very few admins online actively moderating the servers. therefore I would like to be able to offer my help to make the servers better for the people that love them.

Tell us something about yourself: Hi, I'm Sam! I go by the name 'Cereal Killer' online as I spilt my cereal all over my keyboard which killed it. I am 18, currently studying a Btec IT course at college and all free time I have is spent with the family, at the gym or play games!

Referred by:

Pie

7 Dec 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Pie

Please enter your SteamID: slenderkills415

What is your ingame name: Pie

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/t0415/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Connecticut

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): 10.18pm

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I like to play your kitsune and mesa servers

Past admin experience: I met an admin on a kitsune server and made him mad for playing the kitsune server and got banned for a day I am not going to say names but if he reads this I am sorry

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I play on the server a lot I am very nice to people kick or banned people if they talk shit to other people or people hacking,

Tell us something about yourself: I am a 15 year old teen who goes to high school I love to play game with me and friends I love to surf and play comp having trouble in school but getting there I am with my grand parents visiting them and my parents live in Fl

Referred by: Pie

Cyper

8 Dec 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Cyper

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90050712

What is your ingame name: Cyper

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cyper1/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Iceland

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Icelandic / bit of french / bit of danish / bit of swedish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Monrovia, Reykjavik

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf EU rookie

Past admin experience: A server that used to do surf but then changed to courses so i quit - bhoping server that was only up for about a month

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Well first when i played on your server i saw there was no admin online but about 15 people some of those people were yelling so i thought to my self this server really needs and admin.I have been quite bored recently and it quite annoys me to hear some people spamming the mic.

Tell us something about yourself: 15 year old boy from Iceland been playing csgo for about an year before that played cs:s for about 2 years. Play cs every day

Referred by:

8 Dec 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Tonsil Tickler

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:38810974

What is your ingame name: Tonsil Tickler

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tonsiltickler/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 22

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I do not

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Most of the 24/7 Air Control-servers.

Past admin experience: I was an admin for a few months on The Global Paradise which was a community based group. They had trade servers, 1v1 servers, and surf servers. I was essentially the first admin for those servers, but after being forced to leave for training for a month I decided to break away from them. I also participated on many other smaller servers as an admin. Most were surf servers.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Truthfully, I enjoy being on surf servers during my free time. Lately I have been rotating between RG and Go-Free 24/7 servers and have always ran into toxic players. This is how I decide to try to become admin on whichever servers I surf on. I can help players whenever I am on, so why not have the power to stop that abusive player in the server when I am on? I plan on settling down on the Go-Free servers as I have been surfing here for well over four weeks and have not gotten the least bit tired of it. I love the community and know dozens of surfers personally here already. Even if I somehow quit surfing in the future I would still come back and sit on the Go-Free servers simply due to the people I know. I have quite a bit of surf experience and would love to see the surf community become a more clean environment for new and old players alike. Can't tell you how many individuals even one toxic person can run off from your servers. Another reason I think I should be chosen over the other applicants is due to me already knowing the admins. H4wk and Zombiethom are good friends of mine on the servers and I think that would help them out getting another admin with them that they already personally know and enjoy being around.

Tell us something about yourself: Uh, I have the server record on your servers for Air control. Right now I am a Junior in computer science at Kennesaw State University. I am also in the US Army National Guard. Have been in for over five years.

Referred by:

Bushou

8 Dec 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Bushou

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105607519

What is your ingame name: TTM | Bushou

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/iTzBushou/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): UK

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Your Beginner 24/7 Surf server

Past admin experience: I have been admin on many MC servers and PC BF4/3 servers too. I have had experience with modders/hackers/cheaters on many games such as GMOD, COD and Battle Field and how to deal with them all and i feel like i can port that experience over to your server! I have also had experience with people being discriminating, racily abusive and all round horrible to other people and have learned to deal with them accordingly!

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I am very good at enforcing rules and will study the rules down to a T. I can make the server occupants happier and more frequent to the server. I am a nice and joyful person and I can make the server atmosphere a lot happier and positive. i have read the rules very carfully. I understand how different offences have to be dealt with by using different retaliations such as somebody screaming into mic chat, they would get a mute/kick and if they re-join doing the same thing, they will get temp ban based on severity. Same goes for music. And abuse to another player will result in ban as that is completely unacceptable. I know I can make a massive difference to this server. I am happy there are people like you that want to pay ridiculous amounts of money for other peoples enjoyment so I would like to repay that as helping to take care of your server and maintain its massive popularity among the CS:GO surfing community. so i feel as a admin, i can boost my performance and also give me the tools to make sure this server stays healthy and happy!

Tell us something about yourself: * Full Name:Luna Jax
* In-Game Alias:LuNa
* STEAM ID#: STEAM_0:1:2114358
* Ability to use voice chat:I can use voice chat.
*Personality: I am a very happy guy that loves to help new comers at surfing!

Referred by:

Dacus

9 Dec 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Dacus

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:65680596

What is your ingame name: Dacus

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091626921/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): England, Bristol

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 20

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Spanish, Japanese

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC +- 0

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Kitsune 24/7 regularly

Past admin experience: Minecraft Towny Server (paid)
CS:GO WG surf servers

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I often come to the surf servers to relax. This experience is often halted by people arguing or being extensively offensive/racist and there are rarely Admins online to help resolve the situation. I'd Like to be an admin to contribute to making the surf community a friendlier place to be :)

Tell us something about yourself: I'm an engineer for a metrology company. Studied Software/Electronic/Mechanical Engineering. Very focused. Very polite. And i love video games :D

Referred by: Immortal

VorteX.

10 Dec 2015
[Go-Free SURF] VorteX

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56160693

What is your ingame name: VorteX

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072587114/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Massachusetts, USA

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Chinese

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): -5 hours

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): kitsune, beginner, mesa, utopia, rookie, kitsune

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin because I would like to be able to keep people from being abusive to other people because they are younger (like me) or any reason, whether it be racism, homophobes etc.

Tell us something about yourself: As you can tell, I like playing video games, but I also like biking and those sort of activities. Also, I'm normally a nice guy, on the internet and irl, unless someone just is a complete bitch and I can't take it.

Referred by: H4wkshot

AmethystYT

13 Dec 2015
[Go-Free SURF] AmethystYT

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52283986

What is your ingame name: Amethyst

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bowdowntothesheep/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): U.S.A

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Latin

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC/GMT

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I've only been on utopia so far, but I wanna visit them all to set some times :D

Past admin experience: A few Minecraft servers, I am the co-owner of a 1v1 server on CSGO currently

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Admins of a server need to be people you feel comfortable coming to with questions and concerns, in my opinon. I'm an all around fun guy and my friends tell me I'm approachable! Also, I enjoy making a fun gaming environment for everyone, which is a good thing as well! Plus, being an active player, I'll be able to see the "problem people" in the community and punish accordingly. That's why I would like to be an admin! :D

Tell us something about yourself: I'm a sophomore thats studying graphic design, Im a huge gamer/YouTuber, I also take Choir classes and debate!

Referred by:

Status
Not open for further replies.