Kingkiller Needs admin rights taken,and permantly banned

kim sparta

9 Nov 2010
I was just in the server a few hours ago when a player by the name of goosfraba was continously blocking and preventing me from jumping on the box on zm_cbble map.I made many remarks for him to stop blocking and yet he still failed to stop blocking and would only type "LOL" in chat as if he thought it was funny and did not give a shit.I guess he thinks the rules do not apply to him for some reason or he thinks he must be special in some way. At this time the admin "King Killer" was in spectate the whole time and seeing this happening and refused to do anything about it. I kept telling player goosfraba I would report him and he will be banned for blocking.Then KingKiller kicks me out of the server. I rejoined the server and waited to the next round and went directly back to the same box I had previously been blocked from jumping on by player goosfraba just for the simple fact that i knew he would be there waiting to block me again.And he was there ,blocking once again like the piece of shit he is. Admin KingKiller was still in spectate watching the entire time and still allowed this to happen. Apparently admin kingKiller and player goosfraba have some kind of homosexual relationship with each other that allows goosfraba to do whatever the fuck he wants to do.Really I do not care if I get banned for talking shit to goosfraba because I would first need a reason to talk shit.Think about it.I don't fuck with anyone or break barricades or block or try to prevent anyone from playing.I mind my own business until some piece of shit like goosfraba thinks they are fucking cool and can do whatever it is they feel like doing. The steam id of the blocking piece of shit is : "goosfraba" STEAM_0:1:10006057 Please remove this piece of shit from the server permantly .Also his gay lover admin King Killer has no place for being admin on any server. Thanks

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
1. insulting wont help you
2. why didnt you record him and post it on forums?
3. ill talk to king killer about that and we will await his input

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'645
1'361
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Phanty said:
1. insulting wont help you
2. why didnt you record him and post it on forums?
3. ill talk to king killer about that and we will await his input
+1

Sixau

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
6 Apr 2010
Goosfraba is trouble, I have already kicked him a couple times and banned him for a whole day for blocking. He should get a longer ban.

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
I have spoken to king killer and he said that he kicked the wrong person in that mess and that he did not mean to let this happen.

Ofc if you niko wanna check the logs you can because im to lazy to do it. I just took the liberty to talking to king killer!

Regards! Ash!

Peng

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Aug 2010
Sixau said:
Goosfraba is trouble, I have already kicked him a couple times and banned him for a whole day for blocking. He should get a longer ban.

i banned now.
1 week.
Teamkilling , blocking etc..was too hard ..even players wanted to votekick.

Today i see a lot of insulting ppls.. right now i slayed someone who blocked the ladders.I warned him but no reaction.After that he wrote host gay and ban me ty ..So i banned him.Whats up with the ppl? even if they know there is an admin, they wont stop talking shit and annoying others :!: No respect at all...and its getting worse.

Edit:
Newest shit is to rejoin as zomb like Nnabisca and many others.Just watch closer and you´ll see how many rejoin like that.

Peng

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Aug 2010
Peng said:
i banned now.
1 week.
Teamkilling , blocking etc..was too hard ..even players wanted to votekick.

Hes online again o_O no ban at list.Strange..How that?

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
maybe u made some sort of mistake?^^

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628