[Recruitment] Counter-Strike: Source (ALL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nato

11 Aug 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] Nato

Ingame name: Nato

Steam username: headhosr443211

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:89147659

English knowledge: Advanced

Other languages: A little bit of French

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: Admin on a Purge server on the game Garry's Mod for about 3 months.

Motivation: I am on the server basically everyday (bhop) and some of the maps that i play either don't have timers or the end zone is missing (I think this problem is better now but some maps are still missing bonus timers etc) and sometimes there isn't an admin to call to add a timer so i would like to be able to add one myself if necessary so me and other players can finish the map with a time. I would also like to help out other players who are having a problem or trouble and i would also like to prevent cheaters and hackers from playing the server as it ruins the fun for everyone and it is pointless. I also have quite good knowledge about the bhop server as i play it most days and i am aware of most map bugs / problems so i think i would be able to help out alot.

Referred by: xImoRtaL

About me: My name is Nathan, I am 16 years old, I have just finished high school and will be starting college in a few months. I like to play Counter Strike Source mainly but i also play other game every now and then such as CSGO, GTA 5. Gaming is not my only hobby, i play football (soccer) for my local football team and i have been playing since i was about 7.

Favourite Server: BunnyHop

Nato

11 Aug 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] Nato

Ingame name: Nato

Steam username: headshot443211

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:89147659

Other languages: A little bit of French

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: Admin on a Purge server on the game Garry's Mod for about 3 months.

Motivation: I am on the server basically everyday (bhop) and some of the maps that i play either don't have timers or the end zone is missing (I think this problem is better now but some maps are still missing bonus timers etc) and sometimes there isn't an admin to call to add a timer so i would like to be able to add one myself if necessary so me and other players can finish the map with a time. I would also like to help out other players who are having a problem or trouble and i would also like to prevent cheaters and hackers from playing the server as it ruins the fun for everyone and it is pointless. I also have quite good knowledge about the bhop server as i play it most days and i am aware of most map bugs / problems so i think i would be able to help out alot.

Referred by: xImoRtaL

About me: My name is Nathan, I am 16 years old, I have just finished high school and will be starting college in a few months. I like to play Counter Strike Source mainly but i also play other game every now and then such as CSGO, GTA 5. Gaming is not my only hobby, i also like to play football (soccer)

Favourite Server: BunnyHop

mohan711

9 Jun 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] mohan711

Ingame name: Merve <<3 SaiRam

Steam username: mohan711

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106902403

English knowledge: Intermediate

Other languages: English , Telugu , Hindi

Previous bans: I used my friend photos as my sprays.

Past admin experience:

Motivation: The first thing, what I have to say is : ,, [EH] - the best Hunting Clan!''
I'm playing since 1 year on your Servers.
At the beginning i was so low, after few months I was getting better and better, because I watched the players in the EH CLAN and I have learnt a lot. ( How to play )
Now, I think i'm not low skilled. I'm not perfect and not bad! (good enough) Everyone can fail in-game.
I'm playing every day certainly 6 hours! (I'm very active.)
Profile: http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlst...nfo&player=208
I'm addicted to your SERVERS! I'm a big fan!
I know the most from EH CLAN, I saw the skills from ELITE HUNTERZ. THE BEST HUNTING CLAN EVER MADE!
Its amazing to see, how good they all are.
No matter, how many player create a clan. None can beat the EH - Clan.
It has always been my dream to become a part of this amazing Hunting Clan.
I have never wrote an application, because I thought, they would never accept me. I think it's worth a try..
I want to hunt together, with this amazing clan. ( In a Team)

Referred by: Para , T-Flash

About me: Hello, first of all I must say i'm a BOY. My name is SAIRAM
I live in India. I'm a Indian.
I go to the school.
I love it to play CS:S and at the same time listen to music (Trapstep).
Playing CS:S is my biggest hobby and listen to music, too.
In my freetime I'm hanging out with my friends and do what to do.
I have 3 nieces and 2 nephews. I love it to play with them.I born to help people.
I like to help people. When someone needs help, I'm there. I'm a helpful person.Thanks for reading my application, i hope you will accept me.

Best Regards
SAIRAM

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5, Zombie Riot [EX V2], Zombie Escape, Glass_War, ScoutKniveZ, GunGame, Minigames, BunnyHop, twotowers/poolparty DeathMatch

sgtlooper

15 Aug 2015
Germany
[CS:S (ALL)] sgtlooper

Ingame name: Light

Steam username: sgtlooper

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:70905037

Other languages: German,Russian

Previous bans: One time i was banned because i was cheating
on a game .

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I want to be an admin because
i see many blockers and sometimes i see hackers.
They make the Game so bad for many players.
I want that everybody plays fair and that everyone has fun

Referred by:

About me: Im 17 years old and i life in Germany.
My hobbys are soccer,playing games and go out with my friends.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3

TheBestio

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2013
Udine, Italy
www.facebook.com
[CS:S (ALL)] TheBestio

Ingame name: 1TheBestio

Steam username: TheBestio

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19015915

Other languages: a bit of german, spanish and french

Previous bans: A lot, most for hacking, but who cares, right?

Past admin experience: basically none

Motivation: This field is usually filled with lies or truth but it's difficult to tell, so I don0t wanna be trivial

Referred by: Dunno anyone on EH

About me: Not much to say about me...I love to troll, insult admins and who cares about players and game...
...so vote for me :p

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Riot [EX V2], Glass_War, GunGame

TheBestio

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2013
Udine, Italy
www.facebook.com
[CS:S (ALL)] TheBestio

Ingame name: 1TheBestio

Steam username: TheBestio

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19015915

Other languages: a bit of german, spanish and french

Previous bans: Some, mostly for hacking, but who cares, I'm a good guy, trust me ;)

Past admin experience: Basically none

Motivation: This field has been filled with truth and lies, so I don0t wanna be trivial

Referred by: Dunno anyone on EH

About me: I like to troll, insult admins, abuse powers and who cares about players and game.
Right? :p

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Riot [EX V2], Glass_War, GunGame

KillerSK

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
11 Aug 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] KillerSK

Ingame name: ♛๖ۣۜҜĩℓℓá¸áµ²â˜*Censored*

Steam username: yugi_yugioh (made when I was a kid lol)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:109038689

Other languages: Danish, a little german

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I really want to become an admin on your servers, especially the scoutzknivez server because it is my favorite server. I want to preserve it and keep it a respected server. I play on the SK-server almost everyday and I am ranked the nr. 1, and even have the most playtime on the server. I know and are good friends with many of the admins on the server like, Kyle, Static Dream, Mafia, Deadone, Suicidesheep. I also know other players, who play on the server a lot like, Nathbot, Skillshot, Legendarny, Hores, Dumbass, Niic etc.

Referred by: Kyle, Mafia, Suicidesheep, (I havent asked Nathbot, Static Dream and Deadone, but are pretty sure they are gonna refer me)

About me: I am a 21 year old male who is studying to become a doctor one day. I have trained martial arts for over 10 years. I like hanging and chillin with friends. Other than that I like shooting games, mostly CSS and COD.

Favourite Server: ScoutKniveZ

1nfomercial

Donator
24 Nov 2014
[CS:S (ALL)] 1nfomercial

Ingame name: 1nfomercial

Steam username: 1nfomercial

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:10587519

Other languages: Iranian, German, French

Previous bans: 3 bans for insulting and asking for it

Past admin experience: no

Motivation: I fulfill the requirements.
I like to play on EH server.
I like to keep the peace on EH servers.
I've reported players before.

Referred by: nobody

About me: I'm gay, almost 25, live in the soccer/football city of Dortmund, study economics in my 6th Semester.
I used to live in the US for 2 years as an exchange student in high school and as a volunteer for disabled children after high school.

I like to talk. I'm easy to handle. It's hard to piss me off.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Escape, Glass_War, Minigames, twotowers/poolparty DeathMatch

TSK

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
27 Aug 2015
SWITZERLAND
[cs:s (all)] tsk

Ingame name: TSK

Steam username: vatanasianitc

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:134441276

Other languages: German

Previous bans: i havent any banns

Past admin experience: i was admin before i played on elite hunterz server it was my friends server its 2 year ago

Motivation: im every day online at

Referred by: CreatUnDead

About me: im 24 years old i live in swisserland - basel i have a garden where i can have a rest , my hobbies are playing football with friends and playing css zm elite hunterz , some times i had to work longer so maybe i cant be online for 1 day but im very activ member sorry if i forgot to write any thing else .

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V3

Nitro.#

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Jun 2015
Switzerland
[CS:S (ALL)] Nitro.#

Ingame name: [Bн] »Nitro.#™

Steam username: nitroo16

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29458608

English knowledge: Beginner

Other languages: German, Italian

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: I have 1 year admin experience

Motivation: I play every day on your "Zombie Hunting V1" Server and i heard there's been a need of more Active Admins and I'm a very active player at the moment and will be for a very long time, I also want to support the server in every way I possibly can.
And I want to be an admin so i can help the community by resolving problems when other admins are not avalible.

Referred by: [Ðн] PARA

About me: My name is Stefan and I’m 22 years old.
I come from Switzerland.
My hobbies are: Football, Gaming and driving with my car :)

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1

Reactions: colt555

Zeb'

7 Sep 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] Zeb'

Ingame name: Zeb'

Steam username: zebbo512

SteamID: 76561197992479633

Other languages: Swedish

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I would like to be admin on your server because I would like to help you guys get things in order. I want to help you guys too get the servers into a great place to hang out and play in.

Referred by:

About me: Hello, my full name is Zebastian and i'm from stockholm Sweden. On my free time I like to hang out with my friends, go to parties, enjoying ourselfs in the bar, I also like to watch football.

KillerSK

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
11 Aug 2015

Ingame name: ♕๖ۣۜҜĩℓℓá¸áµ²â˜*Censored*

Steam username: yugi_yugioh

Other languages: Danish, swedish, norwegian and a little deutsch

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: The reason I want to be admin is the following.
I have been playing on E-H servers for quite some time and I play on the scoutzknivez server everyday. I have witnessed a whole lot of rulebreakers, and people badmouthing each other in the server. I have most of the main playing admins in my friendlist and I am always the one asking if they have the time to deal with a person who breaks the rules if no admin is playing at that moment. If I was admin I wouldn't have to wait for another admin to deal with the issue, I could handle it myself and help players to hold tight onto fairplay.
I really love the E-H community and that is why I want to preserve the good atmosphere and the wonderful community that E-H has, also on the servers. If I get accepted to be an admin, I would help to point out the rules and ask people to read them again and if they dont understand, I will explain it for them. However if I witness people hacking or advertising, I will take full responsibility and act professional with a ban IF it is needed.

I have earlier had an issue about my chatlog on the server, because I was tired of trying to fight off raging kids, so I found it easier to just shut them up with the exact same behaviour they showed. However I have talked with some of the admins on the server about it, who also happens to be close friends, and found out I was wrong and made bad decisions back then. The easy way out is not always the correct one. Since that time I have made a promise to Kyle, Static Dream and Mafia among others, to never talk in a childish manner and to always ignorere people that badmouth me, and I have since then kept my promise, which the above mentioned players can vouch for. I have however always followed all the rules and pleased others to do so as well, my only mistake was my language, which again I have completely eliminated.
I hope that we can look ahead and forget the past, because we all make mistakes, but the important thing is, who realize their mistakes, changes and improves them.
I again really hope to become an admin and offer my help to the E-H community. Thx in advance.

Referred by: Kyle, Static Dream, Mafia, Deadone, Para

About me: Hello. I am a 21 year old male from Denmark. I study at university at this moment in medicine. I'm a big fan of hanging out with friends and chilling. Other than that I like shooting games, mostly Counter Strike and Call of Duty. I have also trained different kinds of martial arts.

Favourite Server: Glass_War, ScoutKniveZ, GunGame, BunnyHop

TSK

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
27 Aug 2015
SWITZERLAND
[cs:s (all)] tsk

Ingame name: TSK

Steam username: vatanasianitc

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:134441276

Other languages: German and Turkish

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: i was admin in Ghost Division

Motivation: i would like to be an admin because i see every time rulebreakers, at the past i broken many rules, now i know its not funny . I recorded many rulebreakers
it was so many peoples that i forgot how many it was .some times i see peoples they are actually good if admin is around but if admin isnt around they block teaming or break other rules .
i am very activ member and im playing all the time at Zombie Hunting V3 . it annoys me if someone dies because of the rulebreaker . if im admin too we give rulebreaker no chances to break any rules .i can watch over the server im online every time thats i would like to be an admin in our server.

Referred by: .zizoun ,Tinkerbell , zm_youssef_the_terminator and Commander PREDATOR ESL

About me: My name is Önder , im 24 years old , i live in Switzerland , im Working in Migros. My hobbies are playing basketball and playing in in elite hunterz servers. I have a garden where i can go with my family barbecue and have a rest.I am interested in computer science , im looking for how i can play css better with no lag. That was all about me

avoideur

23 Jul 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] avoideur

Ingame name: avoidy

Steam username: abode200

SteamID: 1:85760904

Other languages: German (mother language), French (Elementary)

Previous bans: Destroying a barrel and avoiding a 'second' punishment (by leaving) for that 1 barrel, i got banned for 4 hours.

Past admin experience: I was admin on some surf server called 'North" some years ago.

Motivation: I never really was interested in becoming an admin on EH before, because there were enough admins + EH members. But meanwhile it´s like an anarchy there. Insulting, blocking on purpose, teaming, doorclosing etc.. Since I´m very active (~ 3hrs/day), I could at least fix some parts of that.

Referred by:

About me: I like trains

KillerSK

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
11 Aug 2015

Ingame name: ♕๖ۣۜҜĩℓℓá¸áµ²â˜*Censored*

Steam username: yugi_yugioh

Other languages: Danish, swedish, norwegian and a little german

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: I have been playing on E-H servers for a while now and I enjoy every ounce of it except for the rulebreakers. I especially love the scoutzknivez server where I play almost everyday, and nearly is ranked nr. 1 all the times. I am active on the forum and in-game.
I have witnessed many rulebreakers and I am always the one pleasing them to read the rules, calling for an admin or making a demo. I want to make a difference myself because I really love the E-H community. If I get accepted as an admin I would point out the rules and please people to re-read them if they break the rules. If there are some understanding-issues I would give a comprehensive explanation. If I witness people hacking, advertising or heavily insults people with racism etc. I will take professional action immediately with even a ban, but of course only if it is needed.

I have earlier had a little language issue where I talked to people in the same manner as they were talking to me. However I spoke with some friends about it on the scoutzknivez server, who also happens to be admins, and they advised me to just ignore it instead of going down to their level. It was a long time ago, and since that time I have made a promise to Kyle, Joakim and Mafia among others to speak in a respectfully manner and I have kept that promise and changed myself for the better, which the above mentioned admins can vouch for.

I usually help every player who enters the scoutzknivez server and guides them with the rules. I usually thanks the people who follow the rules, and pleases those who do not, to do so. Furthermore I am usually of service to new players who enter the server and giving them advice about how to get better at scoutzknivez. A player "EasyFarm" even said he would play a lot more on the server now and thanked me for advising him.

All in all I think I could be of service to the admin team and to the E-H community and I really want to offer my help. Thx in advance.

Referred by: Klovn, Kyle, Joakim, Mafia, Deadone, Para

About me: Sup folks. I am a 21 year old male from Denmark. I am atm studying at university in medicine. I like chilling with friends or playing pc shooting games like CS and CoD. I also like active sports and have trained martial arts for 10+ years and trained in gym.

Favourite Server: Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Glass_War, ScoutKniveZ, GunGame, Minigames, BunnyHop

Leander

3 Oct 2015
Norway
[CS:S (ALL)] Leander

Ingame name: ""LG"" | HimeTime

Steam username: ""LG"" | HimeTime

SteamID: 76561198130752006

English knowledge: Elementary

Other languages: Norwegian, I can understand Swedish but not speak

Previous bans:

Past admin experience:

Motivation: Becouse i wan`t a nice gameplay and no block and i got a lot of experience this is my first apply to a FORUM
I have been Supporter and Veteran on servers but i dont have the experience on the ADMIN

Referred by:

About me: I`m Leander and got much time to play // Playing 3-4 Hours Daily

My hobbies is be with friends and play csgo or css

My life is good and im NICE

Nitro.#

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Jun 2015
Switzerland
[CS:S (ALL)] Nitro.#

Ingame name: [BH] »Nitro.#™

Steam username: nitroo16

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29458608

English knowledge: Elementary

Other languages: German, Ialian

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: I have 1 Year admin experience.

Motivation: This is my second application here at the forums and I would like to re-apply.
I'm sure that most people in the community know me or have heard of me at this point. :)

from the beginning I liked to play on this server. Now I want to help the admins with having a server without cheaters and other problems.
I'm spending a lot of hours on the server everyday, and I have a good sense of humour.
I play every day on your "Zombie Hunting V1" Server and I heard there's been a need of more Active Admins,
and I'm a very active player at the moment and will be for a very long time, I also want to support the server in every way I possibly can.

I want to be an admin so I can help the community by resolving problems when other admins are not available.
I Try too keep the server nice and clean and to keep it running.

I'd love to help as long as I can, or my ability would let me, in addition, I can stay online and banish those who violate the rules and don't stick to them.
Keeping the friendly atmosphere in, making people have more fun and more.

That's basically all I need to say, Any questions are always welcomed and will of course be anwsered.

Thanks for reading my second application.

Referred by: Para, Sophie

About me: My name is Stefan and I’m 22 years old.
I come from Switzerland. My hobbies are: Football, Gaming and driving with my car.

GreenThunder

4 Oct 2015
belgium
[CS:S (ALL)] GreenThunder

Ingame name: GreenThunder

Steam username: GreenThunder

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:69146083

Other languages: dutch and french

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: i have been admin for a year on the HeLL servers.
before some GMOD
most cases where: racism,insult's,cheating.

Motivation: i really like zombie hunting
i think we all agree that v3 is the best server ;)
i like the ppl on the server,admins,members,etc
i also that a lot of ppl can get away with teamkilling,blocking and other stuff like that.
and yeah i really think that i can help the server with that.

Referred by: /

About me: am 18 years old
i follow gardening in school.
i play soccer,am a goalkeeper.
i live in belgium.
if you got any more questions don't be afraid just ask them. ;)

just4fun

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
11 Oct 2015
[CS:S (ALL)] just4fun

Ingame name: just4fun

Steam username: tiger4uge

SteamID: 0:1:16481265

Other languages: German (mother tongue), basic spanish/french

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: Few years ago admin for some smaller css public server from clan, Admin on a Lineage 2 (mmorpg) private server, mostly working as first contact person for players and as middle man to the developer team

Motivation: I've been playing on the V1/V3 ZM server for a long time and i really like it, actually its the only reason why i am still playing CSS. I know that admins are on frequently, i see Easy and Kiwi for example alot lately but still a lot of times there is no admin and things get bad. In my opinion the gaming experience suffers alot from blocking, destroying barricades or attempting teamkills in any way, and on a server with 64 slot you will always find a black sheep. It can be pretty annoying for those people that play ZM server to relax, shut off the brain and have some fun (like me). I also can see often players asking for an admin when they are not availabe. By joining the admin team i hope to contribute to a good gaming experience on the ZM servers.

Referred by:

About me: I'm a really relaxed person, its hard to get me stressed. Right now i am at the end of studies, i am going to write my Bachelor thesis this semester. Besides CSS i play other games like LineageII, Battlefield, Killing Floor and i like strategic games like Age of Empires, C&C, Warcraft III etc as well.
In my freetime i do alot of sports, liky gym, thai boxing, tennis, running etc. And i am always in for nice cup of tea or coffee.

ceddy67

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
19 Apr 2014
Germany / Minden
[CS:S (ALL)] ceddy67

Ingame name: [Bн]* ceddy67 *

Steam username: counterstar99

SteamID: 0:0:9024876

Other languages: german

Previous bans:

Past admin experience: admin and owner of an cs 1.6 server (2003)

Motivation: I was often asked of players already (admins), if I've ever applied for a job as an admin. if I said no, "why not" always came in response ::.

That's why I'll do it now.

when I see a rule-breaker in the game, and it is not an administrator online, it is enough often admonish the player, and a "rec" to write.

Sometimes I submit also a banrequest with demo.

But often enough the block and insulting continue. I write with "!call" a message, and an admin comes in game, everything is already over.

That is why I would like to support the community, and provide unadulterated fun.

Referred by: [ﮔʜ] Klovn

About me: I am Claus, 48 years old and live in Minden / Germany. I am married, have 4 children (1 boy 3 girls) and work part-time as operating craftsmen.

Hobbys: Handball (supervisor of the B-youth of my son),
repair the Cabriolet my wife,
manage the website of the elementary school of my youngest daughter,
since May, I own a Phantom 3 Qudrocopter and often accompany the hot air balloon of a friend.
Eating out with friends, and of course playing on the Elite Hunterz servers.
Once a year I go with my wife to friends in Ireland.

All this, as long as the rest of the family has nothing better to do for me.

Reactions: Joakim and colt555
Status
Not open for further replies.