Kill Assist extra points - Feedback Needed

klimbo

11 Feb 2019
On one side you have the humans which have a very low skill floor, meaning pretty much anyone can use them in at least the most basic way (stay stationary and shoot). I see folk top or near top on the scoreboard who can't even fast climb ladders or even attempt to do RB's.The basic play on the humans side (camp and shoot) is the low hanging fruit, nothing wrong with that idea but that way of playing translates to the scoreboard too well when you weigh it up against the zombie side.

On the zombie side, you have a higher skill floor which almost acts as an entry barrier in some ways, using them even in a basic way isn't easy and is even less so when most prefer the camp & shoot (their movement gets no practice), sometimes they can cause more harm than good. So what you get on the zombie side is this sometimes: some top scorers going to a corner to suicide and return to human form to farm more points (even requesting to be killed), some afk'ing till the round is over, some messing around (cos who likes being shredded with impunity over and over). I enjoy using the zombie a lot of the time but it can be demoralizing when no one else wants to put some legwork in. For instance, i can go a zombie and at times do well enough to break some camp spots, rarely breaking most of their strong points but what does it translate to on the board? Almost nothing, you bust your ass off dwindling their ammo and evading to conserve enough health, you get up there and get one slice in, if you are lucky you will get more in but usually your hit will be a jumping glance hit, the other will turn and finish the group off, so you do all that for one point. Not that points is the goal or anything, to me the reward is in creating plays and finding ways of busting up the humans and there is nothing wrong with the gameplay, but if it's on the subject of the scoreboard then it's extremely unrewarding for zombies.

Zombies have to almost always be aggressive in their plays, humans have the option of lethargy and are rewarded more for it. Seems lopsided but i ain't been here long and am probably talking shite. :rolleyes:
long text but very helpful
i read it thanks