Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Hey guys!
This is a good question for you here.
V5 is pretty much "dead" and we want to try our best to bring back some players to it ;)

I heard a lot of players like CBBLE and i was thinking if it would be a great deal to make it CBBLE only. perhaps with some kind of respawn system or half-round respawn for the deads.

Let me know by voting :D

PS: votes are public

With love,
Niko

Sauce_Piquante :D

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Apr 2013
Narvik, Norway
Since cbble is quite popular and the v5 is dead, i think it could be a good idea. But I think some extra features should be added, maybe as you say a middle round respawn, or add a random theme round, with 1 particular weapon only or stuff like that, to make each round different :>

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
It should be different from the other servers. Shop system, different zombie/human classes, respawn or infection timer just to mention some mechanisms.

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
All the other servers are already cbble only Kappa

Reactions: Blue™

Boubble

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
11 Jun 2013
A cbble-only server is a good idea. The most players loves cbble, and if they don't they can join one of our other servers.
Also, I think it would be awesome with a twist in certain rounds, as NoMatt3r and Sauce_Piquante mentioned.
Make it temporary and take a look at the statistics after a few weeks to see whether it got more active or not.
GREAT IDEA Niko!