maps | List + Add/Remove requests!

In Yan

4 Mar 2024
despair wasn't made by the creator of cbble, nor was it well balanced at all... maps don't just get removed if there was never an issue with it
Dude, you're wrong. zm_eh_despair was made by the creator of zm_cbble. You can open both maps and check for yourself. At the start, the console displays a message in the chat about who created them.
You may be right about the balance. Perhaps in practice, some problems that were not obvious to me were discovered. I judge by visual criteria: the presence of two or more paths to the camping points, the presence of a large open space. No too narrow passages that are easy to hold, etc. If you remember what the problem with this map is and you have the time and desire to explain it, then please explain. I'm really curious.

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Dude, you're wrong. zm_eh_despair was made by the creator of zm_cbble. You can open both maps and check for yourself. At the start, the console displays a message in the chat about who created them.
You may be right about the balance. Perhaps in practice, some problems that were not obvious to me were discovered. I judge by visual criteria: the presence of two or more paths to the camping points, the presence of a large open space. No too narrow passages that are easy to hold, etc. If you remember what the problem with this map is and you have the time and desire to explain it, then please explain. I'm really curious.
Moonlight is the creator of original cbble. Current version uploaded on server was further optimized/fixed by [EH] Coco and Wolfram.

TheRalle is the creator of zm_eh_despair. So lotus is right.

Ciftyfent

Donator
9 Dec 2020
I would Like to See some Maps Back in normal Rotation. I guess 5 or 6 Maps More would be great.

Origin, Undergrounds,Despair, Filth for Example.

These we're kinda good Balance. More balanced Like Other Maps which are already in Normal Map Rotation.

Also Chambers and Atix Panic are some Favorites, even they are Not good balanced. Would be nice to See them Back in normal Rotation.

Like i Said, If you already got Maps in Rotation that are Not balanced at all like

little Italy, Clouds, Kapras, Lila Epic, Dino Day for Example.

Just add some More Special Maps to normal Rotation pls, that would be great.

Regards

In Yan

4 Mar 2024
I would Like to See some Maps Back in normal Rotation. I guess 5 or 6 Maps More would be great.

Origin, Undergrounds,Despair, Filth for Example.

These we're kinda good Balance. More balanced Like Other Maps which are already in Normal Map Rotation.

Also Chambers and Atix Panic are some Favorites, even they are Not good balanced. Would be nice to See them Back in normal Rotation.

Like i Said, If you already got Maps in Rotation that are Not balanced at all like

little Italy, Clouds, Kapras, Lila Epic, Dino Day for Example.

Just add some More Special Maps to normal Rotation pls, that would be great.

Regards
I have already proposed to return back zm_eh_despair, but Lotus says it's has balance issues🤷‍♀️