[Results] Counter-Strike: Source (ALL)

Discussion in 'Admin Recruitment' started by NoMatt3r, 24 Sep 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. easy

easy Well-Known Member Staff Member Special Admin EliteHunterz Clan Member Donator

ViRuS - declined
    Docta - accepted
    [ĚŅŔĄĜĒ] Pioneer - declined

Congratulations to Docta, contact me on steam for the next steps.
    Better luck next time to those who got declined. If you have any questions as to why you got declined, feel free to send me a pm on the forum.

h1dden, TheDude and ///M3Power like this.
  2. easy

easy Well-Known Member Staff Member Special Admin EliteHunterz Clan Member Donator

Imperator Maximus - declined
    Lion King - declined

Better luck next time. If you have any questions as to why you got declined, feel free to send me a pm on the forum.

3. easy

ViRuS - accepted
    Khamal - declined
    GenuineSwede - declined

Congratulations to those who got accepted, contact me on steam for the next steps.
    Better luck next time to those who got declined. If you have any questions as to why you got declined, feel free to send me a pm on the forum.

Last edited: 7 Apr 2019
    h1dden likes this.
  4. easy

5. easy

Gower - accepted

Congratulations Gower, contact me on steam for the next steps.

6. easy

Olli FY [OFFICIAL] - declined

Better luck next time. If you have any questions as to why you got declined, feel free to send me a pm on the forum.

7. easy

Kr1pT1c - declined
    Mert Zeki - declined

8. easy

_BillytheKid_ - declined

9. easy

DeltaForce - accepted
    xxxᴛᴇɴᴛᴀᴄɪᴏɴ - declined
    FRZN - declined

Congratulations to DeltaForce, contact me on steam for the next steps.

10. easy

Baltazar - declined

Baltazar likes this.
  11. easy

goga2159 - accepted
    The Bear Jew - declined

Congratulations to goga2159, contact me on steam for the next steps.

h1dden, goga2159, rhodo and 1 other person like this.
  12. easy

Kr1pT1c - accepted
    BillyBob - declined

Congratulations to Kr1pT1c, contact me on steam for the next steps.

13. easy

_BillytheKid_ - declined
    Paprika - declined
    0mega - declined
    Angel DeathKing - declined

14. easy

Melissa - declined
    pressurd - declined
    TaPSCoTT - declined

15. easy

Capt. Andy - declined
    @ᴹᴲsι - declined
    original Lodo - declined

16. easy

JUNIOЯ' - accepted
    svetoi - declined
    original Lodo - declined

Congratulations to JUNIOЯ, contact me on steam for the next steps.
    Better luck next time to those who got declined. If you want to know why you got declined, feel free to send me a pm on the forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.