[Go-Free SURF servers] Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimplyiConic

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
10 Mar 2015
What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Beginner Surfs, I didn't read the questions carefully :p

taskila

13 Mar 2015
What is your steamID: STEAM_1:0:49347502
What is your ingame name: sukka
Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058960732
Where do you live? (At least specify from which country): Finland
How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18
Do you speak any other languages other than english? Finnish, Swedish(small amount), Polish(small amount)
What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): +2
What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): beginner, fruits, mesa, going to play others
Why do you want to be an admin? I want to make the community better I hear and see alot of people who yell on the mic and argue, try annoy people for no reason at all. There are also cheaters in the WR top I always get WR at beginner if the people with 1 second times isn't count and therefore the top gets reset alot and my times are gone, I want to do something about it. I have been admin on dozens of servers specially in cs 1.6 I had own servers alot, I should know sourcemod pretty well. Still little new in cs:go admin commands but wouldn't be a problem at all.
Tell us something about yourself: I am easy-going person, chill, very fair, equitable, I have surfed many years and edited videos alot (can ask for a link). I know about configuring and some other related stuff. I do surf alot still on this day.

Last edited:

Sidithian

13 Mar 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Sidithian

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79334854

What is your ingame name: DisciminatedPotato

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118935437/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Connecticut, USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): I am 14 years of age.

Do you speak any other languages other than English: A little bit of Spanish, not enough to talk in it about gaming related material.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern Standard Time-5

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I am on Surf_beginner (Surf4) mostly, but I also play on Rookie sometimes. For the most part, it's Surf4 though.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would love to be an admin on your servers because I never see them, I am always helping out people on different stages that can't beat them, or want to improve on their times. As an admin, I would continue to do that but also enforce the rules. There are many microphone spammers bother the rest of the surf community, and distract the others. Also, some people are just plain out racist and cruel. They should get a punishment for their actions and I could help enforce it. This will allow the surf community to have a fun and enjoyable experience on the servers without harassment.

Tell us something about yourself: I like to play games, anything from CS:GO, League of Legends, and H1Z1. I love surfing and Bhopping but also playing competitive with friends! Helping people become better at what they like to do gives me joy and pleasure. Out of gaming, I like to spend time with friends and family and play football. School is important along with getting good grades. I love to be apart of communities and would love to be apart of yours. Thanks for the consideration!

Referred by: I wasn't.

WasabiKing

13 Mar 2015
Hi my name is Henry but my ingame name is WasabiKing this is my admin/moderator application form.

What is your steamID: STEAM_0:1:58828267
What is your ingame name: WasabiKing
Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077922263
Where do you live? (At least specify from which country): Great Britain
How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15
Do you speak any other languages other than english? A fair ammount of French
What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC + 0
What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play Kitsune reguarly as I speed run it oftenly.
Why do you want to be an admin? I wish to be an admin because I would like to help out the other players and the rest of the community to become better players and people. I also hate people who constantly shout down the mic, play music or just are generally an annoyance. I keep finding that there is no admins or mods on when these kinds of people are on and they do not get dealt with properly.
Tell us something about yourself: I am 15 years 15 my birthday is the 17th of october, I am currently studying computing science, mathmatics, french and resistant materials. I enjoy PC gaming, playing cricket, going shooting, playing airsoaft and making models.

ImpureForce

14 Mar 2015
[Go-Free SURF] ImpureForce

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:47170641

What is your ingame name: ImpureForce

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054607010/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Connecticut, United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Just on GoFree

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to become an admin because I am always on the servers and when there are people looking to help I am there to help them. When someone is being a problem to the other players I would like to be able to mute the person so I can stop them from spamming their mic or just from causing a problem within the server.

Tell us something about yourself: I am laid back, I like to play CS:GO, I hang out with friends, I like sports, and also I enjoy competitve gaming.

Referred by:

Luna

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
15 Mar 2015
USA (SC)
[Go-Free SURF] Luna

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47647546

What is your ingame name: Luna

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055560821/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 21

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Some Spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC -5

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play on all of the US GoFree surf servers.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I've been playing on the GoFree surf servers for quite some time now. I'm usually offering assistnce to people when around and have enough free time to help moderate the servers. I spend most of my surf time bouncing back and forth from GoFree to KSF for the fun of grinding out maps and to practice more.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm a general gamer of sorts. I just started surfing a few months ago but have caught on rather quickly. I also play(ed, kind of quit about 3 weeks ago for a while to regain interest in the game) WoW at a high level alongside D3 and other various games on Steam. I'm a full time student attending USC for Special Education. Hobbies include CS6 and general photo manipulation of sorts.

Referred by: No

Reactions: Steezy

Rindiee

20 Mar 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Rindiee

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96021494

What is your ingame name: Rindiee

Link to your steam profile: www.steamcommunity.com/users/Rindiee

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Arizona, USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15! March 3rd 2000

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Mild Spanish (Spanish I)

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Pacific time +8 (I believe :))

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 24/7 Beginner :)

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to help moderate the servers for many reasons. The main reasons being I love this server, as I love surfing. I spend a lot of time on the servers and as I come in and out there is always large masses of people, as it is a public and large server there are many trolls. I would like to help moderate the chat to ensure everyone has a enjoyable time surfing and chatting about things that are reasonable. I notice admins aren't on to moderate the server 24/7 especially my time. I would like to help, to ensure Admins don't have to join frantically, when they are busy with other things. I would also like to be an Admin for this awesome community because I really enjoy helping people, I believe there is no better way to help people then do it on a game I love, a gamemode I love, and a highly populated server. Lastly, overall I am quite qualified and can professionaly handle situations the way they need to be dealt with, I have moderated many servers and would like to take the challenge to a bigger server in which I love!

Tell us something about yourself: I love to be around friends, i'm kind, funny (sometimes :/ ) athletic, and love to help people! And I love pets :D!

Referred by: N/A. I thought I would take it into my own hands, and attempt to apply :)

m0duley

23 Mar 2015
sweden
[Go-Free SURF] m0duley

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:112703658

What is your ingame name: M0duley

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198185673045

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): sweden, stockholm

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: i speaK swedish and english

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): +1 hr

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): the surf server is the one i usually play.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: i would like to help out, i play on the server alot and sometimes there are people breaking the rules, so i would like to help

Tell us something about yourself: i love to play cs go and sometimes css but usually csgo, i like to edit films and record videos.

Referred by: the ingame message.

CreatorGr1m

19 Mar 2015
[Go-Free SURF] CreatorGr1m

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88678451

What is your ingame name: CreatorGr1m

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CreatorGr1m/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States of America

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC -5:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Mainly Mesa 24/7 both Europe and Other one, and many other free surf servers.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I love playing this game and having something to interact with the players more would truly make my experience that much better.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a 18 year old student who loves to play and watch Competitve Counter-Strike. My main hobby is to hang with friends and to stream on Twitch.

Referred by: I was not.

Cubaq

27 Mar 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Cubaq

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46733343

What is your ingame name: Cubaq

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GReeenHD

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Germany

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 25

Do you speak any other languages other than English: German

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): +1

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): F-o-G.eu (EasySurf 1-3)

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I want to keep the Server clean!
Everytime im on an Surf Server there are some people insultig each other!
I want to stop this and keep everything cool

Tell us something about yourself: Im an funny person with a good sence of humour! you can have fun with me but when its needed i can get very serious.
in my free time i play csgo mm/surf play some football (irl)

Referred by:

S5E3

28 Mar 2015
[Go-Free SURF] S5E3

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:111239423

What is your ingame name: S5E3

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com//profiles/76561198182744575

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Mesa or rookie

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I want to help people out and get to be part of the community.

Tell us something about yourself: I love playing cs:go

Referred by:

OHm

30 Mar 2015
[Go-Free SURF] OHm

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49394108

What is your ingame name: Ohm

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059053945/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Virginia, USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 19

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Mesa
Kitsune
Rookie

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be a admin on your servers because I have the social skills and the experience to deal with different types of situations. I am very active so I can help out all the time. I love working as a team and playing with others. I get along with anyone and I feel that with me being on the team would increase my skills

Tell us something about yourself: I am very into the whole vaping scene. I am almost 2 years off of cigarettes and I love going to competitions and events. I am also into cars and love working on them and doing modifications.

Referred by:

Kairu

3 Apr 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Kairu

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:112746130

What is your ingame name: Kairu

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/laruz4987

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States of America

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 25

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC -5 EST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 24/7 Kitsune and beginner

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I feel as if there are too many trolls on the surf servers, but theres no one here to take care of it. Like people who spam the rainbow button on Kitsune when atleast 12 people ask them to stop (including myself).

Tell us something about yourself: I ride dirtbikes and motorcycles of all sorts, I go to college to have a double major in networking and game design. I am also a type 1 diabetic with many responsibilities to come with it. Currently I do not have a job due to school, but i find time to play CSGO everyday here and there.

Referred by: n/a

ItsAquaaHD

5 Apr 2015
[Go-Free SURF] ItsAquaaHD

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54900967

What is your ingame name: M☆GIC☯â¤ãƒ„

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Aquaa9287/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): New York,USA

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Serbian,bulgarian,spanish,greek,russian.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf_beginner

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would sincerely enjoy and be honored to be accepted as a staff member!I would like to be an admin on this amazing server because I feel like sometimes it can use a helping hand when there is mic-spammers,minges etc.I feel like I could fit in the very late time wise gaps when no other staff member is online!

Tell us something about yourself: I am a student who is professional in coding and programming,I'd love to one day make my own video game.I have a very small youtube channel, and overall im a friendly gamer looking for new experiences.

Referred by:

ItsAquaaHD

5 Apr 2015
Please,message me on steam of my current status whether it be ACCEPTED OR DENIED!

Thanks!
Sincerely -ItsAquaaHD <3

14skehan

9 Apr 2015
[Go-Free SURF] 14skehan

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33381670

What is your ingame name: 14skehan

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027029069/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Republic Of Ireland

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I know a small of french, I have being studying it for 4 years now

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+0

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): [Surf-EU] Mesa 24/7 Timer|Rank -by go-free.info

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I love to surf on counter strike in my free time and I love mesa! Since I came across the server about 3 weeks ago, It has being in my favorites ever since, Its the only Surf server I join and I would really enjoy to be on the staff panel as an admin who can control the server if it ever kicks off (Which I never seen it happen since I joined) .

Tell us something about yourself: There's nothing much to tell to be honest. My name is Eoin Skehan. Im 16 as of April 12th. I enjoy spending time outside on my skateboard with my friends and then playing Counter strike. I make Youtube video's in my spare time. You can check out my channel if you want to, Youtube.com/14skehan. I then sometimes live stream on Twitch (link can be found on my channel) . When i'm not skating or playing counter strike i'm spending time with my girlfriend. I love to travel and just exploring new things. Thats pretty much all about me, nothing to exciting.

Referred by: #low carry player (a player/friend on the server)

jengelstengel

9 Apr 2015
The Netherlands
steamcommunity.com
[Go-Free SURF] jengelstengel

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36601961

What is your ingame name: TME.T_ONE

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198033469651/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Assen, The Netherlands

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18 years

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Dutch, a bit of French, and a bit of German

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): At this moment it is summer time, so +0200 UTC,. IN about half a year it will be +0100 UTC

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I love to surf in CS:GO and just recently found your surf servers. I checked out your website and found even more servers! I mostly surf and occasionally play some ranked or other normal game modes with some friends.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I love all the friendly people on the servers. Everyone just enjoys doing there own thing, but if anyone needs help with a particular map there will always be someone helping out. I was thinking about running my own surfing server, but then I found this! Even better :D I'd love to be an Admin on one of your servers, because I can be online a lot (especially in the evenings), so I'd love working with everyone. I have experience with scammers (lost my knife -_- ) so I know how to handle with difficult people.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm 18 years old and I live in a town with around 40,000 people. At the moment I am studying Human Technology, where I'm in the first year. In my free time I play volleyball, and go to gym to keep myself healthy. I have played the guitar since I am 6 years old and recently picked up the piano.

I also enjoy playing DotA 2 and CS:GO with friends, or Surfing on CS:GO if no-one is around or when I'm feeling like it. I'm not that good of a surfer, but I am improving!

I also picked up a Rubik's Cube recently that I can now solve in under 3 minutes, which isn't that impressive of a time, but it's something :D

Referred by:

Resolude

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
10 Apr 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Resolude

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55818358

What is your ingame name: Resolude

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/resolude

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Texas, United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 19

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Central Daylight Time (UTC -5)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf Kitsune, Surf Beginner, Surf Rookie, Surf Mesa, Surf Aircontrol

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I spend a good amount of time on surf_beginner helping new players learn how to surf. It's rather aggravating both to me and the person I'm assisting when a select few people flood the voice chat with overly loud music, excessive profanity, racism, and bigotry. Speaking from my experience on the Go-Free servers, new players who are new to surfing or maybe just trying a new server often experience a voice chat where they can't hear themselves, let alone the individuals trying to help them via spectating or verbal coaching.

With the current staff's permission, I'd like to spend some time on the server making sure that the server's appearance and community of players are of a welcoming environment instead of a hard to ignore burden. With a moderator or administrator position, I can spend the time I would usually spend practicing and helping even more players in a more widespread fashion than just perfecting their surf technique. I can ensure that I keep the airwaves clear of voice modifiers and overly loud dubstep. It's of my opinion that the surfing maps are for the enjoyment of the many and their experiences shouldn't be compromised by a select few players who enjoy making other players' experiences more miserable.

If you have more questions about my philosophy or what I would do as a moderator/administrator, please feel free to ask. You can send an email to me at the email currently listed on my profile on this forum. I will also check this forum's PMs often for a follow-up and I look forward to hearing what you think.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm a 19-year-old university student at the University of Texas at Tyler. Some of the games that I play frequently are CS:GO, Cities: Skylines, League of Legends, and CS:S. I'm an introverted person in-person but I can be quite outgoing in a game or with my close personal friends. I'm an amateur race car driver and I've been driving shifter karts since I was seven years old. I'm a highly competitive person and I enjoy being first. That's why I strive to be at least in the top 10% on the Go-Free servers. I enjoy speed-running surf servers and I feel like I learn something new every day.

Referred by: N/A

LiveBreathSleepAWP

14 Apr 2015
[Go-Free SURF] LiveBreathSleepAWP

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65513831

What is your ingame name: LiveBreathSleepAWP

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091293390/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): California, USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): (UTC -8:00) Pacific Standard Time (West Coast U.S & Canada)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): GFL.Clan, Smokers Lounge, RFL.Clan, Horizon Surf.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question!: I would like to be an admin on this server because I love the energetic community. This makes me want to get more involved in the server and people helping them have a great time. I would love to support this server by being an admin and having the ability to make the server's experience much greater. I will not abuse this power, but defiantly be responsible and trustworthy. I have helped many people without the Admin title, but I think its time to go a step forward and make a greater change.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Matthew Houston and I live in Corona, California. I have been playing CSGO for about a year and a half and have been surfing for a great while. I really enjoy getting on great servers and relaxing to some surfing. I am also a big competitive player and hope to one day make it to ESL. I always but a dream in my eyes and run after it until it is achieved. I hope to do the best for this server and will defiantly make a positive impact on the community. Thank you for your time, Matthew.

Referred by: No

Status
Not open for further replies.