Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
thanks for all :>

Anytime buddy! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you run into anymore issues, we're here to help!

Reactions: lolitsv

lolitsv

4 May 2018
NJ, USA
loentra isn't loadable, even after deleting my map files and downloading the map from the server, i still get kicked for having the wrong version of the map.
jusched has landmark ~halfway through the map during a down spin that (i think) makes the map impossible.
mdrn also has a landmark during a falling section towards the end of the map, you have the option to go left or right just before this part, but on either side i wasn't able to make it to the bottom
gettingharder 10 stage t3 was added, actual map is 20 stage tier 6

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
loentra isn't loadable, even after deleting my map files and downloading the map from the server, i still get kicked for having the wrong version of the map.
jusched has landmark ~halfway through the map during a down spin that (i think) makes the map impossible.
mdrn also has a landmark during a falling section towards the end of the map, you have the option to go left or right just before this part, but on either side i wasn't able to make it to the bottom
gettingharder 10 stage t3 was added, actual map is 20 stage tier 6

Weird, i uploaded the same version to all the servers, and i loaded into it to zone. All should be fixed.

I couldn't find any info online for gettingharder lol, so i guessed it.

As always thanks for the info!

lolitsv

4 May 2018
NJ, USA
i still can't get on loentra for same reason as above

bonuses on not_so_zen are out of order, and the times players have got don't seem to match up to how the bonuses are in order currently. for example right now b1 is pyrism stage, which is supposed to be b5 and about ~30 seconds, meanwhile the 6 times on it are all 17-18 seconds. the order of the bonuses is doesn't really matter i suppose, the unbeatable times tho should probably be removed.

the end zone on motion1_easy is misplaced, there's a room below the area it's placed on top of

surf_apollonian stage 9 has a door that's supposed to open that stays closed, making the stage/map incompletable

checking to see if you have any plans on adding sinsane2 ;x
i got the map file from sneaks server if you need it: http://www.mediafire.com/file/k1bxgtitqip8rsq/surf_sinsane2_fix.bsp

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
i still can't get on loentra for same reason as above

bonuses on not_so_zen are out of order, and the times players have got don't seem to match up to how the bonuses are in order currently. for example right now b1 is pyrism stage, which is supposed to be b5 and about ~30 seconds, meanwhile the 6 times on it are all 17-18 seconds. the order of the bonuses is doesn't really matter i suppose, the unbeatable times tho should probably be removed.

the end zone on motion1_easy is misplaced, there's a room below the area it's placed on top of

surf_apollonian stage 9 has a door that's supposed to open that stays closed, making the stage/map incompletable

checking to see if you have any plans on adding sinsane2 ;x
i got the map file from sneaks server if you need it: http://www.mediafire.com/file/k1bxgtitqip8rsq/surf_sinsane2_fix.bsp

Yeah, blame @Oliver for that horrible mess on not_so_zen lol, i removed the unbeatable times, maybe soon i'll go re-zone it proper.

surf_apollonian seemed to crash my client but not the server, weird, so i've removed that for now.

surf_loentra should be fixed now, i just loaded into it fine on tier3-6.

sinister2 is already on the maplist, think i added it last week or something. We have a full maplist on the Go-Free section on the forum, it's a sticky post. As always, thanks for the info.

Docta

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
29 Dec 2017
RTV and chose this map, it crashed while retrieving the server settings. Same result after restarting the game. Could be some other reason but just thought i would let you know.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
Thanks Docta, sent to dpexx, will be fixed up soon
In game you can use the bug feature, I think its /bug(?) and send a message to our discord server which can be seen faster

Docta

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
29 Dec 2017
Will do Lotus, i need to pay more attention to the text in-game :rolleyes:

Was the tier 1-2 server, dPexx, [Surf] Tier1-2 {Easy Maps} WRCP - by go-free.info 158.69.57.87:35115.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
I tried it on that server and it worked, try removing your map file manually and rejoining.
Maps are here, Z:\Program Files (x64)\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\maps

Docta

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
29 Dec 2017
Deleted the map, it stalled on initializing world, killed it through task manager and next two times it stalled on retrieving server information. Guess my install is borked or something, will reinstall the game tomorrow to see if that helps. Cheers for the help.

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
Yeah, i also loaded into the map just fine. Weird. Seems the server was running while something was crashing your client.

Docta

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
29 Dec 2017
No idea how to fix this, it's doing it with other maps now :mad:

I get a couple of maps in then then i crash on the next map change. After that i can't join the server at all, even after a bunch of restarts.

Docta

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
29 Dec 2017
Clearing everything out and reinstalling atm, hopefully that sorts it.

Docta

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
29 Dec 2017
Fresh install, unfortunately it made no difference, as soon as i load up aweles_fix it crashes at 98%.

The only irritating part is being locked out of the server till the map switches. I will join one of the higher tier servers in the meantime, get a taste of some true pain :s

Last edited: