Ex Admin
23 Feb 2016
My room
[Go-Free SURF] WhispEr

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:51501027

What is your ingame name: WhispEr

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/youvegottabekiddingme/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): NJ, USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC-5 Hours/EST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Rookie, Classics 1, Classics 2, Mesa, Air Control, Beginner

Past admin experience: N/A

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Ever since I started surfing I fell in love with it, and I fell in love with the GoFree servers (started out in rookie) because of how helpful and nice everyone was. When I first started surfing I really appreciated it when admins were able to eliminate the negativity in some of the servers (such as kitsune and air control) by muting/gagging people, and I would like to help the community in the same way. Sometimes when admins are not on (especially later at night), there were some really rude mic spammers, etc. whom I wish I could mute, because people were complaining about having to pause to mute over 10 people to get some peace. I also have a natural tendency to help others, and for the Rookie server, I go on there pretty much every day. I can be found helping new players beat stages and giving advice to others, because I remember the first time I beat Rookie and how someone was with me the entire time to teach me the basics of surf and I was extremely grateful for that. I would like to provide the same encouragement to others and pay back to the community, and I feel that becoming admin can help me make the servers a better and more enjoyable place.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm in 11th grade, I like to play the piano, play video games (especially cs:go), help other people, watch YouTube, go hiking, hang out with friends, etc. :)

Referred by: Lotus, Tokarev

McLovin

23 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] McLovin

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42532987

What is your ingame name: McLovin

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045331703/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Canada

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15 this year

Do you speak any other languages other than English: alittle russian

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Coordinated Universal Time is 5 hours ahead of Eastern Time

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): [Surf] Beginner 24/7 Timer|Rank [NEW] - by go-free.info

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin for your server because I like to keep stuff in order and I like to help people who are struggling with this game mode.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a grade 9 boy who has a mother, a step-father, a brother and sister I love to spend as much time with them but when i'm not i'm on my PC doing something like playing CSGO or finishing school, if i'm not on my PC then i'm playing on my PS4 or out with friends because i want to be social. I have a dirty sense of humor and I love it, I usually just sit on Skype a girl and do random stuff so we both laugh too.

Thank you,
Deni Sychev

Referred by:

Hardpencils

24 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Hardpencils

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:74114039

What is your ingame name: Hardpencils

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/captain137forreasons

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Espoo, Finland.

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): I am 15 years old :)

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I speak Finnish as a native language and right now I am studying swedish. I know all the basic words, but it is not very good. My English is very good, I've had only round 10s since 4th grade!

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): +2 (Helsinki)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Mostly I play on Utopia 24/7, but I also play Lux and Beginner. There's so many servers that I haven't been to all of them :)

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I really don't know what to do here, but lets give it a try! Never give up :)

Well, I LOVE surfing, especially your servers, because they have the radio. Love listening to it. Sometimes it stops playing when a certain message pops up..(go-free.info ad) I have 1500+ hours on CS:GO including my alternate accounts, 70+ on surf servers.

Seems like your servers don't have alot of Admins, I've never seen one. I always follow rules and tell other to do so too. (alot of mic spam and cursing)

I am mature, I don't have a short temper, I am fine using my microphone, which is a good quality microphone, by the way.. i am extremely friendly, I like racing other people and making friends in general :)

I have been an admin in other games, but never in CS:GO. I always give a fair warning before Muting/gagging/kicking, because I was once an annoying kid like that who got kicked or even banned for being annoying. Once i got permabanned for saying "s*it"! After that I started acting more polite and calm, not starting fights or anything.

I offer new and old players help if they need it :) I spectate them and tell what they did wrong, try to improve their perfomances! Nothing more important than keeping the player base happy!

I am very active in general, I play this game for 2-4 hours a day, half of which is Community servers. (Mostly surf and jailbreak).

I hate racism and dislike rude players, those I aim to gag with one warning only. For other things like mic spam I would give two warnings, making sure the player notices my warnings.

This is the end of my application, hope it was good enough, used alot of time for it :) Aaron.

(My real name is Aaron)

Tell us something about yourself: Well, my name is Aaron, I am 15 years old and I live in Finland in a rich family. I have 4(yes, four) siblings, one brother and three sisters. I have a pet rabbit, Named Orion. (No, she is not named after USP Orion!) And mother and father.

My hobbies are: Airsoft, Mountain biking and freelance game programming.

My school is going well, my average score is 8.6. My days sre not very long, (7 hours in average). i love doing solo sports, I dont really like team based sports, but Airsoft and paintball.

I have played CS:GO for 2 and a half years with my friends and my rank is now Distinguished master guardian. It used to be Legendary eagle, but 2 7 day cooldowns in a row took it from me. I fell to master guardian 2 after #derankfest2016, but I climbed back to DMG.

I like all sorts of Driving, Flying and FPS games. My favorite is The Witcher 3. You shouls try it out. Stunning!

That's all I have to say about myself, hope it's nice reading! :)

Referred by: No, I got this idea by myself after trying go deal with mic spammers

ayyy

25 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] ayyy

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:111435427

What is your ingame name: ayyy

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198183136583/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): NY, USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 19

Do you speak any other languages other than English: n/a

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern (USA)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Mesa, really only mesa. Have completed a few others, but mainly play on Mesa.

Past admin experience: Owned a decently successful dodgeball server back on CSS years ago. Admin on a couple servers here or there also on CSS.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be admin to keep the peace on the Mesa server. There tends to not be many admins that play on that map. There's countless mic spams, racial slurs, and just absurd arguments that make other players lose their minds. Like I said I just want to keep the peace. I play on Mesa at least an hour or two a day if I have to work, but if i'm off i'm usually on 4+ hours throughout the entirety of the day. I am currently in the management team at my job which correlates to keeping a cool head and doing what's best for everything ( in this case best for the other players ) I'm just a good guy looking to ease everyone's suffering of the countless annoyance I run into daily.

Tell us something about yourself: 19, living at home, single parent, grew up way before I should have. I like to think of myself as a 54 year old man in a 19 year old body. I work at Sunoco, if you live on the east coast you probably know what that is. I work 40+ hours a week and usually just play some GO in my free time. I've been playing CS for probably around 5 or 6 years now, so I know a thing or two.

Referred by: Not really referred but Lotus is a good dude

25 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Colour Blind Canadian

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:75741809

What is your ingame name: Colour Blind Canadian

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198111749346/profile

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I speak fluent English and French

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern (US and Canada)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I normally play on surf_beginner and surf_kitsune

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be admin on this server because I think that I am a very mature person and can hopefully make people follow our rules, I am also not the kind of person to get very angry at people I normally keep my cool and I will never ban someone for no reason.

Tell us something about yourself: My hobbies are video games, but like most people I must go to school. Since grade 7 I have been a straight A student which was one of the things I wanted to be ever since I almost failed grade 5.

Referred by: No.

Chris Griffin

26 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Chris Griffin

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:148331112

What is your ingame name: Chris Griffin

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SirBros

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Some german

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Kitsune and Utopia and Air Traffic control but mostly kitsune

Past admin experience: I have alot of gmod server experience and I know how it works I have been super admin on 3 servers in gmod and much more I can't even remember

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): There are alot of mic spammers and very annoying people that spam and things like that and I rarly see an admin and if I do they don't do any thing

Tell us something about yourself: I enjoy to surf trade and all those thing with steam I love video games. video games are life <3

Referred by: I don't think so as far as I know because I never see any admins /staff on the first person with power I saw was niko

Grizz

26 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Grizz

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:122385341

What is your ingame name: Grizz

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198205036411/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Oshawa, Ontario Canada

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): -5

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): All of them

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I'd like to help get rid of the toxic people in the enviroment and i am a very active player.

Tell us something about yourself: I am not very toxic but i like to debate alot

Referred by:

hwow

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Nov 2015
[Go-Free SURF] hwow

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76656585

What is your ingame name: hwow

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/imhwow

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I speak a little bit of french.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): -05:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I frequently play on AirControl 24/7

Past admin experience: I've been admin before on other games, I know how to warn people, and how long people should be muted / banned for depending on the severity of their actions.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Whenever I join AirControl 24/7, there's usually atleast 1 person mic spamming with no admin online, and I've had to message an admin (HS, Tonsil, Queks, Veux, Zombie) to come help. I'd like to be an admin because I like the community that these servers have, but there's usually some people breaking rules, so I'd like to help.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm generally a friendly guy, so its easy to get along with me. It's very hard to get me mad. I like skiing, frisbee, and reading.

Referred by: Zombie

ScOoT10303

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Feb 2016
North Dakota, USA
[Go-Free SURF] ScOoT10303

Please enter your SteamID: Sorry I don't know were to find this

What is your ingame name: ScOoT10303

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122536691/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): North Dakota, USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17 almost 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Tinny bit of Spanish but not much

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): CST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Air control, beginner, Mesa, rookie,tinny bit of kitsune

Past admin experience: I have ran a server as an admin for another game but not for cs go, I am respectful to others and know how to handle situations that admins generally face.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I live your servers, the people on them are great as well, but the main reason is I am mainly on them a few hours of the day and I would love to help the server grow.

Tell us something about yourself: I used to be big into counsol gaming but about 2 years ago I built my first PC from parts and have lived pc gaming ever since, I get A's and B's (even though I play cs a lot), and I like to golf. I currently am working as a cook mainly on weekends

Referred by: N/A

RetsooR

27 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] RetsooR

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:151263367

What is your ingame name: RoosteR

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nearvy/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Serbia

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Serbian and English, and just basic German

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): CET

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf_begginer

Past admin experience: Used to climb my way from a mod to head admin on a cs 1.6 deahtrun server, and had a mod on a surf server in 1.6, since then left 1.6 to play cs go.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Not going to lie, not too many special reasons. I am friendly, speak fluent English, mature, used to be an admin, have admin experience, I help a lot of players on the server to learn to surf, and the title ADMIN just sounds nice.

Tell us something about yourself: 16 years old, straight A and B student, from Serbia. Like to play cs:go and league in spare time, or go out with friends.

Referred by:

Rugger

1 Mar 2016
Toronto, Canada
[Go-Free SURF] Rugger

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40129968

What is your ingame name: Rugger

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040525664/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Toronto, Canada

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 22

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC-05:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Air Control is my favorite, but I am often on Beginner, Fruits, Elysium, Lux, Mesa.

Past admin experience: Previously an Admin in a WoW Guild when I used to play.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I was introduced to surfing by my brother Shakarump, who is already an admin, I quickly became obsessed with improving my times. I almost exclusively play on this server group, and I want to help improve the atmosphere on these maps, whether that be by helping new players (which I already do), or by muting offending players, or however else I can.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a twenty-two year old college student in Toronto, Canada. When I'm not surfing or playing matchmaking, I enjoy playing rugby, homebrewing beer and hard cider, and playing a variety of other video games.

Referred by: Shakarump

whitethunder13

24 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] whitethunder13

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:157440274

What is your ingame name: xxwhitethunder13xx

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198275146277/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Texas, United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Central Time Zone

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually play on utopia, mesa, and beginner. However I have recently branched out and began playing on the harder maps such as Fruits and Elysium.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): One of the biggest reasons I would like to be an admin on your servers is because I come home every day and log into a surfing server and absolutely LOVE the experience I get every time. Some of the greatest experiences I have ever had gaming have already come from these servers. For example I love getting into conversations with people late at night while enjoying a surf and it happens quite frequently. Wrapping this back around the reason I really want to be an admin is because I want to be able to give something back to you guys/girls that run these servers. You guys, in my opinion have made these servers in a hope to unify gamers who enjoy playing these games. For all that you dont ask for anything but to follow rules from us. Well this is me asking to give something back to you by helping make these servers a better and more fun place where everyone can share similar experiences as I have.

Tell us something about yourself: Although I am only 17 I am the district champion in computer science. Computer Science is a competition in Texas that many young adults participate in and compete to see who knows the most about the Java programming language. I am the unofficial intern for the part of my school district that runs and manages all the technology. I am certified in Microsoft office. One of my biggest accomplishments however is that I am an Eagle Scout.

Referred by: Kakashi (http://steamcommunity.com/id/DumeTheAlmighty)

TrueWolf

5 Mar 2016
[Go-Free SURF] TrueWolf

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:89191607

What is your ingame name: Dj Not Nice

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138648942/

Do you speak any other languages other than English: A little bit of french

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Easter Standard idk the rest

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf

Past admin experience: Gmod like 5 servers and like a few on CSGO

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): This server is really fun to play on and i would really like to support it, also, there are alot of people who spam vulgar music and it is just not nice at all.

Tell us something about yourself: I am 16 and From Carleton Place Ontario, Canada, i like to play CSGo Gmod and alot of other gaems, i also like GURLZ

Referred by:

Nexus

8 Mar 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Nexus

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:162076359

What is your ingame name: Nexus

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/NexusPlayzz/

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I speak English,Spanish and French fluently.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play ALL the surf severs (of you guys) on US with a nice ping.

Past admin experience: I have experienced/talked with some of the admins 1.Jake 2.Arzenix and zach but i rarely see him anymore

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): i always like to help people and I play a lot trying to beat my time and I can do all maps. But I like the harder maps for a challenge

Tell us something about yourself: I go to school, im in college and then I always play when I get back, I also almost always surf or kz on my free time. I also have pretty nice times on your servers/maps and I have a nice rank ; PRO Almost SUPERPRO.

Referred by: Arzenix

Big MacNally

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Mar 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Big MacNally

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22134682

What is your ingame name: Big MacNally

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BigMacNally/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 24

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Yes, I can understand a small portion of Spanish and French.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC -5:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): [Surf] Beginner 24/7 Timer |Rank {new Hardware} (1 & 2)

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to become an Administrator because, I feel that there are not enough staff online when I usually play. If there are, then they are either away from their keyboard or not paying attention. It gets very annoying when I am trying to enjoy myself on the server and people are just microphone spamming or other things that obstruct my ability to play.

I also feel that my maturity and experience on the server would be better expressed as an Administrator. I could help be a role model to other members and hopefully influence them into providing a positive playing experience fro not only themselves, but to others as well.

Tell us something about yourself: I just recently got out of college and am flying for a small charter flight company near Boston, MA. I fly small single and dual prop engine aircraft. When I am not flying or at the office, I like to play on CSGO and a few other games to get my mind off of work and such. Although I am pretty tech savvy, I am not an IT genius, so I like to read up on computers when I am just sitting around at the dinner table. Other then that, I prefer being in a good face to face conversation, so if you have any questions about what I do in real life, feel free to ask!

Referred by: Jake

TheeCreator

9 Mar 2016
Florida
[Go-Free SURF] TheeCreator

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:71965185

What is your ingame name: TheeCreator

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/theecreator/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States, Florida

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Portuguese(BR), little bit of Spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): No UTC/GMT offset

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Utopia, Rookie, Mesa, Begginer, Aircontrol, etc

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Because I love to surf and I love how the servers are 24/7. I am very mature and I will follow the rules. Everyday I play on GoFree Surf servers for like 2-3 hours and I am very active in CS:GO. I am always looking to learn something new and maybe teach some people how to surf :D

Tell us something about yourself: I love to play CS:GO (super competitive), I LOVE music, I play guitar and piano. MGE in comp :D

Referred by: bukkitdance

Knowledge

9 Mar 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Knowledge

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62253706

What is your ingame name: Knowledge is Lamborghinis

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/n0thingCloudNine

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): USA

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): CST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Air control and Rookie

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I want to make the server a better place and more fun for others. I also believe it will help me be a better human being

Tell us something about yourself: Im in band at my high school and i play alot of Counter strike

Referred by:

Dark-Fox

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
4 Jul 2015
[Go-Free SURF] Dark-Fox

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:146373324

What is your ingame name: Dawn Holten

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198253012377/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Thanet, Kent, United Kingdom

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17 atm - B-Day is 29/8/1998

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Not currently no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): GMT+1

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play on both beginner maps, both mesa maps, both utopia maps, sometimes kitsune, air-control and both rookie servers.

Past admin experience: I served as an admin in this community for nearly a year but was removed for not checking posted information the right way.

+ I served for a long time as a successful admin in a dayz epoch server

+ Served as an admin on 3 G-Mod servers.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I have been serving as an admin in this amazing community since early summer 2015 and I have learned so much, met some great people and have improved as a peace keeper overall! I loved my position as admin but unfortunately, I was checking the admin information the wrong way VIA email instead of logging into the forums.
I love moderating the servers, I meet some great people and I love to make it fun by keeping the troublesome community members from affecting the experience of the other members.
Its been a great stress reliever for that year from coming back from sixthform and now college, and I would love to have that stress reliever back and keep the servers fun and enjoyable as I have been doing for nearly a year. Thank you, sorry for long reason.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Chase, I live in south-east England, I go to college to study Game design, 3D modelling, sound engineering and media - all level 3.
My hobbies? = I love to play games. Have since I was very young when I watched my dad play the play station 1 and 2. That love has been carried through my life and to this day, I still play games alot, on PS4, Xbox 360 and pc.
I love going out with friends and playing netball in the college gym at lunch and I help out with charity events every other week for demelza.
Overall, i consider myself to be friendly, polite and formal, loyal, but in some cases, I can be abit dopey. - As some admins may have seen in my time of service for this amazing community.
Once again - Sorry for long post.

Referred by: No

The Warlord

10 Mar 2016
[Go-Free SURF] The Warlord

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:138717648

What is your ingame name: The Warlord

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198237701024/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Sweden

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 100 /10/15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Swedish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): The swedish one

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): cs go rookie and beginner

Past admin experience: I've been an admin in guilds in games such as world of warcraft! But that is all, oh yeah i'm god so gimme this position or i'll smite you!

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): So i can say I HAVE DA POWA whenever someone is racist or so and then throw them a mute. ;D

Tell us something about yourself: I'm silver for life!

Referred by: Myself

roach

11 Mar 2016
[Go-Free SURF] roach

Please enter your SteamID: lucidismyname

What is your ingame name: Roach

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lucidismyname/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Massachusetts

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): eastern

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): utopia, rookie, beggnr etc

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): i am a very loyal person and im a very trust worthy. i do not do bad things, and i can make the servers better.

Tell us something about yourself: i am a very mature, funny person. i goof around, but when it reaches a curtain point i stop. i am mature too, kinda confusing.

Referred by:

Status
Not open for further replies.