Not open for further replies.

pengarlixom

31 May 2016
[Go-Free SURF] pengarlixom

Please enter your SteamID: pengarlixom

What is your ingame name: åhhhsna

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kobajssomkobajs

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): sweden

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: swedish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): swedish

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): just your servers :)

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): i want this server to be clean and funny for everyone and that everybody gets some respekt and dont get sad

Tell us something about yourself: my name is andre im 15 years old. I like to play cs very much! and i like pingpong and jujutsi. We are 8 members in my family me my mom my dad my dog and my 2 cats

Referred by:

ReVo_Gfuel

2 Jun 2016
[Go-Free SURF] ReVo_Gfuel

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:170091633

What is your ingame name: ReVo Gamma

Link to your steam profile: sugarglider185

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Some Spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): 05:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually play aircontrol, it is my favorite one.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Yes I would love to be an admin I have been playing on your servers for about 2 1/2 months now and I have so much fun.

Tell us something about yourself: My favorite hobby is to play csgo and breed Sugar Gliders.

Referred by:

Jock082

3 Jun 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Jock082

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52055347

What is your ingame name: Jock082

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/realeasethekraken/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Belgium

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Not fluently, but i am learning Spanish,French and Japanese

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+2

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Kitsune 24/7
Utopia 24/7

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I love surfing and i would like to help one of the surfing servers in some way, by donating or moderating. I think that I am a great leader and my school teachers think that i am the most mature of their class(you don't have to believe this, i know that it is likely i'm lying, but i want to say things honestly).

Tell us something about yourself: In real life I throw knifes, and I like gaming. I also like film and media as well photography.

Referred by: I was not referred by anybody.

ObzoleteLevi

4 Jun 2016
[Go-Free SURF] ObzoleteLevi

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137798719

What is your ingame name: |Obzolete| Levi

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ikeleviathan/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Nashua, New Hampshire, USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Speak Little Spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST -4:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I Play On The 24/7 Utopia Server

Past admin experience: Never Been Admin On CS:GO Servers, But Have Been Admin On Other Games

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be admin because I have been playing on this server for a while, and there are always really good people who beat the map every round, people who can hardly make it past the first jump, and people like me, who have never actually completed the map but they can make it pretty far. I love helping new people and I could try to give tips to people who are just starting. Obviously I'm not a pro but I could still give advice as I already sometimes do. I love learning things from people and would love to teach those things to other people. Another reason why I applied is because I always see so many terrible people that are racist, advertising, etc. and would like to help moderate those people. It annoys me so much when I see people getting messed with for nothing and those people almost never have any consequences and that's messed up in my opinion, I will try to stay active and hope that whenever I'm on those types of things don't happen.

Tell us something about yourself: I Love CS:GO, Building PCs, Surfing (CS:GO), Trading, Playing With Friends, Learning, And Helping New People In Things That I Have Experience In.

Referred by:

SpazzyChickens

4 Jun 2016
[Go-Free SURF] SpazzyChickens

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114012207

What is your ingame name: SpazzyChickens

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/spazzychickenz

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): UK, West Sussex

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf_mesa 24/7 sometimes Surf_kitsune 24/7

Past admin experience: I Helped run a server with my friend i met through his server on CSGO, We used to get around 10-12 people at times. I also was admin on a minecraft server, if you would like me to give you some references please contact me :).

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): i would like to be admin to help out the community and make sure people are following the rules, I would be an active Admin and i will always be fair to others. i Strongly Agree that all players should be treated equally no matter on the situation.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm harry, I'm 15, i Have surfed since Summer of 2013. I really enjoy surfing i make a few surf videos every so often and i really love making them because i want people to give me feedback on my surfing. I play CSGO a lot, it pretty much is the only game i seem to play now.

Referred by: Nope

Dennyb

5 Jun 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Dennyb

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:14929072

What is your ingame name: DennyB

Link to your steam profile: STEAM_0:0:14929072

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): USA Iowa

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 22

Do you speak any other languages other than English: nope

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): CTZ

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf air control 24/7

Past admin experience: been a moderator on a could garys mod servers

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin for nothing other than i love surfing and id like to see other enjoy it with out having to deal with bad apples. I also know how these servers run and i could take care of it.

Tell us something about yourself: I am currently working for the US army going to be deployed soon

Referred by: noone

Booteebaby

6 Jun 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Booteebaby

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:144170911

What is your ingame name: BooTeebaby

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/booteebaby69/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Cyprus

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): I am 15 years old.

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I speak Greek and also a little bit of German.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC +3

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually play on the beginner one. I have tried some more which are MESA and another one which was also pretty challenging (do not remember the name I apologise.)

Past admin experience: I have been a Guild Master and also an Officer on World of Warcraft, which I led through raids and battlegrounds. Also I have experience with administrator when I was young on a Minecraft server.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Well firstly, I would like to join your community since I like the way the servers are set up, and also there are many friendly and skilled people helping around. I would like to be one of them. I am not very good but I try play as much as possible to increase my skills. I have completed the course 4-5 times. Also I would like to become an admin not only to help people, but also to remove the toxic and corrupted players destroying the mood of the players trying to have fun for a few hours. Lastly I would like to become an admin to be able to provide my help to other people, and also to increase my skill level on surfing.
Thank you for your time,
BooTeebaby.

Tell us something about yourself: I am basically a 15 year old boy, who is hooked with games. Mainly CS GO and World of Warcraft. My hobbies are fishing but sadly I have no time now since I am full of exams. Now that my exams will be over I will be able to provide my help on the servers as much as possible! I am rank Legendary Eagle on CS GO, and also I have a smurf if anyone wants to play comp with me c:

Referred by:

RebeliousGem

7 Jun 2016
[Go-Free SURF] RebeliousGem

Please enter your SteamID: RebeliousGem

What is your ingame name: RebeliousGem

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198296728308/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): I live in Dallas Texas, USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): I am 12 years old. I understand that seems young, but I have been raised with brothers with a huge age gap from mine. I have been told by many people that I am a 40 year old soul in a 12 year old body

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I speak a bit of Spanish, Latin, and French. I have family from all over the world. :)

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UCT, CTZ

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play yours a lot, and that's pretty much it! :D

Past admin experience: I have been an admin on a Minecraft Server, so I know the basics of what to ban, mute, kick for.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I am online schooled! I am on my computer seriously 24/7! So I have sooooo much time on my hands! I have also been told I am creative so I need to spur my creativeness out to something, and what better than a CSGo server?

Tell us something about yourself: I am an actor! I am very passionate about my acting, and It's also some place to load my creativeness! (I will link my acting website and my IMDb at the end). I also love to game, any kind of game. From CSGo to COD to MC. I am originally from the UK, but I moved to the USA when I was two because it has always been my dads dream! I hope you consider my place in staff it would mean a lot to me. :)

IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4823204/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

Referred by:

Pip

7 Jun 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Pip

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:21474569

What is your ingame name: Pip

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Piplol/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United Kingdom

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Air control 24/7

Past admin experience: I have had admin on a minecraft server before, That was no for very long though because the server got closed down

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): i would like to be a admin because when i log on to the server nearly everyday there is people constantly mic spamming and be argumentative and i would like to help prevent this. There is not normally any admins online that are from a timezone near mine to help prevent this from happening.

Tell us something about yourself: well for starters my real life name is Philip but all my friends and family call me "Pip".When i was 9 years old my mother died of cancer :(.i have a passion for playing video games, mainly CS:GO. i like to play football with friends at school. another hobby of mine is riding BMX witch living in the uk i don't get very much time to do. thats all there is to know about me really. I dont have a very exciting life outside of CS:GO

Referred by: Red and Blair

steelinio

10 Jun 2016
[Go-Free SURF] steelinio

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:112215663

What is your ingame name: steelinio

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198184697055/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): england, cumbria, kendal

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+1 hour

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): snoopcrash skillserver #8 and #11 uk

Past admin experience: non, but would like to learn more about being an admin.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): i would like to be admin because the sever is fun to play and i would like to see if i could help by being an admin. i'm everyday most of the time so i think i would be a good admin.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm enthusiastic, kind, i like to surf so i'm on all the time, i'm always there if needed on the server. enjoy helping out, and developing things e.g a csgo sever.

Referred by:

Hex

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
11 Jun 2016
Hungarian Mountains
twitter.com
[Go-Free SURF] Hexx

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59830743

What is your ingame name: Hex

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/HexTehDesigner

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST (-5:00)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Air Control mainly
Rarely kitsune

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I'm on the GoFree servers quite often if not a lot of the time I play, I generally dont play on other surf servers as GoFree has the maps I like so I'm well suited into the community. I enjoy helping out others and trying to do what i can to make the experience more enjoyable such as, teaching people how to surf if they do not understand the basic mechanics behind it, or simply showing people new ways to beat the maps and get better times. There are often a lot of disturbances such as unwanted DJ's that join in and sometimes there aren't any admins available at the time to do anything about it, so i would hope to be there and put a stop to it.

Tell us something about yourself: My Name is Nick, I like to game mostly. I generally only really play CS:GO, I try to be nice to everyone I can and If I get pissed off at something I'll just kinda mute myself and chill out. I'm a graphics designer as a hobby working with photoshop and a program called Cinema4D for the past 2 years.

Referred by: h4wkshot

tommmm

11 Jun 2016
[Go-Free SURF] tommmm

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:99572917

What is your ingame name: tommm

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Tomlev/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): israel

Do you speak any other languages other than English: hebrew

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): +3

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): the surf server i play is surf eu utopia ip: 149.202.87.83:25185

Past admin experience: i do not have any admin expiriance but i am very responsible.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): i want to be an admin because i want to make it a more friendly and fun place to be in. and i think you should choose me because im very responsible, i know fluent english, i do not rage and i know when to punish and what punishment is the right one.

Tell us something about yourself: im awsome ;)
just kidding im blond.

Referred by:

zeldatag123

11 Jun 2016
[Go-Free SURF] zeldatag123

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83415441

What is your ingame name: ベテランãƒãƒ£ã‚¤ãƒ«ãƒ‰'s are people too

Link to your steam profile: ベテランãƒãƒ£ã‚¤ãƒ«ãƒ‰'s are people too

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Japan

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 23

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Japanese

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): +9:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): [Surf] Utopia 24/7 Timer|Rank - by go-free.info

Past admin experience: I have been an admin on many roblox games, and done it well.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): When I played one day, there was a lot of spam by a guy. There was also a guy being completely racist to me, calling me a "dumbass gook." I see stuff like that all the time to multiple people, and I want to help stop it.

Tell us something about yourself: I know three coding languages and I like to prank my friends using "( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)" with some spam software I made. I also like to play paintball. I have a job at Nintendo as an Ethical Hacker.

Referred by: N/A

Jock082

3 Jun 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Jock082

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52055347

What is your ingame name: Jock082

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jock082

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Belgium

Do you speak any other languages other than English: A little bit of Spanish,French and Japanese. None fluently though.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+2

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 24/7 Kitsune
24/7 Utopia

Past admin experience: I have been an admin on a Garry's Mod Purge Server. I am still an admin on the server and I have had to deal with over 50 problems. I applied and got declined, then applied again and got accepted. I feel that I have made a contribution to that server.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an Admin because I value surfing as something people should be able to do without any blocks or harassment. I want new people to surfing to be able to learn without anyone harassing them for being bad at it or anything like that. I want the title of having a server record time on a map to be legitimate, not something that is a lie. I want the people who really deserve the server record time to have that title, and not give it away to some cheater.

Tell us something about yourself: I like to throw knifes (a lot of people do it so shut up :D) and I also like playing games. Those are my only hobbies. My friends say I'm shy (those in real life) and I can accept that. I think that I am a bit curious but that's mostly it.

Referred by: No-one

InVaDe

13 Jun 2016
[Go-Free SURF] InVaDe

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88058050

What is your ingame name: InVaDe

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CSGOtryhard/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): The U.S in Florida

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): im 14 and mature

Do you speak any other languages other than English: verry little spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+12

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 192.99.41.233:25195 or [surf]Kitsun#2(SSD)24/7Timer:rank

Past admin experience: I was a admin on a TTT server in gmod as well as a Head admin on a Dark RP server and I was charge of 6 mods

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I usually play on this server a lot so when I get on I rather not listen to one kid trash talking everyone and scream so it would be nice to gag them and I haven't been a mod or admin in a CSGO server yet so it would be nice to start some where and i also get to meet all the other staff

Tell us something about yourself: Well I love sports and I have played all of them but I also love computers I built mine at 13 and still building others I also love the cold. I lived up north for 3 years and I hiked so much. people at school don't see me as a nerd because I love sports and play them all plus I do well in the class room

Referred by: no body because i havent seen any admins lately

KR0ZY

15 Jun 2016
[Go-Free SURF] KR0ZY

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62682618

What is your ingame name: KR0ZY

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085630964/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Canada, Quebec City, St-Lambert de Lauzon Qc

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14 year old

Do you speak any other languages other than English: French, a bit of spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC-5h

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I often play on Utopia but I also played on every server that GoFree surf offer

Past admin experience: I already have been a Admin in Gary's Mod Death run server but I left because I am not really playing Gary's Mod anymore.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin because I like to surf on your server and help some pepole I was already helping pepole by showing them some tricks to beat their PB but if I can do more it would be nice, give more help and even to learn how to surf to some pepole. Just top help.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Guillaume Boucher Im 14 year old im slime I love party hang out with frind at night, I love sports and Surf I usaly surf half an hour at least per day but so time im not, I play Basket ball, I do crosscountry, I ran 35 Km for my school, I go to a private school, I work for a company how makes bed.

Referred by: NEMESIS

kraj011

15 Jun 2016
[Go-Free SURF] kraj011

Please enter your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198104218189/

What is your ingame name: Dynx | kickback.com

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198104218189/

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Decent Spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern Time

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Kitsune and mesa

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin on your servers because not only do I always see racist and extremely immature behavior on your servers that I really want to control, but I really would like to be able to use my usually happy and kind attitude towards making your forums/servers a better place for people with a younger age to enjoy without being hated on.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a 15 year old who is always happy and laughing. I like to play CS:GO, alongside games like Halo and Call Of Duty. Outside of video games, I enjoy playing 'airsoft'.

Referred by: h4wkshot

maxwolfpack17

15 Jun 2016
[Go-Free SURF] maxwolfpack17

Please enter your SteamID: 76561198151458214/

What is your ingame name: maxwolfpack17

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198151458214/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Pennsylvania

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no just english

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): -5:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf air control 24/7 highest rank possible

Past admin experience: I am an admin on Dsurf and i was one of the highly respected admins

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin on your servers because someetimes when i play there are people saying racist/explicit content and I just want to make it a fun and enjoyable server for everybody.

Tell us something about yourself: well I am in 11th grade and it is summer break and i do some computer programing and i am a relaxed guy who just like to kickback and have fun on csgo.

Referred by: nope

Newbern

17 Jun 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Newbern

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:28161576

What is your ingame name: Newbern

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Newbern/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): California

Do you speak any other languages other than English: A little Arabic.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC -8

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I specifically play the Kitsune Server.

Past admin experience: I have been admins on plenty other servers in Counter strike and minecraft but the most knowledge i have gained to deal with people and know how people work is when I was a moderator for a TTT server in Gmod.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I am on the Kitsune server at least 30 minutes everyday, Its not a popular server but there is usually 5 to 10 people on at all times. Some of the times that I am there there are people who mic spam or scream into their mics or just be generally causing trouble so it would be nice if they can have repercussions to their actions. I have a mic and i usually have my Voice_enable 1 on so i talk with the people on the server but the server is usually quiet. I can also help people with the map kitsune because i am quiet good at the map, i am rank 131/16666 so any one needs help in that department i can fully provide as needed.

Tell us something about yourself: I like to think i'm a funny guy and i am good at starting conversations so if someone talks with their mic to say hi or something i usually talk with them and ask them how their day is going and stuff. I love doing Sports, I am in wrestling and track and field and i do Judo as a hobby. I'm Muslim and I am a pretty religious guy but i don't like talking about religion because it brings up unnecessary arguments. I obviously enjoy video games as well, I've been playing Overwatch recently and thats pretty fun.

Referred by: The server ad.

Savage_Exploitz

17 Jun 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Savage_Exploitz

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:95987652

What is your ingame name: Savage_Exploitz

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198152241032/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Ontario, Canada

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): I am 31 years of age (January 5, 1985)

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I do not, but I speak English fluently and I am capable of having a conversation with other English people.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): I am from a region which is in The Eastern Time Zone.

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually play on some servers that are free, including your 24/7 surf Mesa server. I am on this server everyday and don't mind being on it for a couple of hours straight.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to moderate your server for several hours straight to make sure everything is in place. I strictly prohibit racism and heavy insults, so I want to make sure that nothing like that happens. Being admin on a server has always been an interest of mine and also a goal, I say this because when I play on many servers there is a bunch of racism and insults that I can not stop because I have no power over it. I think I am eligible for this spot so I can make sure there is no racism and insults as well as making sure that everything is going as you plan. I will spend hours on your server and play daily, I will also check the forums once to twice a day. Therefore, I will try my hardest to make sure your server stays intact.
-Savage_Exploitz

Tell us something about yourself: I have had some experience in coding, so I am fairly good with technology. No one has complained about me on your server or any other server. I come across as easy going, nice, funny and fun.

Referred by:

Status
Not open for further replies.