High Ping Problem!

Discussion in '[CS:S] EliteHunterZ's ZombieHunting & more' started by The pain, 16 Feb 2013.

1. Maxgs

Maxgs Ex-Admin Ex Admin

You will see atleast 75% with interp on 0 than if you had it on 1 depends on ping too and it might be tricky to get used to it.

2. ThirtyEight

ThirtyEight Well-Known Member Staff Member Special Admin EliteHunterz Clan Member

Nah man. interp 0 doesnt even help. ive always used that, longknives still happen all the time

3. yyy

yyy Ex-Admin Ex Admin

I don't remember having any problem with longknives back couple of years ago. Or maybe I just forgot many things. But the current situation is getting frustrating :/ So much that I even want to stop playing. Scared to come close to zombies due to those katana swords. But when I want to infect I have to be at like point blank range... Where is my long knife? >_< But I'm sure it's the same for others. Some crazy gifs you posted 38, this happens all the time to you?

Will watch your progress on CS:GO server. Maybe I'll switch to it if things go well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.