Kunta Application

kunta90

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2013
In-game name: Kunta

Steam username: arild90

Can you speak english and german?: Fluent english, was born in Scotland.

Clan history (if none, leave blank): I have never really played cs(s) as it is but I really enjoyed playing Kreedz & Hide n' Seek @ cs 1.6, which I did for a good 2 years. So with regards to this information I have never actually been in a serious clan. I was asked to join SH (Silent Hunterz), which I considered to be more of a friendly clan. I left this clan because of inactivity, I moved to Costa Rica for a good 5 months (my long break from css).

Any serious bans before?: You should have never been banned on any server for a heavy reason (racism, hacking, etc..) I think everyone knows about my longer ban which then was changed to 1 day, as it was unintentional racism, I would like to avoid getting into this subject again if possible, just check the thread if you got any questions or doubts.

Do you have a microphone?: Indeed I have

Why do you desire becoming part of the Elite Hunterz (This is important): I played on the eh-servers for a year before my long break and was pretty much all I did for a shorter period of time. The reason I played so much was that I had never played zombie mod before, and I instantly discovered that it was very enjoyable. As I have played Kreedz & Hide n' Seek for a loooong time I would consider myself to be quite the bunnyjumper, which is a perk on this gamemode. The only servers I played on was your servers and I really enjoyed the community (I still do). I have acquainted myself with pretty much every member but the newest ones. I wish to get even further involved with the core community. I have acheived everything but that, and me joining eh would fill in the blanks for me.

I actually applied a year ago, but got declined due to being new to the community and my famous ban of course. I am getting more and more active again and therefore I feel its time for me to give this another shot. I would consider myself a part of the community and I hope you are willing to put the past behind you, I mean, we all got some skeletons in our closet right?

Where you referred to this clan? If Yes, Who referred you?: No one

Last but not least: tell something about you, your life, your hobbies, etc etc: My name is Mathew and im 22 years old from Edinburgh, Scotland. I moved to Sweden when I was around the age of 6. I graduated a few years back and I am still trying to figure out what to do with my life, but I am determined to keep studying once I find out what at the university. I am currently employed at a supermarket called ICA, where I work part-time at which leaves a lot of time for my hobbies which is friends, gaming & eating unhealthy food. Travelling is also something I really like, which is what I spend most of my money at.

I hope you can bare with me :)

Regards
Kunta

Good luck mate & keep studying xD

A nice guy and player, insane good bhopper, always behaves, in brief : Good luck :p!

Good luck :)
Btw i was in Edinburgh 4 months ago and Sweden is my fav. country. Looking forward to seeing the app results :)

Last edited:
Good luck, champ,

You are ACCEPTED!

Congratiolations and welcome to the family!

Regards!
Elite HunterZ Recruiter AsH

Congratulations.

Congrats and welcome :D