Age 16
Location bronx new york

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages spanish
Timezone eastern time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers utopia
Past admin experience

Motivation
i feel like i would be a great help because i can make sure there is no bad behavior and make sure everyone haves fun and recomnd this servers to all there friends
About me
im mostly on every day im a funny guy and im really nice to alot of people
Referred by

S-KILLER POTATO

14 Dec 2018
Ingame name S-KILLER POTATO
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/25135235624/
SteamID 25135235624
Age 13
Location Romania

Other languages Romanian , broken French
Timezone UTC+2
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf_9
Past admin experience
I did not have an past admin experience on CS GO
but i was admin on an minecraft server.
Motivation
I would like to be an admin because this server is so cool to me, another thing that makes me to want to be an admin on the server is that i love its maps and design.
THIS SERVER IS AWSOME
About me
I am an gamer and my hobbie is games
i play: Light bearers,MInecraft,Roblox,CS GO,BLACK SQUAD,Team Fortress 2 and many others.
My favorite games are:1st Roblox
2nd CS:GO
3rd Light Bearers
Referred by No but i liked the server.

damienkingsley

14 Dec 2018
Ingame name Kingsley
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/damienkingsley
SteamID Kingsley
Age 16
Location Pennsylvania, USA

Other languages some spanish, and very little french
Timezone Est
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Utopia 24/7 mainly, im down to check out more of yours tho
Past admin experience
I don't have much admin experience but Im mature and I respect people, and I consider myself not to be toxic to others and ask nicely
Motivation
I wanna help clean up all the mic spammers and racism going around the servers, because currently I cant stream surfing with voice enable on, and id like to
About me
I like to play alot, my mom is strict but understanding about gaming, I stream for personal entertainment @ twitch.tv/damienkingsley ,I am knowledgable about pc specs and a little knowledge from xbox 360 days of ddosing, so i know what people are saying, i also skateboard here and there as a beginner, but other than that im 17 in March and yea <3
Referred by I wasnt referred but told I'd be a good canidate

2ECOND

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
10 Nov 2018
utah
Ingame name 2ECOND
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198868337748
SteamID STEAM_1:0:454036010
Age 18
Location UTAH, USA

Other languages russian, turkish, Turkmen.
Timezone UTC -6h (during daylight saving time) or UTC -7h
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers I play on Utopia, Air control and a 1-6 tier maps! but most loved one is: 24/7 kitsune.
Past admin experience
i do not have any past admin experience but would love to begin here because I know what to do and know the expectations!
Motivation
this is my third try to apply for an admin and I didn't let my self get demotivated and got more confident I'm very motivated to help the server and the community!

I waited a month to reapply and since I've been playing for about a 2 months now on the server and I learned much more!
I still do see some lack of Admins on the servers (i play about 6- 8 hours a day) and I have to wait a pretty long time and message people to get some help on the server, I believe I could bring my help to the server and get care of people being severely toxic and very offensive towards everyone else! and overall make a good time for new players and give them a good first impression and make a good day for everyone else! But even right now pretty much everyone in the server recognizes me and respect and not be toxic, but there are still people who are new and they get toxic sometimes. overall I understand what is expected from me and I will always think before I take action!
About me
My name is Ata! I'm middle eastern but I live in Utah, and I'm a professional Filmmaker and a photographer! besides that I still do go to school and planning on to move to California as soon I get out of school so I can reach more in Filmmaking! cs:go surf is what I usually do if I'm not editing or filming! I'm pretty social and I have friends that are also new to surfing! I'm extremely chill and won't get personal offense. and I LOVE helping others!
Referred by Online, Hex and a lot of people in the server recommended and supported me on my application!

Vicente

15 Dec 2018
United States of America
Ingame name Vicente
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198863674266/
SteamID 76561198863674266
Age 15
Location Houston texas

Other languages spanish
Timezone Central
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers [Surf] Rookie 24/7 SurfTimer|Store - by go-free.info
Past admin experience

Motivation
i go on servers all the time and i like to help out kids with their surfing experience. i always give rookies tips and now id like to take it up a level with helping
About me
I currently go to high school and i like gaming a lot. i recently started playing on PC and got very interested. i know i don't have many hours in the game but most of them have been surfing on your amazing servers
Referred by My friends from the lewd community

Taco

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
Ingame name [D3YH0] Taco_Man
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198169793263/
SteamID 76561198169793263
Age 13
Location New Jersey, USA

Other languages Hungarian
Timezone EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune, Utopia, Air Control, Rookie, Tier 1-2, and Tier 3-6
Past admin experience

Motivation
I want to help out all Go-Free Surf servers in any possible way. I want to rid the community of any unwanted or unneeded toxic players. I have heard racial slurs being used lightly, I have heard toxic players making fun of helpless players just for their own amusement. I want to stop any of this from happening ever again. Although I enjoy my playtime, I would still give up some of it so that I can help another person have a better time. I do have other motivations, but there are so many that I would never be able to fit it here even after hours and hours of typing.
About me
I may seem young, but I think I have maturity over edginess. As the motivation tells you, I do enjoy helping people. Time is precious, so I want to spend as much time as I can enjoying my life, or helping other people enjoying their own life. I get a bit angry when I see people trying to put other people down so that they can have a sliver of enjoyment in their life. I am top of my class in school, my hobbies are playing video games, drawing, and learning other languages. I enjoy playing video games with EU players a lot of the time because as well as playing with them, I am also learning their culture and language.
Referred by Online, Nate

Eugene

16 Dec 2018
Ohio, United States of America
Ingame name Eugene
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Hell707/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:105511576
Age 14
Location USA

Other languages N/A
Timezone EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf
Past admin experience
I have a ton of admin experience on other games I have owned FiveM servers owned Gmod servers I have staffed a ton. I love being admin and getting to meet a lot of nice people.
Motivation
I want to be admin on your servers because I want to meet all the nice people hang out with all the admins or players. Have a chill time make sure no one is breaking rules.
About me
On the weekends I love to go dirt bike riding. GOING mountain bike riding I am a very active person.
Referred by N/A

BiZaRe

16 Dec 2018
United Kingdom
Ingame name BiZaRe
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Iibizare/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:160597839
Age 17
Location UnitedKingdom / England

Other languages Slight German/French
Timezone UTC +1 (London)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Beginner 24/7 Surf Timer
Past admin experience
Used to be an admin on 24/7 Forbid until they closed the server down.
Motivation
I would like to be an admin because I am all about surfing, and I hate seeing/hearing toxic, abusive, offensive people in the servers and I would like to stop them from doing this and for the server to be a great place for new-advanced surfers to come and have an enjoyable time.
About me
I am 17 years old, I am an IT student currently studying in college. Outside of everything I play rugby, I have been playing this for over 10 years now. In counter-strike I play surfing maps all the time hoping to be able to try and get records one day. I have started a CS team which are currently in ESEA Advanced. I surf for over 3 hours a day daily and keep enjoying it more and more.
Referred by Nobody.

Cloud10

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
30 Nov 2018
United States of America
Ingame name Cloud10
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198260336241/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:150035256
Age 15
Location United States MA

Other languages A little French
Timezone UTC -5
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune, Utopia and a few others
Past admin experience
None
Motivation
There are times where there are no admins on the servers, and even late at night the !calladmin command is not effective. During these times there are players that take advantage of this, and abuse the chat in ways such as:spam, micspam, racism. While I am in the server I sit there, wishing that I could do something about it. Most admins are not present during 1:00a.m. EST, and I am happy to fill this area. In addition to monitoring the servers on a regular basis, I stay up late and continue to reinforce the rules Seeing the way LN was, I really want to be a part of keeping these servers positive, and maintaining a healthy community.
About me
My name is Nic, I am currently a sophomore in highschool. I am attempting to teach myself the basics of python the programming language, and I am enrolled in a programming class in the school.
I spend the majority of my time on my computer, aside from schoolwork, sports, and going to the gym. I am confident in my ability to manage the permissions of admin responsibly.
Referred by Nate, 2ECOND

twitch.tv/GetPuckd

17 Dec 2018
Ingame name GetPuckd
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/getpuckd
SteamID getpuckd
Age 18
Location USA

Other languages small amount of spanish
Timezone central
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers utopia
Past admin experience
none, only vip on Lazarus
Motivation
I spend a lot of time on this server, i often help out unranked's and try to calm it down when there are 10,000,000 people talking at the same time. when people are being racist and yelling the R in their mics, sometimes !calladmin doesn't yield any results I wish i were at least vip so i could calm things down a bit. i would like to help keep the community at an enjoyable level of toxicity, as a surf server should be.
About me
I work at papa murphy's pizza and i play LOL and CS:GO
Referred by

lava

17 Dec 2018
Ingame name lava
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198153399917/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:96567094
Age 16
Location Switzerland

Other languages French (Fluent), Spanish (B2)
Timezone Central European Standard Time
(UTC +1)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf_rookie only
Past admin experience

Motivation
I play on the server a fair bit, and I truly want it to be a nice space for everyone to relax and have a good time. When there are major disruptions, especially interjections of racism, it really bothers me and there is little I can do about it. Also, as an admin I can help new surfers out easier, but that is only a minor point. I seldom see any admins on the server.
About me
My main hobby is playing videogames, which is really just surf and then Rocket League aswell. I read a lot, and I am currently a student.I would like to think of myself able to make unbiased decisions, or at least something close to that. I love to teach others and help them out, as I often do when someone needs help on a stage.
Referred by

Bryce Duncan

18 Dec 2018
Ingame name DarkillerLegend
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/DarkillerLegend
SteamID STEAM_0:0:458540673
Age 18
Location United States

Other languages beginner espanol
Timezone eastern us
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia 24/7 surf
Past admin experience
NA
Motivation
I love your servers and want to part to make them even better
About me
I am an 18-year-old gamer who dedicates a lot of time to games pc and xbox
Referred by

17 Dec 2018
Russia
Ingame name Lt. █▀█ █▄█ ▀█▀
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198430440897/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:235087584
Age 16
Location Sweden

Other languages Swedish
Timezone UTC +1
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers I like all servers, i usually go to the server with most people online/funniest map
Past admin experience
I've been zombie escape and surf admin for a community called C4.rs for about 1 year, deathmatch admin for 2 months.
Motivation
I really enjoy helping people out with surf and more. I also want to help the server by clearing out all the unnecessary "saltyness" that sometimes occures when I'm online.
About me
16y/o boy from sweden. I've lived lived in belgium for 4 years before me and my familly moved back to sweden. I study coding/programming. My biggest hobby is playing table tennis. The thing I enjoy most in life is hanging out with my friends both IRL and in-game.
Referred by

Bryce Duncan

18 Dec 2018
Ingame name bryce.cduncan
Age 18
Location US

Other languages Spanish
Timezone EUS
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia
Past admin experience

Motivation
I love your surf maps haven’t played on most of them but I have played on Utopia alot
About me
I’m an 18 yo gamer who loves FPS games and doesn’t have a good pc but CSGO is one of the few games i can run and I have since learned to love it this is not my first account with CSGO I had another account but it got hacked and I lost all of my stuff including my credit card and before I got a new account I played on your servers a lot
Referred by

Bryce Duncan

18 Dec 2018
Ingame name bryce.cduncan
Age 18
Location US

Other languages Spanish
Timezone EUS
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia
Past admin experience

Motivation
I love your surf maps haven’t played on most of them but I have played on Utopia alot
About me
I’m an 18 yo gamer who loves FPS games and doesn’t have a good pc but CSGO is one of the few games i can run and I have since learned to love it this is not my first account with CSGO I had another account but it got hacked and I lost all of my stuff including my credit card and before I got a new account I played on your servers a lot
Referred by

OxiiPlays

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Dec 2018
Essex, UK
mobile.twitter.com
Ingame name Oxii
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198099928674
SteamID STEAM_0:0:69831473
Age 19
Location Essex, England

Other languages Very limited german
Timezone UTC +1 Hour
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune 24/7
Past admin experience
I have been admin in KZ Servers and old minecraft servers
Motivation
I love chatting to other players and make friends on servers. I’m also frequently telling people to not break the rules (No mic spam and English only mainly)
About me
I’m 19 From england. Studying my accountancy degree at university part time. I’m on the server at least 2 hours a day, I love joking around with people and making them laugh.
Referred by

ryッ

21 Dec 2018
United Kingdom
Ingame name Ryッ
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nexuhh/https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nexuhh/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:161333975
Age 17
Location England

Other languages None
Timezone UTC+00:00 I don't know if this is correct, But im from the UK.
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf_Mesa :)
Past admin experience
I used to be an admin on a Dark RP server on gmod, Electrum Gaming UK. But sadly they closed down due to admin being unactive :/ i feel like i played my role out really well and handles situations professionally. I used to be an admin on a Dark RP server on gmod, Electrum Gaming UK. But sadly they closed down due to admin being unactive :/ i feel like i played my role out really well and handles situations professionally.
Motivation
I would like to be a admin on this server for many reasons one being how kind all the staff are that i've met so far everyone it feels nice to be surrounded by such good people while i do the thing i love most, surfing. Another reason is that i really feel like i would be suitable for this role making sure all toxic players are punished for their actions if needed, I play really often and i'm happy to put in more hours to make sure the GoFree community is the best it can be and i'm sure i can help achieve this :).
About me
I'm English, 17 Currently studying Bricklaying, I like computers and anything to do with tech really. I am friendly and always positive, Trying to do everything as best as i can all the time.I'm English, 17 Currently studying Bricklaying, I like computers and anything to do with tech really. I am friendly and always positive, Trying to do everything as best as i can all the time.
Referred by Bleh Bleh

Smuckel

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Oct 2018
Virginia
Ingame name Smuckel
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/smuckel
SteamID STEAM_0:1:158453000
Age 14
Location Virginia, United States

Other languages None
Timezone Eastern Standard Time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Tier 1-2, 24/7 Beginner, 24/7 utopia, and 24/7 kitsune
Past admin experience

Motivation
I joined a gofree surf server for the first time in october of this year. Here I have been able to meet lots of new people who are the main reason I still play CS:GO. Some of the best experiences I have had have come from talking to staff members. I would love to take the next step in gofree in order to become more involved in the community, and hopefully make other surfer's time on gofree more enjoyable. One way I hope to contribute to the overall experience people have when coming to gofree, is by keeping toxicity to a minimum. Every once in a while I will see people rage quit because of another player's unwelcoming behavior. This has always bothered me, which is why I am motivated to keep gofree a place where everyone can enjoy themselves.
About me
I was born in Virginia where I still live to this day. I enjoy the social aspects of school and life although trig has a tendancy to get on my nerves. I have been playing video games for as long as I can remember, starting with random web games on my dad's old computer. I found out about cs:go a few years ago when a friend of mine bought me a steam giftcard as a birthday present in order to purchase it. Since then I have been playing Counter Strike whenever I am in the mood to relax and chat. Although cs:go is a great way to pass the time, some of my other intrests include guitar, swimming, and getting to know awsome people.
Referred by Bleh Bleh

Reactions: Bleh Bleh

Pengween

Ingame name Pengween
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198353654300/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:91494406
Age 9
Location US

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages none
Timezone ET
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers KItsune
Past admin experience

Motivation
because i see a lot of people ear raping
About me
I live in the U.S I'm always playing games and i'm good at making discord servers.
Referred by

Status
Not open for further replies.