no unban but an idea for the future! Killerjaiel365

Status
Not open for further replies.

killerjail365

1 Jan 2012
to the Headadmins!!!

hi i know i have problems with my language but never had problems with one of u Headadmins...
but i want to make u a serious offer...i m not asking for unban dont worry!
u have periods on ur servers where u reset the global scores.
and U know i want to become admin because on v3 there are many unfair players and because of them i get angry everytime (that is the main reason i want to be admin to kick /ban unfair players so i dont have to be angry at them and to abuse them (zu dem ich neige ehrlicher weise)
so now the deal: ban me till u reset the scores after that my chat will be reseted also and i have a new ID. THEN Give me ONE period time till the scores are reseted again after 2 months or so.
i swear u no word of abusement from me in this time no provocation nothing i swear and then u can think about me giving adminship on v3, because there is a big lack of admins on this server!
Please give me that chance to prove my rehabilitation and that im ready to be a mature admin. U would have no negative aspect in this: one more who spends u money, an admin on v3 who will improve the gamefun on this server and yeah no more abusing from my site.

I swear i love ur zm mod and i want to play on your servers in the future without making trouble and without getting banned. fuck im dead serious i love to play on your servers and im serious with my words.
So what do u think headadmins i had never troubles with u only with phantyy who cant stop being very ugly to me, not regarding my big excusement from me to him!

What do you think nikoo, sixau, marbengi and the others give it a GO please! killer-jaiel-365

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'645
1'361
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
I'd rather join V3, type status in console, copy 10 random ID's and add them as admin.

seriously do you really think I or one of us will ever accept this "Deal"? this won't simply happen.

it's like going to jail for robbing a bank and saying:
ok guys, once every 15 days the caveau gets emptied and refilled again, what if you wait till it's empty, free me, make me the security manager and then refill it again? i swear i will never rob again the money, you can check after 15 days!

killerjail365

1 Jan 2012
ok when i get unbanned after two months i will show u that i wont insult anymore i will ask for admin after 1-2 months of playing and then u can think about it ok?

killerjail365

1 Jan 2012
nikooo777 said:
I'd rather join V3, type status in console, copy 10 random ID's and add them as admin.

seriously do you really think I or one of us will ever accept this "Deal"? this won't simply happen.

it's like going to jail for robbing a bank and saying:
ok guys, once every 15 days the caveau gets emptied and refilled again, what if you wait till it's empty, free me, make me the security manager and then refill it again? i swear i will never rob again the money, you can check after 15 days!

why not ;)
comparing really serious things to a game lol

Sixau

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
6 Apr 2010
If you want to become admin, you have to earn everyone's respect and we must know we can depend on you.

You won't ever earn any of our respect and we could never trust you being an admin.

killerjail365

1 Jan 2012
Sixau said:
If you want to become admin, you have to earn everyone's respect and we must know we can depend on you.

You won't ever earn any of our respect and we could never trust you being an admin.
i will i swear ull see

killerjail365

1 Jan 2012
just give me a go its 4 month till then ull see i will change i swear....my friend will give me his account for this time i will post some banrequests per week so u can see how i would be as admin and yeah just relax and see how im doing ok?!

killerjail365

1 Jan 2012
no more words from me just regard my behoviour and not the past anymore i wont disappoint u ull see just relax and watch me doing!

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
Actions speak louder than words, locked on request by thread opener.

Status
Not open for further replies.