Kunta Application

kunta90

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2013
In-game name: Kunta

Steam username: arild90

Can you speak english and german?: Fluent english, was born in Scotland.

Clan history (if none, leave blank): I have never really played cs(s) as it is but I really enjoyed playing Kreedz & Hide n' Seek @ cs 1.6, which I did for a good 2 years. So with regards to this information I have never actually been in a serious clan. I was asked to join SH (Silent Hunterz), which I considered to be more of a friendly clan. I left this clan because of inactivity, I moved to Costa Rica for a good 5 months (my long break from css).

Any serious bans before?: You should have never been banned on any server for a heavy reason (racism, hacking, etc..) I think everyone knows about my longer ban which then was changed to 1 day, as it was unintentional racism, I would like to avoid getting into this subject again if possible, just check the thread if you got any questions or doubts.

Do you have a microphone?: Indeed I have

Why do you desire becoming part of the Elite Hunterz (This is important): I played on the eh-servers for a year before my long break and was pretty much all I did for a shorter period of time. The reason I played so much was that I had never played zombie mod before, and I instantly discovered that it was very enjoyable. As I have played Kreedz & Hide n' Seek for a loooong time I would consider myself to be quite the bunnyjumper, which is a perk on this gamemode. The only servers I played on was your servers and I really enjoyed the community (I still do). I have acquainted myself with pretty much every member but the newest ones. I wish to get even further involved with the core community. I have acheived everything but that, and me joining eh would fill in the blanks for me.

I actually applied a year ago, but got declined due to being new to the community and my famous ban of course. I am getting more and more active again and therefore I feel its time for me to give this another shot. I would consider myself a part of the community and I hope you are willing to put the past behind you, I mean, we all got some skeletons in our closet right?

Where you referred to this clan? If Yes, Who referred you?: No one

Last but not least: tell something about you, your life, your hobbies, etc etc: My name is Mathew and im 22 years old from Edinburgh, Scotland. I moved to Sweden when I was around the age of 6. I graduated a few years back and I am still trying to figure out what to do with my life, but I am determined to keep studying once I find out what at the university. I am currently employed at a supermarket called ICA, where I work part-time at which leaves a lot of time for my hobbies which is friends, gaming & eating unhealthy food. Travelling is also something I really like, which is what I spend most of my money at.

I hope you can bare with me :)

Regards
Kunta

Epilogue

29 Dec 2012
Northern Realms
Good luck mate & keep studying xD

winter

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Nov 2012
Spain
A nice guy and player, insane good bhopper, always behaves, in brief : Good luck :p!

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
Good luck :)
Btw i was in Edinburgh 4 months ago and Sweden is my fav. country. Looking forward to seeing the app results :)

Last edited:

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Good luck, champ,

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
You are ACCEPTED!

Congratiolations and welcome to the family!

Regards!
Elite HunterZ Recruiter AsH

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Congratulations.

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member