Steam ID STEAM_0:1:16766161
Steam Community 76561197993798051
IP address DE 84.60.6.185
Invoked on 31-03-12 04:03:32
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason inappropriate language and insulting admin
Banned by Admin the_viper
Banned from Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, 66Tick,...
Total Bans 17 (search)

Ich wurde gestern abend zu unrecht von viper permgebannd,

1. ich hab viper garnicht beleidigt
2. sehe ich meiner aussage keine schwerwigendebeleidigung

2012-03-31 04:24:53 is easy. Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, 66Tick, HLstatsX| zm_corps_v6
2012-03-31 04:24:51 your mom. Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, 66Tick, HLstatsX| zm_corps_v6

ich weis nicht was sich viper dabei gedacht hat villeicht könnte es damit zu tun das ich ihn als abuser angezeigt habe

mfg

schcikeria

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
from the chat log:

2012-03-31 03:09:10 -]GO[- Schickeria <3 fix ping du drecks nap
2012-03-31 03:40:17 -]GO[- Schickeria <3 naps
2012-03-31 03:40:16 -]GO[- Schickeria <3 naps
2012-03-31 03:40:15 -]GO[- Schickeria <3 pmoog
2012-03-31 03:37:39 -]GO[- Schickeria <3 tipine sokim
2012-03-31 03:36:48 -]GO[- Schickeria <3 bloody male
2012-03-31 03:43:53 -]GO[- Schickeria <3 ananin amina ac dikerim mbacinida gölgesinde sikerim
2012-03-31 03:42:46 -]GO[- Schickeria <3 annanin amina bak oriye ismimi yazdim
2012-03-31 03:42:46 -]GO[- Schickeria <3 hahah
2012-03-31 03:42:17 -]GO[- Schickeria <3 dölü
2012-03-31 03:42:14 -]GO[- Schickeria <3 gavur
2012-03-31 03:42:11 -]GO[- Schickeria <3 senin anana senciler soksun
2012-03-31 03:41:45 -]GO[- Schickeria <3 annana seciler soksun
2012-03-31 04:25:12 -]GO[- Schickeria <3 senin sülalen picin oglju
2012-03-31 04:24:53 -]GO[- Schickeria <3 is easy
2012-03-31 04:24:51 -]GO[- Schickeria <3 your mom
2012-03-31 04:24:47 -]GO[- Schickeria <3 esay
2012-03-31 04:24:44 -]GO[- Schickeria <3 du köter

I said sooo many times to everyone please speak english/german only and he keep on speaking turkish if I should guess what language it is. Checked the chat log and I'm going to edit the ban a little. You weren't insulting me but the guy named "-]GO[- Egoistic Hoe´z" was. But seriously when your raging on other people and keeping on speaking a non-english/non-german language, you deserved your 1 hour ban that I gave you. But when I checked the SourceBans, I saw that you have 16 previous bans! You also got warned by phanty on your 15th ban that if you get more bans, you get perm ban. People need to learn from their bans and when you have that many bans, and you keep on doing whatever you'd like, actions need to be taken.

Reason to perm ban: You got 17 bans on you. You got warned by phanty on your 15th ban that if you get more bans, you get perm.

schickeria

28 Feb 2012
Wen ich dich nicht beleidigt habe kannst du es aus sourceebans die begründung rausnehmen wo steht insulting admin und ich wurde nur 13 mal gebannd ohne das von jetzt
diese banns waren ein fehler vom admin weil auf dem server namensfaker waren und der admin versehentlich micht gebannd hat nachdem ich ihn drauf hingewiesen habe wurde ich entbannd wie man unten sieht

15-08-11 02:08:11
Schickeria Biersportz 1 d (Expired)
15-08-11 01:08:23
Schickeria <3 Biersportz 1 wk (Unbanned)
15-08-11 01:08:03
Schickeria <3 Biersportz 1 d (Unbanned)

und wo ich da auf türkisch geschrieben war kein admin auf dem server dem ich mein problem erklären konnte weil der spieler Player
WANTED_TURKO Steam ID STEAM_0:1:26995214
mich und meine familie übelst auf türkisch beleidigt hat und dauernt geteamt und geblockt hat was man auch in seinem chat verlauf sieht bzw die beleidigungen und das
ich mich mit 2 türkischen setzten gewährt habe bzw davor auch auf türksich geschrieben habe das der aufhören soll mich zu beleidigen
desweitern habe ich für mein verhalten bzw für die ältern banns meine strafe abgessenen indem ich 8 monate lang perm gebannd wurde also denke ich mal das es nicht geht das ihr wieder auf die alten banns zurück greift und wegen 2 türkischen wörtern wo ich mich gewährt habe wo kein admin auf dem server war der für gerechtigkeit sorgt und ich jetzt wieder perm gebannd werde und wen man von mir die chats logs nach beleidiungen absucht bzw extra umbeding was finden will dan will ich das auch die ganzen leute die beleidgen auch deren chats logs abgesucht werden und gebannd werden bzw würde ich jetzt ne liste reinpacken wo fast jeder spieler hurensohn geschrieben hat aber leider gehts nicht weil grade HLstatsX down ist

ich denke mal das du viper ein grund jetzt suchst mich zu bannen weil ich mich über dich beschwert habe

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
Ok I'll wait for a german admin to reply to this guy as I just can't be asked to use google translate on this much text. It always translate it wrong and stuff.
If you read this, could you answere in english please? would help a lot for us "non-german" admins like myself. Besides Dahlmo is gone untill wedensday so he can't help me out on this 1.

Oops, the warning to you was made by "marbengie" when I checked it closer again. He's a head admin at EH. You need to take warnings from people like this guy and all other admins very serious.

Last edited:

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
Also 1 thing for you to know. When you got warned by marbengie on your 15th ban, you should have realized that you can't go on like this. Yes you have loads of previous bans, where some of them got unbanned. But that don't make up for you after you got a personal warning at SourceBans.

Here is the warning that you got as a comment to your 15th ban:
marbengie 29-12-11 01:12:18
15 bans nice!
next one is perm!

ranjid*

24 Mar 2012
dude its me egoistic hoe´z... ive not insulting you dude ive only told u to do ur work, there was some teamers, blockers, doorcloser and many more and u didnt nothing, the reason u banned schickeria was, that u couldnt do anything to me, cuz i told u the truth and u didnt do nothing! ive told u many times to ban the another guy who was insulting, he just safed his self cuz u didnt u anything and did not ban the other guy! the perm ban is not allowed cuz he has only 13 bans, and he was banned 3 times what not was corectly cuz of biersports, he banned in 2 hours 3 times the wrong guy so his banlist count up! unbann him please cuz u can not ban him perm for that dude!

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
As an admin I can't see every single thing at the map. I'm just a normal player like you and if I have to ban/punish some people, I will have to see it myself first. You have no idea how many times we admins gets false accusations on other people. It's not just a few, that's for sure.

Besides as I will have to say to all the ignorant angry players out there... READ THE WARNING MADE BY OUR HEAD ADMIN "marbengie" ON HIS 15TH BAN. Sadly -]GO[- Schickeria <3's own behavour at the server was enough for a ban on bad language.

Would be nice to hear from more admins on what they have to say to this topic.

Last edited:

ranjid*

24 Mar 2012
dude stop that bullshit talking please! i were admin on that server, im a loyal player and everybody knows that, WHEN I TELL U THERE IS A RULEBREAKER SO U CAN BELIVE ME! i wouldnt tell u some wrong dude! and yea u can do anything about it! dont play just watch a few rounds, make warnings and ban ppl to warn another ppl! there are so many ways to see everything and handle it u know dude!
that perm ban is not corectly so unban him please!

btw, many admins will tell u that schickeria shouldnt be unbanned cuz they dont like him cuz he pwens em like i do dude!

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
It's a permanent ban that will stay, no need for arguing about it.
It should be obvious for you to understand it i mean, come on 17th ban? But yet you're here complaining and hoping for an unban.
It wont happen, you should be happy about all those chances you got since it should have been a permanent ban a long time ago.
All you can do now is to buy a new account to play on our servers again.
good job banning him Viper!

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
If you wonder why I couldn't do much with your complains, check out the other perm ban I did after I banned your friend there. I WAS BUSY WITH A CHEATER. That goes over all other priorities for an admin.

Sorry but I just have to start wonder on why you think he should be unbanned.

Read this and remember the words I type down here(ANY ADMIN WILL AGREE WITH ME ON IT)
1. You have a lot of previous bans and on your 15th ban, you got a comment from an head admin to stop breaking the rules or else you would get a PERM ban.
2. You break the rules yet again(please read the chat log at this thread or at the HLXStats when it comes back up)
3. You broke a rule after a personal warning and that totally justify the Perm ban.

CASE CLOSED.

F(R)IEND

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
30 Jun 2010
Ranjid... please stop trying to flame viper...
Admins are ALSO players who want to play the game. And Viper was doing his job like he was supposed to. Everybody makes sometimes mistakes and you can't blame that an admin is bad 'cause he didn't see what ppl were writing in chat that moment.
On my opinion... the ban is rightful by how viper on his last post described.
But on the unban... it would be good to hear what is the final verdict from the HA on this perm ban.

Errare humanum est.

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
I kinda wonder how someone that got this many bans get unbanned. Anyways I wonder what the HA have to say on this.

05er

15 Mar 2012
hello to unban the player, as I find types not ok, he had offended player in his language, he makes Exploits, he blocks, etc. I get because of an insult against a 3 month ban and the Turks player of the language in its German and other offended should get away without punishment? that's not fair to give the 3 months and then the justice prevails here.

http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:16766161&Submit

Sorry 3 Perma bans all unbaned???????????????

2 bans for racism, as I said I get it 3 months and nothing, it's not fair

Last edited:

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Hello, this is an indisputable ban and it's unacceptable that after 18 bans he gets unbanned.

Hence i hereby reban him and this is my decision and it will stay like that. he may feel free to buy a new css account, maybe he'll take better care.

here are some logs you can read:

especially the second one.
www.elite-hunterz.info/permaban.log
www.elite-hunterz.info/permaban2.log

also, in 2010 when we resetted all our bans, you had an history of 8 bans, nearly all of them for bad language. i remember you very well because no matter what, you were always banned.

here is the proof:
http://forum.elite-hunterz.info/showthread.php/190-Banjo-Kazooie

Last edited:

05er

15 Mar 2012
hello nikooo777,

I thank thee that thou art fair, and these players have rightly baned

I hope the translator's right ^ ^

CundA123

BANNED
1 Jan 2012
Hey guys, niko seriosly just crap on why you admins don't give him another chance? You know, one more time your server will be empty, because all players are banned, just be nice admins and give him another
chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.