Not open for further replies.

remixcustom

3 Jul 2016
[Go-Free SURF] remixcustom

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53238991

What is your ingame name: BOT =^.^=

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/RemixCustom/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): uk

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): bst

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf_kitsune
surf_mesa
surf_utopia

Past admin experience: yes on a community server unloze. admin on there surf dm and kz severs.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin as i love the surf severs and the people how play on them. I have a lot of time on all the servers I have good time on the maps. I like to help people who cant surf and try to get them to surf. Most of all I want to stop the people who mic spam and that are racist/ annoying.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Alex i go to collage and i play csgo a lot like to much 110+ hours in the pass two weeks. RIP My Life

Referred by:

PichuPlayz

3 Jul 2016
[Go-Free SURF] PichuPlayz

Please enter your SteamID: thebreadheader

What is your ingame name: PichuPlayz

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198224792472/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): The United States Of America

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Negative

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC-8:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surfing Servers :D

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): To Help The Servers,Protect Them From People Who Want To Mess With Them,See Where Im Going With This?Ok. Make Sure The Servers Dont Get Overrun With Spammers Or Hackers if i could.

Tell us something about yourself: I Like First Person Shooters. :)

Referred by: No

RevZy

3 Jul 2016
[Go-Free SURF] RevZy

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:155600908

What is your ingame name: RevZy

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Revzzy/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Massachusetts USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern USA

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 24/7 Kitsune timer/rank

Past admin experience: Ive been admin for alot of servers in the recent 2 years alot of them have been gmod where i start off as a moderator and worked my way up to Co leader or head admin.

From this im very loyal and ive never been deranked from any staff position everyone seems to like me other then the ones i ban however i never feel bad because i know im doing my job right and keeping the server toxic and rule breaking Free!

But however when it comes to cs go i have been admin and moderator for only 2 surf servers however the owners were not happy since people did not play on their server and if people did it would only be 2-4 at a time so for that both shut down.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I have noticed a lot of people mic spamming and playing ear rape on the servers from my experience i do not enjoy it and other do not enjoy it either, matter a fact we hate it.

From my experience i have seen that i like a lot of people on the servers and they like me aswell!

It has gotten so good where to the point ive started helping people as much as i could! anytime i see people needing help from someone experienced i talk/msg them immediately. I allways seem to help them out however some times i go over it with surf

Tell us something about yourself: Hello my name is Chris Coyne jr. Im 15 and im igoing to the 10th grade. I have been a football playerfor 9 years and i love to play video games!, i was once a console noob and was a call of duty feeder from cod 4-bo2 however after advanced warfare i got sick of call of duty and i switched to PC, I played a crap ton of GMOD because i was a fan of Vanoss I Had over 4k hours into the game and it got boring so i switched to CSGO. at first i was a hacker on csgo and paid from aimware hacks however its got boring and i just thought it was a waste of money and im screwing up other players experience. so i started playing legit and i started off crap being gn2 and made my way up to lem. However the update hit... it deranked me all the way to gn3 and well now im gn4 on the verge of mg. RIP

Referred by: PrincessWithAGun

Reactions: Dreadfal and Nivlac

Dreadfal

6 Aug 2015
Bulgaria
[Go-Free SURF] Dreadfal

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58065503

What is your ingame name: Dreadfal

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/OldSkuuul/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Bulgaria

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Bulgarian and a little bit of German but not enough

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EET Eastern European Time

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I like to play bhop and kz servers when I was younger I was addicted to zombie servers, but now I'm not so into it. I enjoy playing them from time to time though.

Past admin experience: I used to be an admin of many hideandseek and zombie servers in 1.6 but it's been years from that time. This will be my first job as an admin in CS:GO.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I like the server, but even more I like the people. And yet there are still....not so good people in the server, annoying, all they do is make the server's atmosphere more toxic, I wanna be the one who prevents the server from getting toxic. :)

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Rosen, you can ease yourself and call me Ross, I'm from Bulgaria, not so big country placed in Eastern Europe, my dream is to study programming in Denmark and maybe one day work for a big company creating videogames, like Blizzard for example. My hobbies are videogames and computers, I love building computers I can do it all day, I love to play videogames as well I play games from 5 years old when my cousin got one of those old TV games with diskettes, we played for hours every single day, it was the best time of my life. I like things like artwork, cosplays and gaming events such as E3, I would love to go on a Dreamhack. My life is pretty simple, I have good parents who support me in everything, I have a fair amount of friends, not the number is import, but the friendship, right ?
So that was from me, thanks if you're reading this all.

Referred by:

SpyArmy58 YT

5 Jul 2016
[Go-Free SURF] SpyArmy58 YT

Please enter your SteamID: spyarmy58

What is your ingame name: SpyArmy58 YT

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheReaSpyArmy58/home

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14 (15 in November)

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): CT

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Kitsune 2 27/7

Past admin experience: I am not a admin on any Counter Strike servers but I do own a Small YouTube Gaming Forum with about 680 members. I also have a YouTube Channel which I am very active on.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I know that I am under the age requirement of the admin but please give me a chance. I would like to be an admin because I sometimes see many problems on other servers such as harassing other players, chat spamming music, and bugs in the server. If I do get the position, I will be sure to prevent this from happening on the server and might promote it as well to my friends to give an optimal experience for the CS:GO community

Tell us something about yourself: Like I said in the "Past Admin Experience" section, I do have a community with 680 members and a YouTube with 180 subscribers. I like to play CS:GO(Surfing) because it relieves my stress. I do play other games. I can only be on at 6 to 12 each night because I'm so busy. I also play football. I am a very active kid who is very mature about the time I have

Referred by: I was not referred

Lesser Eclipse

5 Jul 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Lesser Eclipse

Please enter your SteamID: stanks2

What is your ingame name: Lesser Eclipse

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/stanks2/

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 13

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Central America time (Alabama)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually play on your Kitsune and other Rookie surfing servers

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I want people to enjoy their experiences on servers such as yours, but people like mic spammers, and toxic players can keep that from happening. I feel like everyone should be able to go unbothered by this and all just have a good time. I think that some people like newer players or people like that will feel more welcome if an admin responds to their question. Overall I just want to help people enjoy themselves, and I would be glad to take part in helping that. Even though I'm 13 I am very mature for my age and am capable of logical thinking and other necessary characteristics to be an admin.

Tell us something about yourself: I go to a private school and make mostly A's and B's. I enjoy gaming, a few sports, and just hanging out and talking with friends and family.

Referred by:

sawj2450

5 Jul 2016
[Go-Free SURF] sawj2450

Please enter your SteamID: sawj2450

What is your ingame name: i collect rare pepes ;^)

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TryhardMelon/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): South Africa

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Afrikaans

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+02:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): i usually play on this one: 188.165.233.48:25155
im starting to play on this one alot: 149.202.87.83:25165

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I've always wanted to help out an owner of a server. Do what he/she needs me to do. I feel like i could help out other staff if they need it

Tell us something about yourself: I Play a couple sports as hobbies including Field Hockey, Soccer and Tennis. from time to time i go iceskating and I might start playing Ice Hockey. Other than sports I play CS:GO. I usually just Surf or B-hop.

Referred by:

Djr210

6 Jul 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Djr210

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:93875283

What is your ingame name: I've McFallen

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Chickenwrice/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Missouri

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 13

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): (UTC-6:00) Central Time (US.Canada)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I normally play surf_kitsune, surf_aircontrol_ksf, and surf_utopia_njv.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): The reason why I would like to become an admin on your servers is that I think that your severs are very enjoyable and has a really good community as well. Another reason why I would like to be admin is that I have never been to a server that doesn't have kids and other people screaming and arguing with each other. I also have heard a lot of good things about the server and admins that are on. This would be a great opportunity to join admin.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is David and I really like Tennis and games. A little bit about my life is that I was born on October 4, 2003.

Referred by:

TrueSUbZero

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
6 Jul 2016
[Go-Free SURF] TrueSUbZero

Please enter your SteamID: TrueSubZero

What is your ingame name: Twitch.tv/TrueSubZero

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TrueSubZero/

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Pacific Standard

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 24/7 surf_rookie1{new Hardware}

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I play on a surf rookie all the time i play atleast a few hours then come back later so i thought it would help to be an admin so if people are disrespecting i can take care of the issue and im always helping people on the server

Tell us something about yourself: im a nice guy i usually surf if im on csgo i play alot of sports and i try to help people as much as i can

Referred by: NEMESIS

Oliver

c:
Staff member
Special Admin
7 Jul 2016
1'328
Denmarkanian
[Go-Free SURF] Snyruto

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75270560

What is your ingame name: Dat boi?

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198110806849/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Denmark

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I speak fluent Danish and limited german

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): My timezone is UTC+2

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually play on lux, kitsune and air control.

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to become admin, because I find the amount of moderation on different GoFree surf servers to frankly not be enough. I surf on GoFree surf serveres daily and I often find excessive mic spam, heavy insults and even racism in the chat. Even with my limited time of only 2 days and 7 hours on the server I have gotten the impression, that it needs more moderation, which I believe I would be capable of doing. I also really enjoy helping people out and giving them the best surf experience possible, so having admin would allow me to timeout the bad guys that are abusing things like voicechat and giving other people a worse experience.

Tell us something about yourself: My real name is Oliver and I am currently located in Denmark. I am a student as of now and my hobbies involve surfing on CSGO and working out. I would generally describe myself as a nice and helpful person, though I do occasionally swear, it is mostly in a friendly manner not meant to be taken serious.

Referred by: I did ask someone in game how to apply for admin, but I don't remember their name.

IcecreamShake

7 Jul 2016
[Go-Free SURF] IcecreamShake

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:95110069 00:14 51 0

What is your ingame name: IceCreamShake

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198150485866/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States Of America, Illinois.

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Polish.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): [Surf] Mesa 24/7 TimerRank -(new Hardware} - by go_free.info
[Surf] AirControl (SSD) 24/7 TimerRank - by go-free.info [Surf] Fruits 24/7 TimerRank {new Hardware} - by go-free.info

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an administrator on your servers to help your amazing community grow by inviting my friends to your servers and administrating
it to be clean of hackers.

Tell us something about yourself: My life is good however not great mostly I play games like Csgo, Rocket League, Heros, And Generals.
But I also like making Photoshopped images I'm not the best at photoshop but I'm decent. I also really want to learn to code but that's going to happen in the future college years!

Referred by:

Festive Banana

10 Jul 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Festive Banana

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:67755229

What is your ingame name: Banana

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/bananasrock/

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I can speak fluent Polish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): -5:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually go on surf servers when I am bored or when I just want a challenge.

Past admin experience: I used to be an Admin on a Minecraft server and I currently own a Team Fortress 2 Server.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be admin because I want to help people in need and get rid of all mic spammers.

Tell us something about yourself: I like to hangout with my friends online and play First Person Shooters.

Referred by:

Osiedle

10 Jul 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Osiedle

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54797411

What is your ingame name: Osiedle ░▀▀▀░

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/robalexgaming/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Poland, Cracow

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 19

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Polish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+01:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): EU Utopia

Past admin experience: Garry's Mod server owner, ArmA 3 Life servers administrator, polish CSGO server owner, polish CSGO server administrator.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Some pople apply only because they want to have some sort of prestige. Usually, they turn out to be bad admins. Why? Because having high status between players is not the point of being administrator. I like surfing, and i like meeting new people, talking and playing with them. However, sometimes its impossible, because of people trying to ruin everyones' fun of playing, by shouting on voicechat, swearing, and insulting. I'm very calm person, ready to help everyone, but also ready to mute/kick player, who breaks the rules.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm Piotrek. I live in Poland, in a very beautiful city, Cracow. I am an amateur programmer, and an amateur filmmaker. I'm calm and funny person, i love to meet and play with new people :)

Referred by: none

Danixi

10 Jul 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Danixi

Please enter your SteamID: Danixi

What is your ingame name: Danixi

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198098423329/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Spain

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): +1

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): [Surf-EU] Beginner #2 24/7 Timer|Rank - by go-free.info

Past admin experience: I had a server on rust and i was the only admin.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin because i'm very responsible and i like surfing! :D :D
I've been an admin on a rust server and i managed to do it myself, over all i also think there should be some spanish admins on this servers because there are a lot of spanish people playing there.

(Sorry for my bad english :S)

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Daniel but i like to be called Dani, ive started several weeks ago surfing at this server and when i saw that i could be admin, i thought, why not?.
And im here because of that

Referred by: no

Dreadfal

6 Aug 2015
Bulgaria
[Go-Free SURF] Dreadfal

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58065503

What is your ingame name: Dreadfal

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/OldSkuuul

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Bulgaria

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Bulgarian

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EEST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf-EU 24/7 Kitsune
Surf-EU Mesa
Surf-EU Utopia
Surf-EU Lux
My most played server is Kitsune :)

Past admin experience: I've been admins in a lot of servers in 1.6, but i've never been an admin in CS:GO server.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I am pretty active player ( mainly on Kitsune 24/7 server) and to be honest, admin pressence there is really rare, many toxic kids and players break the rules every day, I want to stop that and since im really active on that particular server I think that I'm going to be a valuable admin since this server really needs an admin to keep control of the situations there, otherwise they got out hand in seconds, every single day. It got me annoying so thats why i desided to send this application, my last one was written really fast with not much of arguments but this one will be my last one, so I'm going to make my best to show myself as a worthy for that position.

Tell us something about yourself: So again, my name is Rosen, you can call me Ros, you will see me ingame with the nickname Dreadfal, mostly in Kitsune, you can also call me Dread, Dreadfal, Dreddy, no one ever called with the third one, but still if you want to do it, help yourself. I play games from a long time, especially cs go, I used to surf hell of a lot in 1.6 stopped till CS:GO now im trying to break down my record on kitsune as low as i can. I am a Surf Wizurd rank in the servers, I've been playing on CSGO free servers since july last years, so thats make 1 year, but im active in the voice chat from 2 weeks. :)

Referred by:

grant

13 Jul 2016
[Go-Free SURF] grant

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:149018218

What is your ingame name: grant

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198258302165/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United Kingdom

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC+0

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Beginner, Lux, and occasionally i'll play on others

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I spend an immense amount of time on the servers, going for new times, helping out others if stuck. I also encounter a fair few disrespectful players on a day to day basis on the servers, and would like to keep the servers as clean as possible, so the servers remain a friendly and relaxed community.

Tell us something about yourself: One of my main hobbies would have to be surf, i just find it so enjoyable, the thrill of getting a new time gives me an amazing feeling nothing else can do.

I use to play rugby, until i snapped my collar bone and playing rugby became painful, as if I moved my shoulder too much it became extremely painful.

I'm fairly new to PC gaming, started around August 2015, and started playing surf around xmas 2015.

Referred by: no

FuRyxZoMbiE

14 Jul 2016
[Go-Free SURF] FuRyxZoMbiE

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25432720

What is your ingame name: Dawson (Fubzzy Wubzzy Tubzzy)

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011131169/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): West Virginia

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Nope, But I am starting to learn Spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern Standard Time

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 24/7 Mesa is the only one Because a lot of people get on there and need help with some things that I'm willing to help them with

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin because I'm a respectful person who is willing to help anyone and do anything to keep the server good and make sure the people playing on the server happy and enjoy their time with us. I will make sure people obey the rules and stay calm with one another.

Tell us something about yourself: I am very chill, really easy to get along with, I like starting conversations with people about sports, music, and other things that I can think of at the time, I like sports, music, gaming, and I enjoy making everyone happy.

Referred by: Nope

jennieakabeast

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
15 Dec 2015
sweden
www.twitch.tv
[Go-Free SURF] jennieakabeast

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:105392072

What is your ingame name: Jen™

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198171049873/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Sweden

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Swedish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC + 2

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Mesa Kitsune Aircontrol and Rookie!

Past admin experience: I am an admin on a teamspeak server

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I have been playing on these servers since Winter and I have really enjoyed my experience so far. I love helping people that need help in any way, and I find it fun to talk to people and make them feel welcome in the server, and hopefully they come back as well. I really want to do my part and contribute to helping and maintaining these servers and make them more popular!

Tell us something about yourself: I live with my mother and my dog, Neo. I love to play games and stream but when I don't play I'm out horseriding and with friends.

Referred by: Shakarump Soph

milkuben

28 May 2016
[Go-Free SURF] milkuben

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73758179

What is your ingame name: milkyben

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/milkyben/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): England

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 12

Do you speak any other languages other than English: French , Spanish , Polish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): +1

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Lux : 149.202.87.83:25195

Past admin experience: Garrys mod. I had admin on 14 and SA on 1

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I really like making things better on servers and helping people to get along and be friendly. I love helping!

Tell us something about yourself: I go to school and come home and usually play surf ( Lux ) . I like to Game and create youtube videos for my channel

Referred by: Noone

prokopn

16 Jul 2016
[Go-Free SURF] prokopn

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:158047540

What is your ingame name: prokop

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198276360809/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Massachusetts, United States

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): 5:00 Eastern Standard Time

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Mesa, Utopia, Classics, Beginner, and some mix.

Past admin experience: Owned 1 CS:GO server with a couple people on it daily (1v1 server)
Owned 3 Garry's mod servers and been admin on 2

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I don't think enough admins are always on and some people are very disrespectful and rude in general, I have seen people using racial insults being very loud on the mic and I think they should be muted but not always is there an admin on to do that.

Tell us something about yourself: I surf a lot(I hold the rank of Surf Wizard) and I really enjoy CS:GO, I used to play football, basketball, baseball.

Referred by: Kewoz

Status
Not open for further replies.