Not open for further replies.

Checkerzzz

16 Jul 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Checkerzzz

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:157442116

What is your ingame name: Checkerzzz

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/123423421231123/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Us eastern new jersy

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern Alantic

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): The surf SSD on Csgo

Past admin experience: I was a moderator on Solarium Bhop But the server was taken down Due to payment issues

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): because this server seems like it goes way back i would like to explore that past and i love the tick rate you servers community is the best ive seen so far and i dont see admins on ever so i thought maybe i should apply and lets rejuevinate the sever and get more to play so please take this in to consideration

Tell us something about yourself: Im 16 i live in New Jersy i live on the eastern atlantic and i really love this server and i love how when i beat my time the closer to the record i get and one day i will own that record and try to keep it

Referred by: reffered by !dowant

DHG STARS

28 Jun 2016
[Go-Free SURF] DHG STARS

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:156175793

What is your ingame name: DHG STARS

Link to your steam profile: steamcommunity.com/id/DHJ_STARS

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): New Jersey

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 11

Do you speak any other languages other than English: French, a little

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC-4

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 24/7 AirControl

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Your servers are nice and quiet and really reliable.

Tell us something about yourself: I used to code computers and I know Intermediate HTML and CSS with Begginer Javascript.

Referred by:

Jamal

GoFree Admin
20 Jun 2016
Canada
steamcommunity.com
[Go-Free SURF] Defaultt

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:121115882

What is your ingame name: Defaultt

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SplashBoyardee/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Canada

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: No

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): +6:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I mostly play Aircontrol, But I also play on Utopia, Kitsune, and Mesa from time to time.

Past admin experience: I am currently an admin on a Teamspeak server and a I was a admin on a Minecraft server a couple years back.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): The reason I would like to become an admin on the Go-Free surf servers is because I surf daily and if not then I go on every second day. I want to be an admin because I play on the servers and a lot. I think that I can lower the amount Mic Spammers, People who use Hard Insults, People who say racist things when they don't need to, and People who purposely annoy others. All that happens almost everyday. I would like to stop anyone that goes against server rules on purpose and help keep the servers under control. When I play most of the time there is no admin on and then people would break the rules and I can't do anything other than ask them to stop, and nine times out of ten they don't stop. I want to be an admin because I like to help others, I am told I am calm and understanding, I know that I can handle tough situations that I would come across as an admin. I also want to stop anyone trying to ruin someones fun when they were told to stop multiple times. I can also be good because I have made friends with a lot of people and some admins too. I help anyone I can and try my best to help people with beating their times on the map.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Laneal and I work Manual Labor as a Job. My hobbies are, I like to play video games with my friends, I love playing sports games even more. I also play Pool/8-Ball. I like to talk to other people that I have common interest with. I take Photo, Art, and Graphic Art classes in school because I'm really into that kind of stuff, I find art awesome and I enjoy making my own.

Referred by: NEMESIS, hwow, h4wkshot, Red, tokarev.

Reactions: Vile

Vile

18 Jul 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Vile

Please enter your SteamID: sinfuleagle13

What is your ingame name: Vile

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/VileSmile

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Virginia

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: I can speak a little Spanish.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern Time (US & Canada)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Mesa, Air Control, occasionally I'll hop onto Fruits and Rookie.

Past admin experience: I have moderated other games such as MineCraft. Keeping control of games and players is always a concern of mine and the best part, I enjoy doing it. CS:GO moderating would be a first but I have multiple moderation experience.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I feel as if there is a problem most times a Admin cannot be there at the time a misbehaving player or server problem to fix it. Always giving a helping hand is my strong suit. Getting along with other players is a big deal, and I do that well. Love creating positive feelings and enjoyment on servers. I'm a busy guy but I generally play 2-3 hours daily on these servers. Primarily Mesa and Air Control I'd constantly be on. Helping out the community is a great thing, but I feel as if we need more moderators to keep control of the servers. My experience with past moderation should help me pick up CS:GO modding should be easy. Always have been a helping guy even in personal life. It could be helping out one of my friends, shoveling snow off the driveway, etc. Just doing things out of my heart and never showing an attitude. Other Admins and I will get in touch but I know a majority of the Admin community. I believe that people should be giving a warning before a punishment. Doing my absolute best to control these misbehaving people on servers to provide the best experience for other players. Causing a scene in the servers isn't quite the strongest way to go at a problem, like I said I will give warning but if they continue to violate giving them a appropriate punishment for their actions I would do. Getting to a problem that other Admins can't get to would be my job. I appreciate you for reading my application and if you do not accept me it's a learning curve. Thank you for the time and effort you took into considering me. Best Regards,
Brady (Or Vile)

Tell us something about yourself: I'm currently in college studying the law and pursuing a detective job. On the other hand I play D1 college basketball with big dreams of ending up in the NBA. My absolute favorite hobby is gaming, it has been part of my daily activity mostly 2-3 hours a day. I also take care of the whole place. I live with three other guys who are gamers as well. Spent all my life savings on a set up and it's just amazing want to cry every time I see it.

Referred by: My roommates thought I'd be a great person to do a job like this. Otherwise my family as well.

BelgianButcher

20 Jul 2016
Belfast
[Go-Free SURF] BelgianButcher

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49097425

What is your ingame name: The Belgian Butcher

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058460578

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Born in Belgium, living in Northern-Ireland

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): I am 19 years young

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Dutch, French, German and a bit Russian.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC +1

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I mostly play on Kitsune, Rookie, Beginner, Utopia, Mesa, and Aircontrol

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I want to be an Admin because I sometimes think that there can be more admins than there already are. Sometimes at night, there are a lot of players but no Admins, or very few spread into different maps. Most of the time, when i'm on a computer, it's, or for work, or for gaming. I've been playing these games for so long and I do sometimes lose my faith in humanity with how some people react to their team members or their co-players in-game.

Making that I disgust people that can't follow the rules, even when there are that few of them, can make me a very good Admin. Nobody is perfect of course and I am not going to play Mr.Robocop on your servers, but, rules have to be followed and not broken.

Also; I don't want to become an Admin, just because of the fact that I would be 'higher' than someone else, but I like to help people, with surfing, or learning how to find their way around.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm Andy, living in Belfast but i'm born in Belgium. I work as Tech support for Logitech. My hobbies are gaming, partying, making money and enjoying the nature from time to time.

I listen to music as much as I can because I like some art as well.

Referred by:

Tazarox

21 Jul 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Tazarox

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:136716158

What is your ingame name: Elma Is An Unicorn

Link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/spiikyyy/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): In France, Aquitaine, Dordogne, Bergerac :)

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): I am 17 years old

Do you speak any other languages other than English: French and a REALLY little school spanish :>

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): My Utc Timezone is +1

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I usually play on CS:GO BA_jail and some competitive and aswell some surf because i love this gameplay mechanics !

Past admin experience: Already have been admin on Rp Server and Ba_jail server like the almighty server

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): First I would become an admin on your servers because i really love help other players in need or punish the bad boys ! i listen to everyone, i dont dont a difference between players, i am calm, funny if needed, i like to talk to other players, even if they are nervous i stay calm, i really like your server and the kitsune map that why i would become an admin, i love your map and surfing and help others :D Tips: I don't have really much hours i admit but i am actually playing a lot of surf when i have time ! :) tips 2 : Sorry if there is some errors, my english isnt perfect !

Tell us something about yourself: Like i said in the last field, i am listening to everyone, i am always happy, funny, cool, in need to help :D, and i love unicorns, dunno waht to say more :x oh yeah i love playing games, doing bet with csgo items :D

Referred by: I am not referred by anybody !

Nightwing812414

23 Jul 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Nightwing812414

Please enter your SteamID: 76561198140429856

What is your ingame name: Nightwing812414

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198140429856

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): United States

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 16

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): PT

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin because i dont like it when people are going around annoying people and being all around jerks. i dont want people who are spamming and making everyone hate this server to continue there ways. i want to be an admin so that i may help this server be a better place.

Tell us something about yourself: I like to read and play video games. i often will go on walks with my friends and my brother.

Referred by:

Slash-Shot

23 Jul 2016
Hillsboro, Oregon
[Go-Free SURF] Slash-Shot

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:154493260

What is your ingame name: Slash-Shot

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Slash-Shot

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Hillsboro, Oregon. USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Minor Spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): 7:00 PDT

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf_AirControl 24/7 servers

Past admin experience: i was an admin on 2 other surf servers until they went down.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Well, i was an admin on 2 other surf servers on CSGO and when i found your servers the maps were amazing, the community was great, and the admins were so cheerful and amazing. Just being around your server makes me cheerful and smile a lot. And also i know quite a bit about being an admin.

Tell us something about yourself: Good at surfing, know how to be an admin. And i was born in canada, moved to chicago, and then moved to where i live now (Hillsboro, Oregon) and i play football and baseball, a freshman at Glencoe HS.

Referred by:

Pip

7 Jun 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Pip

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:21474569

What is your ingame name: Ekul or Pip

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Piplol/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17

Do you speak any other languages other than English: none

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): most CS:GO GoFree surf severs

Past admin experience: I was once admin on a Minecraft Server for around 8months. I had to mute people, warn people, kick people and ban people. It was a enjoyable and challenging experience for me therefore i thought i would try and get admin on GoFree.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be admin because when i log on mostly everyday there is constantly mic spammers, i always have to message other GoFree admins on steam wasting there time when they're administrating other surf servers. As i said before i was admin on a Minecraft server and it was a challenging task, I think i am up to challenge to help make GoFree a nice, non rasicst community with less mic spammers. I understand that being a admin isn't a easy task. I think you should chose me to be the next GoFree admin because i am quite experienced and friendly, yes sometimes i might swear in chat and make little insults. All these insults are just "Banter" with my close friends. I have made loads of friends on the GoFree servers and i've gotten to know the surfing community, I would like to make every players experience on the GoFree surfing servers a more enjoyable and rememberable one.

Tell us something about yourself: I am motivated at most things i do like football i train near enough everyday. I also don't give up on things very easily. Two of my hobbies are Bmxing and Football. My life is pretty dull at the moment so i am spending more and more time on the GoFree surfing servers.

Referred by: Nemesis, queks, whopper

Onion Turtle

25 Jul 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Onion Turtle

Please enter your SteamID: gotiagok3

What is your ingame name: Onion Turtle

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086806335/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): New Jersey, USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 15, but turning 16 in 2 weeks

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Portuguese

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Eastern Atlantic

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Kitsune, Aircontrol, Utopia

Past admin experience: none, first time

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I love playing CS GO as I have had it for a while but have started to get into the game. And i have many hours on the kitsune server trying to beat that pesky stage 9 :C.

Tell us something about yourself: I'm funny and outgoing, not shy to anybody, and even though i am nice, i always take my work seriously.

Referred by:

DJ PIKL

9 Feb 2016
[Go-Free SURF] DJ PIKL

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55919502

What is your ingame name: DJ PIKL

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheJediKiller

Do you speak any other languages other than English: A tiny bit of French. No others.

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): Atlantic Daylight Time (UTC -3) in the Summer

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Mostly surf_beginner servers because I enjoy helping new people with stages and teaching the really new ones the basics.

Past admin experience: None really that I can remember on CSGO. Other games I have tons but I don't think that counts.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I want to be an Admin because I really enjoy helping the new people and get rid of the annoying people. It would be really cool to have something to show for helping out around the community plus having a few more responsibilities.

Tell us something about yourself: I spend most days playing video games and sleeping. I'm 16 and going into Grade 12 this year. I'm a bit of a loser but whatever.

Referred by: I was not.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'945
Canadia eh?
[Go-Free SURF] Lotus

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58266773

What is your ingame name: Lotus

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/salthouse

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 17

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC -4

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): All of them

Past admin experience: Admin on GoFree

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I have played on these servers fairly consistently since December of last year, and I have enjoyed almost every day on the servers since then. There was a time when I was admin, and a time when I was not, and right now I would like to come back. I've watched the servers thrive and subsequently drop off and I would love to come back to the servers and help them grow as much as I can. This was always my main goal when I was admin previously, and if I am able to come back, it will be my goal again. I have made some errors in the past, and I'll likely make errors again, that is the way of life. No one can be perfect and I don't claim to be. But what I do claim is to do the best I can to help the servers grow and flourish just like they once did. I might make some errors on the way, but hopefully I will also be able to make great strides along the way which far outweigh the possible errors in my future. I've missed being an admin on these servers, and hopefully soon I might be able to once again call myself an admin of these servers.

Thanks, Lotus

Tell us something about yourself: Most of you already know me, I'm 17, just graduated high school, now working 40+ hours a week. I enjoy superhero movies, and am currently enjoying Daredevil and Jessica Jones on Netflix

Referred by: Water

Uni

27 Jul 2016
USA
[Go-Free SURF] Uni

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:128439950

What is your ingame name: Uni

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198217145628/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): USA

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 13

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Nope

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC−05:00 UTC+5

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): surf_kitsune

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): Id like to be admin because I've seen people on this server do/say disturbing things I don't find appropriate for a server. I don't see admins on this server and i'm always on it for longer than 3 hours a day. It mean a lot if i got an admin spot. Thanks!!

Tell us something about yourself: I am 13 but I think I act more mature than most 13 year olds. I have older friends around 16-17 and they've said I act older than I actually am. I have a high mature level for a 13 year old in my opinion.

Referred by:

Mavlence

27 Jul 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Mavlence

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57213123

What is your ingame name: Mavlence

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/xhotshotv/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): America

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Piquito Espanol

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): PST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Air_control, Mix

Past admin experience: I've been admin before on many different games, which include: Minecraft, Half-Life 2 Deathmatch, and Garry's Mod.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): The reason I would like to become an admin on your servers is because I see a lot of potential in this set of servers and i would love the opportunity to be a great part of this community. Another reason as to why I would want to be admin is, a lot of the time im on, no administrators are on at the time I can could be a lot of help in the time of need. I try my best not to be toxic, and, as far as I know, %90 of the admins I've met have enjoyed my presence. If I was to become admin, my goal would be to make the servers' community clean and fun to play with. I hope you can consider me as a part of the administration.

Tell us something about yourself: My real name is David Nagel. My hobbies include skating, airsoft, paintball, PC gaming, and fishing. My music preference is chillstep :p. I've gone through alot in my life but I've managed to pull through it all :D I like making people's days better.

Referred by: Noone

Flopy Disc

27 Jul 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Flopy Disc

Please enter your SteamID: 76561198256701137

What is your ingame name: Flopy Disc

Link to your steam profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198256701137

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): U.S

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 14

Do you speak any other languages other than English: a little french

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): 5:00 eastern

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): you kitsune surf server.
mesa and any random timer surf server

Past admin experience: i was a surf admin for another kitsune map and i was a good experience

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): you see. i love the map kitsune. i like this server and its fun to play on. i will be playing on this server more and more and i can be a good admin from my past experience. i can keep the server running smooth and help people. i will punish people who shatter the rules. i dont really have much more to say and i hope this is enough. :)

Tell us something about yourself: i have a job working a catering shop. i play baseball. i love being social and talking to other people. i hope to go to college as a computer software programer.

Referred by: no and i hope this dosent make a diffrence. :)

niceprrson

28 Jul 2016
[Go-Free SURF] niceprrson

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171891621

What is your ingame name: niceprrson

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198304048970/

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Washington, United States

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): PSD

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): 24/7 Air Control

Past admin experience: None.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be a server admin because i see so much racism and too much swearing on servers where its not allowed. I want to be apart of keeping the servers clean instead of swearing and spam.

Tell us something about yourself: I like to be active in game and in real life. I fish for salmon and I like helping out at soup kitchens. I love helping people as much as I can.

Referred by: No

Enze

28 Jul 2016
UK , Somerset
[Go-Free SURF] Enze

Please enter your SteamID: Enze

What is your ingame name: Enze

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ JSEnzyy

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): England, somerset

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): im 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: no

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): London (United Kingdom - England)

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): honestly i only play mesa server

Past admin experience:

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): i love to surf sometime i spend hours just surfing and i come on cs just to surf , and i like meeting new people in game and i would love to help you out and keep a eye on everyone , make sure nobody is being nasty ro other players , and honesly love to have the chance to be a admin

Tell us something about yourself: i like drawing , im a designer for youtube teams (cod) (cs) , i love playing cs , and just like speaking to people

Referred by: nemesis

PADDY

28 Jul 2016
[Go-Free SURF] PADDY

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90162408

What is your ingame name: Paddy

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/InspectedElement/

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Hardly

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): -5 Eastern Time

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): I mainly play on most of the 24/7 tier 1 maps, excluding rookie and utopia, with occasional activity onthe mixed servers (all tiers included.)

Past admin experience: I have been a past admin on mutliple other surf and bunnyhopping servers that are no longer supported. This includes Fatslobs bhop (deactivated) and The Lulz Factory surf (deactivated.)

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I like playing on servers that have a civil atmosphere and are not plauged with disruption such as unwanted mic spam. I find myself online a good amount of the time where there are non of even the most active admins online. As a result, mic spammers and general trolls feel that they can get away with their shenanigans, and they do, as there is nobody to enforce the rules, and simply telling them to stop without power to force them to further modivates them to cause chaos. Simply put, I want to keep the server clean of idiots.

Tell us something about yourself: I am a motivated person that takes pride inmy acheivements, including obtaining my black belt in karate last Febuary. I am active online as well as being passionate about keeping myself in good physical and mental shape.

Referred by:

Reactions: Vile

GI Fever

29 Jul 2016
[Go-Free SURF] GI Fever

Please enter your SteamID: AP3XxFEVER

What is your ingame name: GI Fever

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/gifever

Where do you live (At least specify from which country): Pennsylvania, United States of America

How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts): 18

Do you speak any other languages other than English: Tiny bit of French(NOT FLUENT)

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): UTC-5:00

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): Surf_Mesa 24/7 and Surf_AirControl 24/7

Past admin experience: I was admin in a few twitch streams until I lost my account. I only banned people who were trying to be malicous and who just needed to know that they couldn't be toxic to the stream.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I want to be an admin in your servers because in the few days I have been in them I have noticed that they can become very toxic and unfriendly. I think that I would help keep your servers very nontoxic and user friendly. I have gotten banned from chatting in one of your servers because one of your admins was making fun of me and I fired back once because I had dealt with it for an hour. I personally would never ban someone for that reason because I don't think it would be fair to them. I think that a lot of your admin applicants are submitted by people who just want to be able to be toxic to the server without being banned. I barely talk in your servers unless someone is talking to me or if someone is being toxic to your server or users that are in your server. I just got CS:GO on this account just recently but I have played a lot before on other accounts that I lost due to hackers. I only want to be an admin to protect your servers from being toxic and I am very mature and try my best to handle every situation with calmness and grace.

Tell us something about yourself: I am an amature boxer and I play video games in my free time as a hobby. I like to be nice as possible to everybody even if they are being mean to me. I live in a very small town and growing up I learned basic morals like to try to be nice to other people no matter what the situation and if my parents found out I was being toxic on video games like some users they would come to my house and smash all of my video games.

Referred by:

Jokers_Game

7 Jul 2016
[Go-Free SURF] Jokers_Game

Please enter your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:110621974

What is your ingame name: Jokers Game

Link to your steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ihasnolife/

Do you speak any other languages other than English: i speak a very tiny amount of spanish

What is your timezone? (Please use UTC): EST

What server(s) do you usually play? (related to GoFree surf ones): aircontrol, lux, mesa, and utopia

Past admin experience: I was an admin on a server on a different game for six months.

Why would you like to be admin on our servers? This is the most important question! (the more you write, the better): I would like to be an admin on your servers because a lot of times I find myself surfing while there are no other admins online and people are being racist, mic spamming, etc. while I am unable to do anything about it. I have the mentality that if its a minor offense than i will let you off with a warning and as long as you adhere to the warning you will be fine, but if you do comment a major offense (i.e racism, mic spamming as loud as you can) i will mute/gag on the spot. All in all, the reason I would like to be an admin on your servers is just to make it a better place for everyone that obeys the rules and just wants to surf without the need to worry about someone being obnoxious.

Tell us something about yourself: I am currently in high school, as for hobbies I watch anime and play video games but other than that I don't really lead an interesting life, I just live the way I find to be the happiest for me and that's just how it has ended up/

Referred by: Red

Status
Not open for further replies.