[Recruitment] Counter-Strike: Source (ALL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Server Overview
Admin rights will be given on the following servers:

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png
The application process
Click on Admin Application and follow the guideline. Be sure to meet every requirement!

The decision-making may take up to three weeks. Please be patient.

The results are going to be posted in [Results] Counter-Strike: Source (ALL)

Thank you for your interest and good luck!

EliteHunterZ

Reactions: ViRuS and mohan711

Jonas_k_94

Gameserver Admin
Donator
24 Sep 2014
Norway
[CS:S (ALL)] Jonas_k_94

Ingame name: Jonas | Norway

Steam username: jonas_k_94

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29081592

English knowledge: Intermediate

Other languages: Norwegian, Swedish

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: Four years ago, I had my own scoutzknivez server, for about a year and half. So I know how important it is to set a good example in front of other players.

Motivation: Would like to be an admin on the basis of getting other players to behave and follow the rules, so players can enjoy fair game. At times when admin is online, there are no players who care about the rules. I play a lot on Elite-Hunterz scoutknives so this I know. And it provokes a lot of players! This I would like to change to.

Referred by:

About me: I am an industrial mechanic full time and part time fire officer. Love to put me on the computer in the evening after a day of work and tack and soccer training.. Also has a girlfriend, who goes to school in town, so get much time in the week to do it I would rather prefer to play on scoutknives.

Reactions: mohan711

Kaysen

1 Oct 2014
Norway
[CS:S (ALL)] Kaysen

Ingame name: kAYSEN X3

Steam username: kaividar98

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96971246

Other languages: Norwegian, Swedish and Danish

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: I have been admin alot on other servers with my old. So i know how tu use admin commands and stuff.

Motivation: I would like to be admin on your server becaue people can't follow rules on server. So if they don't, i will give them a warning, and if they don't follow rules after that, they will get a kick. And maybe a ban if they keep breaking rules.

Referred by:

About me: Well i'm 16 years old. My hobbies are to drive boat, training, gaming and be with friends. I'm very nice to other people.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Escape, ScoutKniveZ, GunGame, BunnyHop

ExDee

4 Oct 2014
The Netherlands - Amsterdam
[CS:S (ALL)] ExDee

Ingame name: XD

Steam username: emre0007

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:15809038

Other languages: Dutch, Turkish, a little German.

Previous bans: I dont remember anymore.

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I want everyone to follow the rules, to aspire a relaxed and atmospheric environment in the game to keep it fun for everyone.
I am confident about the fact I can maintain a fair play in the Elite HunterZ servers.

Referred by:

About me: I like gaming ofcourse. Besides this, I love it to watch and play soccer. Also programming is my hobby. I have my own company in The Netherlands, so I work for myself and not for others.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Riot [EX V2]

11 Oct 2014
Germany, Dusseldorf
[CS:S (ALL)] Winchester > Supernatural

Ingame name: Winchester > Supernatural

Steam username: monkey_d_kadir1

SteamID: monkey_d_kadir1

English knowledge: Beginner

Other languages: Turkish German Arabic

Previous bans: Racism, severe insults, parents insult, offend family, origin, as human

Past admin experience: I'm still very new as admin but I learn quickly and am just

Motivation: I play this game very long. I have real fun in this game and therefore wants to learn something new.

Referred by: Easy

About me: I am kadir am 23 years old. Games like Counter-Strike - Source like to go to the gym, Work as a tiler, am very honest, just, fair insults hate hate racism

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5

11 Oct 2014
Germany, Dusseldorf
[CS:S (ALL)] Winchester > Supernatural

Ingame name: Winchester > Supernatural

Steam username: monkey_d_kadir1

SteamID: monkey_d_kadir1

English knowledge: Beginner

Other languages: Turkish German Arabic

Previous bans: Racism, severity insults, insult insult family, origin

Past admin experience: If I'm honest I have no experience as admin but I learn fast. I would like to learn new things

Motivation: I want new things to know and wants to meet to play, there are many who always block where then no admin is on so I am applying me a place

About me: I am kadir, 23 years old like to go to the gym Working as a tiler and games Very happy and full long counter-strike-source am very funny human being I would like to thank

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5

Tosbot

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
23 Oct 2014
[CS:S (ALL)] Tosbot

Ingame name: Tosbot

Steam username: alfs_bil2

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:10885104

English knowledge: Advanced

Other languages: Norwegian

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: I only have one previous admin experience in CSS, that was on two surfs maps we used to have back in the day.

Motivation: I would like to become an admin on your servers because I would like to help out in the community. I've been playing on your servers a lot lately and I really find both the community and the games to be a peach! For me it is important to help give back something if you yourself enjoy what other people has spent both time and money to build up. So being an admin is the best way I believe I can do so.

Referred by:

About me: I am currently a 4th years student at the Norwegian University of Life Science studying international environmental and development studies. Being a part of the community and give back and taking charge is something I often do in real life, and this social skills is also something that translates well to the gaming community. My latest responsibilities here at the university has been:

Student representative in the university study program board.

Charge of security in the local student house. Takes up to 1800 guest and has had big concerts like: MADCON, Tinie Tempah, Nico and Vinz etc.

And being the president of my university institutes student union.

I've got more, but they do not translate as well to other people unless you are a part of the student mass.

As hobbies I used to be in charge of the universities rugby team. But then I joined to many other social groups on campus that in turn led to alcohol and gaming again took over for sports.

I'm not sure if this gives you a quick insight into me, but feel free to contact me if there is any questions I can answer.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best,
Tosbot

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3

Reactions: NorthernLight

Lifeless

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
24 Oct 2014
[CS:S (ALL)] Lifeless

Ingame name: Lifelfess

Steam username: hypered

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:18997316

Other languages: N/A

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: Yes, however it was way back when...
I used to be an Admin on a Scoutknivez server for a SK Clan called MoFo back in about 2008, along with a Deathrun server.

Experience includes enforcing the rules in-game, and using initiative to come to a decision on how to either reprimand the user or to punish them accordingly.

I also have masses of experience in vBulletin, I have my own license and have previously owned multiple forums in the past, therefore I have knowledge and experience in how to install mods onto vB as well as basic PHP/HTML coding knowledge.

Motivation: The main reason I'd like to be admin is because when I'm on your SK server, I have only ever seen an Admin on there once, therefore all the other times I have witnessed users breaking the rules multiple times and each time I've been unable to do anything about it.

Referred by:

About me: I am 22 years old, I currently work at Cineworld Cinemas as a Supervisor, but I am also in the Territorial Army. Only reason I still work at Cineworld is because, hey, free films!

As I am in the TA, naturally I love adventure and being proactive! I love playing games and despite my wealth of games I have on my PC, Counter Strike: Source is by far the best game I have still, maybe it's because it's nostalgic, or perhaps because it's gameplay is more entertaining then games such as BF4 etc..

I currently live with my partner, and hopefully in due time I'll be able to afford a mortgage, instead of burning into my cash each month paying rent!

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V3, ScoutKniveZ, GunGame

Reactions: NorthernLight

asmran_i

24 Oct 2014
[CS:S (ALL)] asmran_i

Ingame name: can't be touched

Steam username: asmran_i

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78396647

Other languages: arabic

Previous bans: i get only one ban by haze reason was taming the server was empty no mush of peapol and i was playing for fun and i did not do it again

Past admin experience: no

Motivation: i see many rulebreakers and teaming and no admin in the server i want to be admin to stop the teaming and rulebreakers

Referred by: Easy showed me forum and told me how to apply"

About me: i love Eh server when i was young i play Eh server too much i thing that i iam the most one played in EH server

Reactions: mohan711

SAOR

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
11 Mar 2013
Glasgow
[cs:s (all)] saor

Ingame name: Saor

Steam username: Saor

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:8423661

Other languages:

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I play the servers a lot mainly v3 and I see a lot of rule breaking when admins are not online and would like to help out as rule breakers ruin the fun for everyone, and its really annoying having to put up with teamers etc and not being able to stop it.

Referred by:

About me: Im 28 year old father of 2 boys, im a plumber but am unemployed just now so doing the school run etc

Im Irish , but have lived most of my life in Scotland but travel back home often to visit family, im a huge gamer with literally hundreds of games across pc and console .

Been playing on EH servers for years on and off and played CSS for 9 years!

Also a big football fan ,Celtic is my team.

Im just your average guy I suppose , enjoy going out drinking etc with friends and having a good time.

serocan54

29 Jun 2014
[CS:S (ALL)] serocan54

Ingame name: TURK#[54]

Steam username: serocan054

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65307753

Other languages: Turkish,English,German,Serbish, A little French

Previous bans: One, yes :( My nephew found it cool to fake clan tag. Since that day, he may not play on my PC, and I changed the password. I apologize for this

Past admin experience:

Motivation: As I said I play daily on this server and have noticed that it happens quite often that people only problems / insults or otherwise make something that is not appropriate. So I could bring order to EH as it should go as easy if not regulate the holding Warning, Kick, Ban sign if it would be more so with the fighter with problems I would warn about the second chance to kick in third warning should the ban happen If I were admin I would avoid just that and thus bring more people to the server. I'm very patient, I am very nice to everyone, trying to hold me back, Supportive I am since I with do at EH, Mich knows some on EH player and have a lot of contact with players mostly I'm Easy, Peng, Light learned what is really patience. on v3 and v5 we have not always admins before I place could jump in and there also have to solve problems with very active players have lost my job so I have plenty of time to help
Referred by:

Referred by: Easy,Peng,Light

About me: I'm from a trained installer gas water heater plumbing. I was born on 09.03.2013 surgery of my two poor had accidents at work and therefore I can not work to cure my poor again I will again arbeiten.Derzeit I can not work and spend most of their time in front of my PC and a hot coffee .I am married and have a 3 year old son.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, Zombie Riot [EX V2], Zombie Escape, ScoutKniveZ

White

27 Oct 2014
[CS:S (ALL)] White

Ingame name: (Белый)

Steam username: (White)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19670927

Other languages: Russian, English

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: Previously, the administrator was about a year, competently and without the benefit of the team mistakenly administratara.

Motivation: I would like to become an admin for that would follow the players keep track of how fairly they follow the rules, if the players do not perform them faithfully, you should explain to them how to behave.
Also ensure that there was no mat, racism, etc.

Referred by:

About me: I am 19 years old, studying in second year at college, I like to spend free time at the computer playing on your server, but do not forget about your friends.
Previously played football for 9 years, but then was not able to continue his career due to injury.
On your server to play a little more than a year after the current as I found your site and what you are looking for admins, I decided to apply in the hopes of becoming one of them.
There are two plus is that I will become an admin, firstly I am a responsible, honest, polite people, and secondly I can visit your site and server from morning until one in the afternoon, as well as in the evening after graduation.
Thank you that you have read my statement, I will wait for the verdict.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Escape

LosT

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Oct 2014
Norway
[CS:S (ALL)] LosT

Ingame name: LosT

Steam username: thorsvoll

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47488843

Other languages: Norwegian,swedish,danish,speanish and a litle bit deutch

Previous bans: I might have made a few episoeds were i have done some stupid stuff, but i wont do it again, i wanna be friendly to the community and help other players to :) so guy's this is from my heart, im so sorry for that happend and i wont do it anymore, forgive me guys :.)

Past admin experience: I have been admin on 2 server, one Norwegian Jailserver wich had alot of players but sadly they shut it down (dont know why). And the latest server i was admin on was a danish hoejhus9 server but sincen had to pay so much for being an admin i quitted.

Motivation: My motivation is to hold the community good and peacefull. I also have been playing alot on the server latly and i came up with this idea maybe i shold ask if i could be an admin and see how it goes and to make all the other players enjoy these amazing servers without beeing interupted by rulebreakers and bad talk in the community. I also do play the server almost everyday :) And i also think i found a few cool people too here so i ill stay here for a while and see how it goes :)

Referred by: SE7VEN (friend)

About me: I,m a happy litle guy living in norway in a small town. Im 15 years old and goes to school. My hobbies are gaming,hunting,fishing and ofcurse playing football :) i think thats what i want to tell about me ;)

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
[CS:S (ALL)] Xylon

Ingame name: Xylon™

Steam username: Xylon™

SteamID: -

Other languages: French

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: I was admin on the i3D.net community for 1,5 year in the late 2009-2010.

Some of the EH members/admins may know me, they can tell.

Motivation: Well, eventhough I'm not as active as I was in the past, I still play sometimes on CSS, mainly on zombie mod.

In fact, I'm applying cause I'd like to give a bit of my time and dedication for the EH community, I got a lot of free time to help whoever needs help.

I don't think I'd make a bad admin, I'm always friendly and ready to help.

The only bad point about me is the low activity, but that's not a problem, I can easily meet the "Active ingame
Play on our servers at least every third day." and the "Active on our forum
Check our forum at least once a day." requirements, that's a routine.

Referred by: Niko

About me: My name is Nicolas, I'm 21 years old living in France, working in Paris as a Republican Guard for now 2 years.

My main hobby is motorcycle (Niko can tell)

You're free to ask me questions if you wish to.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V3

Last edited:
Reactions: ///M3Power

Monkey D. Luffy

10 Nov 2014
[CS:S (ALL)] Monkey D. Luffy

Ingame name: Monkey D. Luffy

Steam username: marcus34

SteamID: marcus34

Other languages: German,Spanish

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: I was an admin years ago on a scoutknivez server wich is years back :)

Motivation: My motiv is that i love to play your Scoutknivez server but in my opinion the server needs more Admins because some people ignoring the duel rules (no kill in ct spawn) always have to call admins from my steam group.

It helps alot if just a admin is online, People respecting the rules.

Anyway i would look forward beeing an Admin to keep the Servers from Rulebreakers. I would be a Goodmannerd Admin just like i am a Goodmannerd Player.

Referred by:

About me: Well my Name is Marcus

Im from Switzerland
My hobbies are Football, Boxing and most important my Wife and Son i still love to play css :) best shooter game ever

Favourite Server: ScoutKniveZ, BunnyHop

FrashAsFack

9 Nov 2014
[CS:S (ALL)] FrashAsFack

Ingame name: FrashAsFack

Steam username: FrashAsFack

SteamID: 0:1:100720832

Other languages: ASL (useless)

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: -(TU) (The Unforgotten, HLDM COOP server)
-(GU) (Gamers Unlimited, HLDM And CS Source Zombiemod Server
-(JS) HLDM killbox, coop, and fishing servers

I have at one point or another been admin for each of these clans, the bottom two each having had more than one active server.

Motivation: I love CSS and particularly CSS zombie mod, I started playing before high school. I make a good peacekeeper because I have been admin in several other clans and really just act as a regular player; i only use admin powers as needed and want to ensure everyone is having a good time. I treat other players with respect every time and am even tempered (after all its just a game!). I have an easy time confronting problem players (blockers, team killers, trolls in general) and even then i wont get rude, I just take appropriate action. I have no problem staying active on the forum and in game, I just registered a few days ago and donated for the Sam Fisher skin, but I feel good about supporting dedicated servers.

Referred by:

About me: My name is Rob and I am 19 years old. I am a Washington firefighter and I am work with related organizations such as FEMA. My career is the center of my life, but around here full time firefighters only work two days a week (24 hour shifts). I am also a student in the process of finishing my degree. Most of my free time is gaming, exercise, and spending time with friends. I have always been a gamer, outside of steam I often play with friends on xbox live and we also host a private minecraft server. I love being a part of the gaming community and I'm happy to be back on steam after being off for nearly two years.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Escape, ScoutKniveZ, GunGame

Jonas_k_94

Gameserver Admin
Donator
24 Sep 2014
Norway
[CS:S (ALL)] Jonas_k_94

Ingame name: Jonas | Norway

Steam username: jonas_k_94

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29081592

Other languages: Norwegian, Swedish

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: Four years ago, I had my own scoutzknivez server, for about one and half years. So I know how important it is to set a good example in front of other players.

I had the server with my big brother, and it became very successful. The server was about full at all times.

To be a leader is an important job for making the standards of the server.

Motivation: I want to be an admin on the basis of getting other players to behave and follow the rules, so other players can enjoy the game.

I play regularly on the server and looks very many become aggressive because the players do not follow the rules. Several of the players mostly won't be coming back to the server when its gonna be like that. Therefore I'll apply as an admin to help assist the players to have a better stay, so they want to come back.

This is one of the few properly serious servers I know about, I want people to come and continue to play on elite hunterz servers, the more the better!

My favorite server is elite-hunterz scoutzknivez, and hopefully you will consider me as admin. I want the best for elite-hunterz.

Referred by: м๓ғι๓ ☊ ت

About me: I'm an industrial mechanic full time and part time fire officer. I have responsibility in my work, and must behave properly.

I will be honest and say that I am a person you can trust. I can and will be helpful, friendly and positive for for whatever it would be.

In the evening, after a day of work and tack I love to put myself in front of the computer, and relax and play at scoutzknivez. I also have a girlfriend.

Favourite Server: CBBLE only 100Tick V5, ScoutKniveZ

ExDee

4 Oct 2014
The Netherlands - Amsterdam
[CS:S (ALL)] ExDee

Ingame name: XD

Steam username: emre0007

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:15809038

Other languages: Dutch, little German, Turkish

Previous bans: I do not remember anymore.

Past admin experience:

Motivation: Its simple: I want to be a part of this great community.

As you can see, I am a very old player of your servers(many years).
I think I know all the rules pretty well on the zombie servers and want other people also to follow the rules.

The feeling when you're stuck on the lift @ zm_4away because there are some people standing on heads... bleh.. you know what im talking about :)

One of my characteristic things is the fact I am an ethical person.
So the first thing I want, is to strictly adhere everyone to the servers' standards and values.

Referred by:

About me: My age is 18. I can speak fluently English, Dutch, Turkish and a little German.
My hobbies are: playing soccer, gaming, programming, hanging out with friends and so on.
I have my own company in The Netherlands, so I work for myself and not for others.

Some more details about my hobbies:

Played soccer in the club named DCG, then got transferred to FC Ajax Amsterdam for a short period of time.

Gaming is ofcourse my BIG hobby, which made me fall in with Counter Strike and Elite Hunterz.

One of my hobbies is also programming. I love it to make websites. The programming languages I use are: HTML/PHP/Python.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1

HANI BENIM RECEBIM

12 Nov 2014
[cs:s (all)] hani benim recebim

Ingame name: HANI BENIM RECEBIM

Steam username: vatanaslanitc

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98691827

English knowledge: Elementary

Other languages: German,Türkish

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: i was for a long time admin by Ghost-division

Motivation: i sometime play in this server , im every day online and i like this server , but i would be admin because it have so many blockers

About me: My name is önder,my hobbies are playing basketball and i go sometimes with my family in my garden

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V3

shootatme

12 Nov 2014
[CS:S (ALL)] shootatme

Ingame name: shootatme

Steam username: leonbahr

SteamID: shootatme

Other languages: deutsch

Previous bans: -

Past admin experience: War schon einmal vor ein paar Jahren als Admin auf einem Zombie-Server in 1.6 tätig.

Motivation: Es fehlt einfach noch zu oft ein Ansprechpartner.
Und ich spiele täglich und sehe täglich einige Probleme.

Referred by: Pyraser

About me: -18 Jahre
-nett, offen und oft online
-aus Bayern
-Realschüler
-Kiffer ^^

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1

Status
Not open for further replies.