Ideas for improved version of zm_4way_tunnel_v2

Zersixs

11 Mar 2012
Sweden
Whats changed and fixed in the new version...

- Blocking elevators = Death.

- The second elevator is removed and replaced with a cannon.

- Spawn is now larger.

- fixed lightmap for better fps.

- Removed Cylinder in spawn

- Simplified Discplacements

- Added Deagle with laser trail

- More.

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
the map sounds great :) hopefully we can have it easier when we spawn lol

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
Just tested it and i got to say that i really like this updated version, the admins wont need to think about doorclosing nor elevator blockers and i think that the players will enjoy it more
too since it's a bigger spawn and not the old claustrophobic one where you had a hard time leaving with all the blocks here and there.

I found some minor problems that is going to get fixed by zerxixz.

Great job man, i really hope to see this map in the vote section! :)

Zm_Prod

9 Mar 2012
Gonna test the new version, i already liked the other version GOOD JOB i hope niko will add them ;)

Zm_Prod

9 Mar 2012
ZM_PROD******

Anyways, that's the last thing i noticed to be fixed, no other gaps, etc.

Post a reply if it's done + upload :D

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
:)

Attachments

• 4waycannon.dem
    412.3 KB · Views: 247

stummel

6 Mar 2012
ok here is my idea for the 4way map doors and others! make an additional red button to open the door in the vents by the doors so cts who are on the other side can shoot this button to open the doors and zms can push them only if they are in the vent..... i think this is the smartest idea for that problem!

also make all ladders a little bit fater that no noobs can block the ladders or by slow-climbing them.

for the elevator problem u could make the elevator fater too i mean longer to the middle direction(i hopw u know what i mean#) just make the elevator bigger but but not ugly!

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
From what I heard, it should solve a lot of the problems we have been facing on 4way_tunne_v2. I'm Exited about when it comes out.

By the way does anybody know why it is taking to long? The map sounds so awesome :D. Less banning like doorclosing/tking/blocking <3333