[online] zm_floating_rock_redux

The Bear Jew

Mapper
Ex Admin
Donator
6 Jul 2019
Israel
Hi The Bear Jew!
Just ran into a little problem with this map. As a human (ct) I landed on these chairs which brought me to my death :) My HP was 100.
What could be the problem ? And can it be fixed?
Hi k4marad, thanks for the feedback.

Probably you died because the chair didn't had "No-Fall damage" filter. If players will continue intentionally putting a props there ill just create a "Props-blocker" at the fall area.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Hi k4marad, thanks for the feedback.

Probably you died because the chair didn't had "No-Fall damage" filter. If players will continue intentionally putting a props there ill just create a "Props-blocker" at the fall area.
Yep this should be fixed indeed. Kinda annoying if you fell down and die cause there is some prop laying around

Plus the islands themselves are still overpowered. Unless some zombiez spawn there AND infect others this spot cant be taken by the new generation of zombiez. Maybe some more runboost ramps might solve this issue.

And maybe close one of the tunnels and make this spot defendable a bit more. Isnt used anymore as there are too many ways that cant be held with a barricade.

Reactions: The Bear Jew

The Bear Jew

Mapper
Ex Admin
Donator
6 Jul 2019
Israel
Ready for testing. Most of the things are back to the old version since most of them were unnecessary and didn't work so well. I added few ivy textures to mostly block auto sniper' view which was the main issue here. As well I have nerfed drastically the floating rocks area, so now humans would need to work a bit harder.

Attachments

• zm_eh_floating_rock_b1_0.bsp
    15.6 MB · Views: 96
Reactions: Dataworm