[Results] Counter-Strike: Source (ALL)

Discussion in 'Admin Recruitment' started by NoMatt3r, 24 Sep 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. easy

easy Well-Known Member Staff Member Special Admin EliteHunterz Clan Member Donator

SELİM KOÇOVALI - declined
    TheBestio - accepted
    Daveyw0w - declined

Congratulations to TheBestio, contact me on steam for the next steps.
    Better luck next time to those who got declined. If you have any questions as to why you got declined, feel free to send me a pm on the forum.

Atatürkçü19 likes this.
  2. easy

easy Well-Known Member Staff Member Special Admin EliteHunterz Clan Member Donator

Sixau - accepted
    Gozer [The Gozerian] - declined
    seLuTioN - accepted

Congratulations to those who got accepted, contact me on steam for the next steps.
    Better luck next time to those who got declined. If you have any questions as to why you got declined, feel free to send me a pm on the forum.

Atatürkçü19 likes this.
  3. easy

Atatürkçü19 and Xylon like this.
  4. easy

Milhansolo - declined
    Tommy Tank - declined
    SOUR - accepted

Randy0rtOn - declined
    Tuxedo_Mask - accepted

Congratulations to those who got accepted, contact me on steam for the next steps.

Atatürkçü19 likes this.
  5. easy

[ﮔʜ] H3lls1ng616 - declined
    linus64045 - declined

Atatürkçü19 likes this.
  6. easy

Atatürkçü19 - declined
    strafe - declined

Gomis, Atatürkçü19 and QUARESMA like this.
  7. easy

Alex787 - accepted

Congratulations, contact me on steam for the next steps.

///M3Power likes this.
  8. easy

Valek - declined
    Mono - declined
    UNIDENTIFIED - declined

Thank you for your applications and better luck next time. If you have any questions as to why you got declined, feel free to send me a pm on the forum.

9. easy

10. easy

Chiz - declined
    kunlinliu - declined
    [ΞD] Flawless - declined

Thank you for your applications and better luck next time. If you have any questions as to why you got declined, feel free to send me a pm on the forum.

11. easy

phasma - declined
    Glitzerfurz - declined
    ewuewu123 - declined

12. easy

Skyzo - declined
    Nicolas Chen - declined
    ///M3Power - accepted
    frans karlsson - declined
    hassan152 -- declined

Congratulations to ///M3Power, contact me on steam for the next steps.

13. easy

TSK - declined

If you have any questions as to why you got declined, feel free to send me a pm on the forum.

TSK likes this.
  14. easy

Bouncer - declined
    WPL - declined
    qonzales - declined

15. easy

h1dden - accepted
    kebab - declined
    WPL - banned

Congratulations to h1dden, contact me on steam for the next steps.

Hector16, ceddy67, rhodo and 3 others like this.
  16. easy

Hector16 - declined
    Blinc. - declined
    TheEzGunner - declined
    samirneupane66 - declined

17. easy

ewuewu123 - declined

Better luck next time. If you have any questions as to why you got declined, feel free to send me a pm on the forum.

18. easy

h1dden and Tuxedo_Mask like this.
  19. easy

B0T201 - declined

20. easy

Lion King - decined
    ✩★☆Mr Awesome✩★☆ - declined

Tuxedo_Mask likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.