Not open for further replies.

TheBoompipe

22 Jan 2016
[Go-Free SURF] TheBoompipe

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57568354

What is your ingame name: Peep The Frog

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/theboompipe/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15 3/4

Do you speak any other languages other than English: 50/50 spanish 50/50 german

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Pacific

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Utopia, Beginner, Mesa

Past admin experience: I have moderated on servers in cs source

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I feel like I would be a great addition to the team because I like to have fun, surf, play, and making sure everyone is getting the best out of the server.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a gamer, not just an average gamer, a serious one, not so serious I'm no fun, but I like to keep some edge and be challenged.

Referred by: I guess the chat, if that counts

AdmiinZ

22 Jan 2016
[Go-Free SURF] AdmiinZ

Please enter your SteamID: TeAdmiinZ

What is your ingame name: AdmiinZ

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheAdmiinZ

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): East Coast

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Te Mesa Server And te Utopia Server and im sorry for bad rammer my keyborrd is messed up

Past admin experience: None

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Im on alot and very mature and reasonable

Tell us something about yourself: Came from console and i am a competitive Call Of Duty Player

Referred by: Immortal_Soul

Gr1m

21 Jan 2016
New Jersey, United States
[Go-Free SURF] Gr1m

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88678451

What is your ingame name: gr1m -EZ-OG-

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Gr1m_Tv/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): New Jersey, United States of America

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 19

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST or EDT

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 24/7 Surf_Rookie_Fix

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): The reason why you need me as an Admin on your servers is because I love helping people advance their gaming knowledge. Also I have a general understanding of what right and wrong is and I would like to help people understand this too. Last, the reason why I would like to become and admin on your servers is because they are the servers that I play most on and the community surrounding your servers is wonderful and I look forward to playing in it every time I sign on to CSGO.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a college student who is heavily involved with Counter Strike. I love helping people with different problems. I am going to school for Homeland Security and I am just an average teenager.

Referred by:

buddythebro

24 Jan 2016
[Go-Free SURF] buddythebro

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73660261

What is your ingame name: Aleks

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/D4NK_P3PE

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States of America

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Latin

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): All of them

Past admin experience: I have been admin for many servers in different games

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I want to be admin for many reasons. One reason is I want to help people. I also want to make sure people ae friendly and kind to one another. Those are my reasons.

Tell us something about yourself: I love video games and im kind and funny.

Referred by:

SandDune

24 Jan 2016
[Go-Free SURF] SandDune

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56775073

What is your ingame name: Sand Dune

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073815875

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Rhode Island, United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): I am 16 years old

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern Standard

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf_utopia
surf_aircontrol
surf_mesa
surf_beginner

Past admin experience: I have been admin on a few other forums, such as World of Tanks and War Thunder

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin on this server, because I love these servers. When I first bought Counter Strike, my cousin introduced me to surfing, and this was the first server I played on. It had some really easy maps to start out, and then some more difficult maps, and I just loved it. Your servers have next to no lag, and I would love to really be a part of the community, and make the servers the best they can be. I believe I can teach newer players the ways of surfing, and also keep the server as clean as possible.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a sophomore in high school, and my favorite hobby is Counter Strike Surfing/Bhoping. I have 150+ hours just surfing, and sometimes post videos of walkthroughs of surf maps on youtube (My YT is BenchCards)

Referred by:

Belmont

25 Jan 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Belmont

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:100249559

What is your ingame name: Mad Vtec Bro!!!

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/UniquePlays/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): I live in canada in ontario

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17 turning 18 on February 19

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Italian Portuguese french

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): -5 Eastern Standerd

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): air support and surf that is about it.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I want to become a admin because i believed I could do it, and I can. And after playing on your surf server for almost two months and settling in this is definitely the server i wanna stay at represent in a good way. Also i would also love to be apart of the elite hunters staff team, because most of the staff are organized and understand most things everyone should know. But i abusively wanna help out the community to the best of my abilities such as helping them with things as how to teach players how to surf, general questions and anything else they might ask i basically just wanna help them and teach the new players that join the community how to do things and show them right from wrong. I also love surfing, and hadn't found a good server in a while. To be a staff member to me means to show intelligence and pride. It means you don't just get more power over everyone and you get a colored name tag. To me being a part of the staff should be taken with all seriousness and dedication because as me being a member of any sort of staff team is basically to show off your place of work or in this case the server. Its also a huge responsibility to be a staff member because lots of people look up to you and take what you do as examples on how they should act. I see myself as a strong individual that makes great choices and idea's most of the time, as i see myself as a pretty strong leader and a good admin on your surf server.

Tell us something about yourself: Hello my names Anthony and i'm currently on my last year of high school and my hobbies are soccer and games xD and i hope to become a raper one day because i love eminem.

Referred by: Water

Dave

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
27 Jan 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Dave

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:8078434

What is your ingame name: Dave

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/affl

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Northeast USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 31

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC−05:00 (Eastern)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf_rookie is the server I play the most. I've started branching out to the aircontrol / utopia / mesa / kitsune servers as well.

Past admin experience: I've been a moderator for SOE games in the past, as well as admin'd leagues in other games and owned / admin'd one of the most popular Rust servers about a year ago.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I already spend a great deal of time on the rookie server helping people, I feel being able to take care of disturbances when they occur would help. I'm never toxic, I'm always helpful, and I communicate very effectively.

Tell us something about yourself: I've played video games my entire life, competitively as well. I have a lot of experience moderating / admining / running servers in the past which I feel would be a good asset to your admin team. I enjoy helping people get better at both normal CS (currently still global after rank adjustment) and surfing / any other games I play. I feel like I am a very effective teacher and enjoy helping others.

Referred by: A couple admins have given me the application link, I don't recall their names as I have just spoken with them while they were speaking as admin

Devin

Donator
27 Jan 2016
Fargo ND USA
[Go-Free SURF] Bukkitdance

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44687099

What is your ingame name: Kakashi

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DumeTheAlmighty/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): USA Texas,

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Very little spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC -6 I believe that is what it would be but if it isn't i'm Central time

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Just about all of them.

Past admin experience: I have ran multiple servers in different games one of which being minecraft however I do not think that would count since this is cs:go but its here anyway.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Ever since I was younger I would love to be looked up to almost as if i'm a leader. I feel like being someone that can help make a server better is a better person in general I love surfing and I love to make servers like this stand and in general become better in whatever way possible. Whether it be to mute someone who is being disruptive or ban someone for cheating whatever way to make the server better than it already is.

Tell us something about yourself: Much like my bio i'm just an average everyday High school student i keep steady grades and i'm in the hs band. I love to game and my favorite activity are to either game play with my butterfly knife or hang out with friends.

Referred by:

Deatrix

27 Jan 2016
Toronto, Ontario
[Go-Free SURF] Deatrix

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70614068

What is your ingame name: Deatrix

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198101493864/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Canada

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: French

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern Time

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Beginner 24/7
Utopia 24/7
Mesa #2 24/7
Kitsune #2 24/7

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin because I love playing on your surf servers, I have been playing on GoFree surf servers for little over a month now and I absolutely love it! I love to help people on surf servers and I try my best to do so, but their are barely any admins on these servers to help people in need and that's why I want to become an admin so I can aid people even further and leave a positive reputation to the people who play on GoFree servers. You should hire me instead of other applicants because I can do the work and deliver exceptional results, I will fit in beautifully and be a great addition to the team, I have technical and gaming experience, and I have good communication skills. These are the reasons why I would like to be an admin on GoFree surf servers.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm 15 and I live in Ontario, Canada. I am in high school and I love to play CS:GO, I spend about 1-3 hours everyday playing on GoFree surf servers. My main hobbies are CS:GO, computers, reading, and basketball.

Referred by:

duckhighonquack

27 Jan 2016
[Go-Free SURF] duckhighonquack

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80038712

What is your ingame name: Ducky Ñука БлÑÑ‚ÑŒ

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity/id/300spooky500me

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Part German.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern Time

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf - Beginner
Surf - Rookie
Surf - Air Control
Surf - Kitsune

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I believe that i have to capability to be an admin. I've wanted to be one for a while, I'm the highest rank on these servers as well. I want to be able to help the other admins when they aren't on the same server.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm active in school, all A's. Mature player, and I like to help people. I get along with others very well, and I like to play video games.

Referred by: Just myself :)

Fearlezz

29 Jan 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Fearlezz

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84851559

What is your ingame name: Fearlezz

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/officialfearlezz/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Sweden

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Swedish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC +1

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play the 24/7 Kitsune alot.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Cause I've often seen alot of people advertising and being toxic to other players, I want to remove that so you can enjoy Surf the way it should be :)

Tell us something about yourself: I have alot of freetime, I'm on the PC for atleast 5 hours everyday. I'm still in school and study civics.

Referred by:

Spooky

31 Jan 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Spooky

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148691769

What is your ingame name: Spooky

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198257649266/

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14 years old

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play on your beginner, kitsune and air_control servers.

Past admin experience: I was head admin on a Minecraft server, I kept it clean for the time I was there. I also got moderator on a Gmod server.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I think I should be admin on your server because I want to keep the server clean of all of the spammers and racist remarks. These people are very annoying and there are always people who don't know how to mute so they just have to sit and listen to that. Most of the time i have been on the servers there have been no admins online at the time to deal with them, and sometimes muting them doesn't work. I play on the servers quite a lot, because i love surfing and I love how i can choose which map I want to play since there are different 24/7 servers for different maps. I personally don't like these people, and I don't think very many people do either, and if there are no admins online, they can just do whatever they want.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Blake, and I love gaming. I have been gaming since i got my first xbox 360 when it first came out. I got my first computer a while later and got into Minecraft. My friend showed me Gmod and CS:GO and I have drifted away from Minecraft ever since.

Referred by:

s1kk

31 Jan 2016
[Go-Free SURF] s1kk

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55940038

What is your ingame name: s1kk

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Philindahood/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Germany ; Düsseldorf

Do you speak any other languages other than English: German

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+2

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): [Surf-EU] Mixed maps 24/7 by go-free.info

[Surf-EU] Mixed maps extended 24/7 by go-free.info

Past admin experience: I used to be admin at the Schnitzeltreff 24/7 community but because of some complications of other admins I left. (not because I had to leave ; because I wanted to leave).

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I want to be an admin at your Surf servers because Im playing alot on them. For about a week now I saw how two kids did some rasist stuff and I wanted to do something against it but I cant. I did the admin Job at the Schnitzeltreff 24/7 but then I stopped because other admins trolled the users and stuff like that. For my age I'm pretty matured and now how to be consequent.
I know alot about CS:GO and CS:GO Servers so I know what to do.

Tell us something about yourself: Hello
My name is Phil I'm a 16 years old boy from Germany.
I play alot of PC espacilly CS:GO. (2000h)
I'm surfing alot on your Surf servers.

Referred by:

proper_name

31 Jan 2016
[Go-Free SURF] [OFFICIAL]Pornhub

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:91230197

What is your ingame name: FRIEND[LESS]

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jouseep/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Estonia

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 19

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Estonian

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC +2:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): pubgamers
elitehunterz

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Because when I play in your server, than everytime I hear someone just screaming over voice chat or spamming the chat and isulting others.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm 19, I'm from Estonia. I speak very good English and I use it every day. I like sports. I go to the gym every once and a while. I just finished army and now I'm going to university to learn psychology.

Referred by:

brian.d

3 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] brian.d

Please enter your SteamID: ryan2brian

What is your ingame name: brian.d

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ryan2brian/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): america

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): estern

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 167.114.32.249

Past admin experience: no

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): because and have so much fun on the sever, that iam willing to volunter my time to keep it clean.

Tell us something about yourself: I spend most of my time surfing in cs and working on robots @usfirst

Referred by: Zackmadness

SlnderMan

3 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] SlnderMan

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60932300

What is your ingame name: Bomb Carrier

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SlnderMan/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States Of America

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Very little spanish and frensh only fluent in english

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Anything surf related

Past admin experience: Was admin for Gmod on friend server then realized csgo is more fun

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be admin because trust admins and i feel like i am a trust worthy person. People do bad things on servers i have seen which can ruin the game for everyone and a lot of the time no admin or nobody important is on and can't do anything and we all know that valve aint gonna look at anything unless it is over watch competitive so i feel like i could be on servers like i normally am but while surfing making sure everyone is enjoying themself.

Tell us something about yourself: I have a twin and a younger brother 17, 15, I enjoy to play soccer and videogames while im not in school. Drawing is pretty fun for me too lol.

Referred by: no

OverlordAkise

4 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] OverlordAkise

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55735858

What is your ingame name: OverlordAkise

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071737444

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Austria, Vienna

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17

Do you speak any other languages other than English: German

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+1

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): [SURF-EU] Mixed Maps 24/7 - by go-free.info
Mostly surf_9 and surf_11

Past admin experience: I was admin in many steam groups already, and i was mostly just a normal "user", talking and having fun. The only times i used my admin stuff was if someone got racist or insulted people, then i either kicked him once, or banned him for some minutes if he came back again. Im trying to keep the groups friendly and 'chill'.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to become admin so that i can keep the peace in my favorite surf servers. Im speaking english fluently, and i nearly almost talk to the people there, except if they don't want me to talk. Im playing on this server everyday since 4 days now, im ranked Expert already and im still playing. As an admin i would kick people who spam advertisement for example, or 'micspam' some really loud music for example. (basically obvious trolls) Also i could help other people if they need something, because i'm playing everyday on these servers, and i never saw an admin, so i thought i could take the role of an admin.

Tell us something about yourself: Im a 17 years old network engineer student, i learn how to build networks, servers and connections. In my freetime i like to either read stuff about Electronics or play videogames. I got around 1100 hours in csgo already, and it's still climbing. Im online everyday, playing and chatting with my friends. My favorite games are CS:GO, Disgaea and Final Fantasy, my Favorite books are from Agatha Christie.

Referred by:

KShot

5 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] KShot

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:91959536

What is your ingame name: KShot

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/RUNNYCLG/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): USA

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): GMT -5 (EST)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Easy Surf

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would love to be a admin on the server because every time I join one of the easy surf servers there are mic spammers or people trolling. I would like this community to be a more inviting one so new players feel welcome to this awesome community.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a Junior in Highschool currently trying to finish HS so I can goto a community college for two years, then goto med school to be a pharmacist. I love weight lifting and biking. Oh of course I also love to play video games a lot. :)

Referred by:

CallumIsHere

5 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] CallumIsHere

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:72697474

What is your ingame name: Batman™

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105660676/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): England

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+1

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): currently my main server is on Utopia 24/7 but i would love to expand and show you what i can bring.

Past admin experience: some of this may not actually be relevant, but I made a Minecraft server, meaning I know the basics of computer programming, also I was admin on multiple surf servers on GMod, this gave me a lot of skills for future servers such as yours

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Generally i would love to be a part of your server, this is an amazing server already but i don't believe that there is enough staff at multiple times, i would love to be there to make sure everyone is enjoying their experience surfing, this will also give me some time to help new players on how to surf. Not only this i believe that we need to make sure that when people join there is no abuse being inflicted on other players

Tell us something about yourself: I am a massive CSGO fanatic, consistantly playing surf, may have an addiction. I am generally always trying to be the best, i am always trying to make sure that i can beat my self make sure that i always beat my previous score, i do this a lot on surf by trying to beat my previous score or just making sure i beat my friends.

Referred by:

xLT69x

5 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] xLT69x

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:16248315

What is your ingame name: LT _

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/xLT69x

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): USA Florida

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 29

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Portuguese, Spanish, Bulgarian, French

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): -5:00 eastern time stnd

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): all GoFree SURF.

Past admin experience: I play with poop alot .. hang out with Papa Smurf and some time i try to race bet Pyro but his to fast for me .

mostly Chill and race and teach others.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I like to teach and get my self better times in Surfing Maps.
I like to be some use to the Server other than just Teaching new members, i like to play in Server where people don't Act Rude or Disrespect others. and the Surf Servers i play on GoFree are just great. Would Love to Be Part of it a bit Further. Really Enjoy it . I Spend Lots of Time on The Server and Could Keep a Watch when other admin are not around .

Tell us something about yourself: Born in Brazil and moved to USA at the age of 13 Learned English and Spanish in School, at HS went for Computer Classes. Graduated at Technical School studied French and had a Bulgarian Girlfriend for 4 Years, so Learned languages really fast.
Over all I'm a Quick Leaner

Referred by: People say I should Apply I guess they liked me. but no one specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.