GoFree Admin
20 Jun 2016
Canada
steamcommunity.com
[Go-Free SURF] Defaultt

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:121115882

What is your ingame name: Defaultt

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Defaultt_/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Alberta, Canada.

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Only English

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): 6:22

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Aircontrol, Kitsune, and Utopia.

Past admin experience: In 2015 I was an admin to a teamspeak server my big group of friends used to go on.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to become an admin on the go-free servers because I like to go on the servers a lot and sometimes there would be no admins when some people would be doing things they are not supposed to do or things against the rules. I also am active on the go-free surf servers. For the past couple of weeks I have been on them a lot more then I used to. I have almost all of the go-free servers on CS:GO Favorited because i honestly find them the best servers to use because a lot of other servers are really laggy and have a lot of bugs compared to go-free ones. Anyways I mainly want to become an admin because i surf on the go-free servers a lot so I will be active, I surf on my spare time because I normally get everything done that I need to as quick as I can so i'm not usually occupied. I also would like to become admin because I like to help people and there has been many times when I would be on a server late at night and there would be people struggling to beat their times and I would try my best to help them. A lot of the time it's just people trolling me and they can actually get a good time on the map but it doesn't matter to me because i do normally actually end up helping someone who isn't the best at surfing but eventually learn and get better. I think I should be an admin because I am told that I am understanding and a fast learner. I am also dedicated, obedient, hard working and committed to the things i do.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a 15 year old African high school student that works at a grocery store as a summer job, I play basketball and volleyball for my school teams and I also played football for 2 years, I enjoy playing video games and playing sports, and I like to hang out with my friends whenever I can. There has been times where I have said some odd things in the chat of the servers like one time I used the N-Word in the chat and i didn't know that I wasn't allowed to say it but then Nemesis gave me a warning to not say it again and I haven't said it in chat ever again after that, I have had a slip of the tongue and said it through my mic by mistake but I still try my best not to say it at all. There have also been times where i have said some weird things and my only explanation for those are Key Binds. I also add any of the admins I meet for 2 reasons, 1. Because I like to have friends on steam and they are always so chill and 2. Because it's nice to have admins on my friends list so that i can get them on a server if they are none currently on the server when someone is doing something against the rules.

Referred by:

Reactions: I'm the real one

Jamal

GoFree Admin
20 Jun 2016
Canada
steamcommunity.com
[Go-Free SURF] Defaultt

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:121115882

What is your ingame name: Defaultt

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Defaultt_/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Alberta, Canada.

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Only English

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): 6:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Aircontrol, Kitsune, and Utopia.

Past admin experience: In 2015 I was an admin to a teamspeak server my big group of friends used to go on.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to become an admin on the go-free servers because I like to go on the servers a lot and sometimes there would be no admins when some people would be doing things they are not supposed to do or things against the rules. I also am active on the go-free surf servers. For the past couple of weeks I have been on them a lot more then I used to. I have almost all of the go-free servers on CS:GO Favorited because i honestly find them the best servers to use because a lot of other servers are really laggy and have a lot of bugs compared to go-free ones. Anyways I mainly want to become an admin because i surf on the go-free servers a lot so I will be active, I surf on my spare time because I normally get everything done that I need to as quick as I can so i'm not usually occupied. I also would like to become admin because I like to help people and there has been many times when I would be on a server late at night and there would be people struggling to beat their times and I would try my best to help them. A lot of the time it's just people trolling me and they can actually get a good time on the map but it doesn't matter to me because i do normally actually end up helping someone who isn't the best at surfing but eventually learn and get better. I think I should be an admin because I am told that I am understanding and a fast learner. I am also dedicated, obedient, hard working and committed to the things i do.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a 15 year old African high school student that works at a grocery store as a summer job, I play basketball and volleyball for my school teams and I also played football for 2 years, I enjoy playing video games and playing sports, and I like to hang out with my friends whenever I can. There has been times where I have said some odd things in the chat of the servers like one time I used the N-Word in the chat and i didn't know that I wasn't allowed to say it but then Nemesis gave me a warning to not say it again and I haven't said it in chat ever again after that, I have had a slip of the tongue and said it through my mic by mistake but I still try my best not to say it at all. There have also been times where i have said some weird things and my only explanation for those are Key Binds. I also add any of the admins I meet for 2 reasons, 1. Because I like to have friends on steam and they are always so chill and 2. Because it's nice to have admins on my friends list so that i can get them on a server if they are none currently on the server when someone is doing something against the rules.

Referred by: I know some admins but I have not asked any for a referel.

Unicorn

22 Jun 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Unicorn

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:174569226

What is your ingame name: | Unicorn |

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/UnicornHolos

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Indiana

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 21, 22 next month

Do you speak any other languages other than English: none

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): +5:00 Eastern Standard Time (US)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Kitsune 99% of the time of my on csgo is on Kitsune 24/7 1 and 2

Past admin experience: Owner of 2 Gmod Servers, co-owner of 1, superadmin of 2, Head Gamemaster of 1, Head Moderator of 1, Admin of 5, Moderator of 3. All on Gmod and 1 Admin on TGP Trade Servers on CSGO.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I am on here most of my free time and I never see admins on the Kitsune server and there are always trolls and mic spammers. I just want to have a peaceful time when I am surfing.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a U.S. Army Veteran, I am a big CSGO Trader. I like video games, smoking weed, and getting drunk. I am a people person and like to learn about and get to know people.

Referred by:

SodaLetsFly

22 Jun 2016
[Go-Free SURF] SodaLetsFly

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120327073

What is your ingame name: bill

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/billmeister/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United Kingdom, London

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 20

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC +0

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Utopia - 149.202.87.83:25185
Mesa - 158.69.57.87:25125

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I find many people on the servers I play on to be playing loud music and mic spamming and there are rarely any admins on. I would like to help out the community and solve the issue of toxic players on these servers.

Tell us something about yourself: I train 16+ hours a week for Tumbling/gymnastics which I compete at an international level. I also play for a semi-pro sponsered csgo team competing at local lans in London.

Referred by:

GhostStereo

26 Jun 2016
[Go-Free SURF] GhostStereo

Please enter your SteamID: U:1:208662417

What is your ingame name: GhostStereo

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jonathanross/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 13

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): -5:00 or USA Time (I live in VA)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Mostly play on Aircontrol, but I still play any beginner servers

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I really like helping out people and love surfing. Also on a lot of servers there are some other admins that don't do anything and while others are being a high disturbance

Tell us something about yourself: I like pc gaming and coding. I'm really a tech and game geek and I mostly spend my days on a pc tinkering with it and messing around with mods on games. I also have a decent pc and mic, thought that would be important

Referred by:

EzPz Jamez F2

26 Jun 2016
[Go-Free SURF] EzPz Jamez F2

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:150534625

What is your ingame name: EzPz Jamez F2

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198261334978/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Scotland

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Only simple French but im learning Spanish in school.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): (UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf_Beginner Too have fun and help people then all the EU maps mostly utopia and mesa.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin because I love helping people because it makes me feel good when they thank you and appreciate it. I can remember when i fist got csgo and i wanted to surf straight away so i went on surf beginner and the GoFree server was the first one i went on. When i was on Surf_beginner there was people that kept saying "does any one need help surfing". I would like to do the same and make sure they have fun and make sure they feel welcomed like i was. So i want to make sure that it stays that way so that they will come back to the server again. Thanks

Tell us something about yourself: My real name is james and i am fifteen. When i was seven i got my xbox 360 for Christmas and i was so happy but i couldn't relay play it that well because the controller was to big for my hands then ever since then i have always been so addicted to video games. I like playing football with my friends i used to play for a team but then i realized then i didn't want to play football for a team i just wanted to have fun when playing football and play video games seriously. My hobbies are football, basketball and playing my PC, most off the time i just play PC. When i am older i want to do something computing related but im not sure what?. I play Call Of Duty a lot as well i also want to be a professional Call Of Duty Player. Thanks

Referred by:

Stefan.S

27 Jun 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Stefan.S

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:121517404

What is your ingame name: Stefan.S

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198203300537/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): The Netherlands, Europe

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): I am 14 years old, almost 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I can speak German and Dutch

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): CEST, +0200 UTC

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I dont really get this question :). i play on surf server (obviously) most of the time kitsune.
server ip: 188.165.233.48:25155

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I want to be the admin because i love the community. I also want to be an admin, so i can represent the server and help other people which are new to surfing. I might be a little kid but i like to help people and to communicate with them. But when i started with surfing and i asked for help, everybody ignored me. I want to helpp those people who are new. If you are an admin, people will take you more seriously and not saying weird stuff about me. I would like to be an admin because (if im not mistaking:) i always surf a minimum of 1.5/2 hours a day. so i love surfing.

Tell us something about yourself: I am 14 years old. i am adopoted by a dutch family but my real mother was from thailand. she died when i was born so i never really met her. my hobbies are football and i love to play cs ofcourse :). I got a dog and he is called Vans. I have three sisters and they are around the age of 35 :). Later i want to have my own company just like my father :).

Referred by: no

milkuben

28 May 2016
[Go-Free SURF] milkuben

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73758179

What is your ingame name: milkyben

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/milkyben/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): UK

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 12

Do you speak any other languages other than English: French , Spanish , Polish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): +1

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Utopia : 149.202.87.83:25185

Mesa : 149.202.87.83:25135

Past admin experience: Been admin on Garry's mod servers and still are.

15 in total

Closed down therefore 8 remaining..

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would love to be an admin on the servers because I really enjoy been staff and helping others to make the community better and also a welcoming one too .:)

Tell us something about yourself: I really like to game and usually go to the gym before going on surf servers.. I also love to Hang over at my friend's houses.

Referred by: No..

C9 F.N.

30 Jun 2016
[Go-Free SURF] C9 F.N.

Please enter your SteamID: fyreshacking

What is your ingame name: Water

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/fyreshacking/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): New York, United States of America

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I can speak a little bit of spanish, like the basics but other than that, no.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): im not sure

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Usually gofree

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin of your servers because i see a lot of people spamming and swearing or just being rude. My objective with being admin is to keep the servers as clean and nice as possible.Another objective of being an admin is to help out if another admin cant be there. But more so i would like to help out the surfing community by being an admin and stopping people who abuse the rules.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is chris im 14 years old im from new york, usually when im home im sleeping, eating or playing gmaes. My father abandoned me at a young age so i live with a single mom who has a bad back. She simply couldnt afford back surgery at the time so i had to help her and thats what im going to do with these servers as well. im a nice person i have been scammed many times but wont any more bc skins dont interest me anny more but yea thats it.

Referred by:

WineBuds

30 Jun 2016
[Go-Free SURF] WineBuds

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35550855

What is your ingame name: WineBuds

Link to your steam profile: steamcommunity.com/id/datguysven

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Estonia

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16, turning 17 in October

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I speak Estonian

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC +3

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play on 24/7 Kitsune server

Past admin experience: I used to be and admin on 3 different Minecraft servers and an owner of a server. Co-Owner of a CS 1.6 server. No experience in a CS-GO server.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin on this server, to gain experience as an admin in a CS-GO server. I'm an active gamer, also a really competitive person, i enjoy taking apart of competitions and improving at different hobbies and activities. I enjoy moderating servers and facing different challenges. I would also say that I have above average experience in moderating and dealing with trolls, spammers and even hackers. In the past i have even been reached out to make Minecraft servers for money. I hate racism and trolls, they should all be punished reasonably "Not all rules are meant to be broken". I have been surfing since counter strike 1.6 and i've introduced surfing to a lot of friends, and helped out tons of people. Now during the summer I have a lot of time anyways, so i will be playing counter strike almost everyday.

Tell us something about yourself: I love talking to new people and making new friends. Outside of gaming, i play a lot of soccer, workout and hang out with friends. I am interested in new oppurtunities and people, I like making new connections with people and getting to know them. I graduated elementary school with positive grades and taking up high school this year. I just love changes and new things. Side note: anyone who reads this can feel free to add me on steam :)
Thank you for the opportunity!

Referred by:

ScottishNoob

30 Jun 2016
[Go-Free SURF] ScottishNoob

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:37104852

What is your ingame name: ScottishNoob

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034475433/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Scotland

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No, I have a vague understanding of german

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): GMT

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf EU Begginer #2

Past admin experience: I have been an admin in one clan before and various CS:S servers, never having bought admin. I have also been close friends with many admins for a long time.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Most importantly, I like community servers to be a happy and relaxing place, I feel that, with admin, I will have more influence in the servers, keeping the mood chilled out and keep everyone on the server happy. I enjoy all of the counter strike games but too often they are ruined by people being hostile.

Tell us something about yourself: I have played counter strike for over 12 years, clocking about 1 thousand hours over 3 different accounts (1 got banned when i was 7 years old, i thought aimbot was cool). I listen to music almost all of the time and enjoy playing drums and mixing music myself.

Referred by: n/a

ShakeN^

30 Jun 2016
[Go-Free SURF] ShakeN^

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:169504526

What is your ingame name: ShakeN^

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/shakeNcsgo/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Canada

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern Time zone

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): i ususally surf on Aircontrol 24/7

Past admin experience: I have actually never been an admin

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): So i would like to become an admin because of some of the people who are on surf servers that i join. These people are the time of people who try to bring others down just because they are un experienced in the game or just arent amazing. These people really make me upset because they wont stop and i cant really do anything about it even when i tell them to stop. So i would like admin so i can atleast mute them if they dont stop after being asked to a couple of times.

Tell us something about yourself: I am 18 years old from Toronto Ontario. i have been playing CS:GO since July of 2015. I have a combined time of around 800 hours on CS:GO with this account and my main account. (my main was banned because of a bhop macro) i love to play CS:GO both casually and competetively. whenever i am not in the mood to play a competetive i usually just play on some community servers.

Referred by: Surf server Notice

Whopper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
24 Apr 2016
Colorado, USA
www.youtube.com
[Go-Free SURF] Whopper

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:163025136

What is your ingame name: Volkswagen Beetle

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Whoppercs/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Colorado, USA

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Nope

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): 6 Hours ahead of UTC

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): [Surf] AirControl (SSD) 24/7 Timer|Rank - by go-free.info
[Surf] AirControl 24/7 Timer|Rank {new Hardware} - by go-free.info
[Surf] Beginner 24/7 Timer|Rank {new Hardware} - by go-free.info
[Surf] Kitsune 24/7 Timer|Rank {new Hardware} - by go-free.info
[Surf] Mesa 24/7 Timer|Rank {new Hardware} - by go-free.info

Past admin experience: I have been an admin on two other servers, owned one server, and helped build a surf lan.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin because in my free time I play on the Go-Free surf servers and I don't like to see/here mic spam, Arguments/disputes, or annoying people. I want to see this server continue to run and I want to help it however I can.

Tell us something about yourself: Note: I applied on this 24-48hrs ago but it never posted so I am reapplying now.
I like CSGO, technology, bikes, and cars.
I am addicted to VW Beetles hens why my steam changes between whopper and beetle (But I can keep at a constant if I must).
I also like FF, MMF Idbztv and htb but they do not represent my beliefs, feelings, or actions. PS: I have never had a Whopper or a Big Mack.

Referred by: zackmadness, green, Bukkitdance デビン, [ﮔʜ] Havoc

Lugacy

29 Jun 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Lugacy

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49294676

What is your ingame name: Karina

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ReallyKaneki

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): England

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): +00:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I go round a few, but Utopia, Kitsune and Mesa are the main ones.

Past admin experience: I was an Admin on the Jailbreak server for the Team-Howl community for a while and I was also a surf/bhop admin for a community called iNet

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I want to become an admin on the surfing servers because I know what it is like to play on a server such as surf or bhop and have people come on and be toxic/mic spam. I know how to deal with things like this and I am a very reasonable person. I have been helping a few guys I met on the server to surf, I am guiding them by spectating them and also having them spectate me and explain to them what I am doing and why. I think I would be a good addition to the staff team as I have a lot of spare time and surfing is something I really enjoy and want to improve on.

Tell us something about yourself: I have got a massive break from school (10 weeks ish left) and I love to play CSGO and it is probably my favourite hobby (joint with ArmA3) and I am decent enough to help new servers get started.

Referred by: No sir

Reactions: Zeypher

datBoi

1 Jul 2016
[Go-Free SURF] datBoi

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:1545775

What is your ingame name: Maria Putin

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121757832/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): The Netherlands

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Dutch, and a bit of French

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC/GMT +2 hours

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I play on the 24/7 Beginner_surf, i just can't enough of this map!

Past admin experience: I've been admin once before on a surf server but the server got deleted a few weeks after.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): As far as i know i've always seem to help others out, and if i really helped them it would give me a satisfying feeling. I have 2 months vacation now so i can be really active!

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Jules, i'm 15 years old and live in Belgium now ( Am from The Netherlands tho)
I had to stop doing my hobby ( Taekwando ) because i have "Osgood Schlatter" Now i have 2 months vacation so that's pretty neat! As for my family, my parents are divorced i live with my mom and my brother now. That's my life in a nutshell xD

Referred by: Noone

mikers913

1 Jul 2016
Marykand
[Go-Free SURF] mikers913

Please enter your SteamID: Mikers913

What is your ingame name: mikers913

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198210307052/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): USA, maryland

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: learning spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EDT

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf Air contol
Surf Mesa

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I feel that im very good with people. I know how to deal with annoying people. I like to teach other or show how that can be done like in air-control (some don't know how to complete a part and you show them the correct way). And a lot of people are new to the server and don't know how to surf at all. Also im very friendly. But I type most the time not having my mic setup yet.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm very friendly to people. I like to play the saxophone. I love dogs. Im a big gamer also I love chatting with others. Ive just gone through surgery so I cant talk well. And i excel in Photoshop.

Referred by: No

Zeypher

2 Jul 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Zeypher

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121235814

What is your ingame name: Zeypher

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Zeypher/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Only english

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Edt

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf mesa 24-7
Surf kitsune 24-7
surf Air control 24-7

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Well, I enjoy playing with the people on the servers, and helping people learn how to surf and trying to teach them and just get closer with the community with the people that aren't so good at surfing, I really want to be an admin so I can just enjoy everyone in the community and try to help the people that aren't so great, honestly I would also like to try and keep some parts of the community less toxic on the servers, an example would be like trying to keep the servers clean of racism and people who are always rude to other people. Things like that, I honestly think trying to keep the community less toxic and help other people is why I am applying for admin, and besides I have been playing on your servers for quite sometime now, and I've enjoyed it allot.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is hunter, and I think highly of other people around me, and other things I enjoy listening to other people's intake or opinions on things. I also really enjoy reading books and most definitely surfing on your servers, but besides that I have several dogs/pets. So I really enjoy animals and things like that.

Referred by:

Scapti

2 Jul 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Scapti

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:101012277

What is your ingame name: Thwag

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198162290282/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Great Britain

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 19

Do you speak any other languages other than English: persian, slight french

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): +1

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): lots of them, I play surf every day on some different maps but my main one is surf forbidden

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be admin as I can help build up your servers and keep them clean, I will take action on anyone breaking rules and will keep to those rules too.

Tell us something about yourself: I love to play games, I play lots of them on steam and I also play on PS4. I also like to play mobile games and watch YouTube.

Referred by:

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Ronin.

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:151412053

What is your ingame name: Ronin.

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198263089834

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Germany

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Turkish, German

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC +2

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf_spongebob (In my Life i did not played so much surf servers because I playing always in the Elite-Hunterz zombie hunting.)

Past admin experience: I am admin in the DH-ZombieHunting server, also I know what admins can do and what not.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I like the server, I mean I am activ most of my time and if I play css then I play only the EH server because its funny. I like helping to another players if they have any problems, I am not Brutal and I am for the justice in the server, No matter if I am Admin or Not I see myself not different than another players. I am friendly, Helpfully, and I am a Pro Player in the server.

Tell us something about yourself: Im 15 years old, I like to listen to music, I played 5 years professinally Basketball, I am a Student, I like Computer Games, as I said I am not Brutal and I am Friendly.

Referred by: I played this game since 3 years, so no one.

Pizza Vortex

3 Jul 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Pizza Vortex

Please enter your SteamID: Pizza Vortex

What is your ingame name: Pizza Vortex

Link to your steam profile: www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/75651198299400229/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): united states

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 21

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): central time

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 24/7 ones,

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): because I have alot of expirence of being admins in other games

Tell us something about yourself: I have a youtube and Im a funny guy

Referred by: nope

Status
Not open for further replies.