Unabn me

linus64045

Donator
15 May 2011
Hello !!

I was banned because i have abuse !zstuck and i go some players one there nervous.. for 1 moth.. LOL ?!

Is this ok ?

BarraCuda

ᴙᴀiᴎᴅᴙᴑᴘᴢ

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Oct 2011
I'm not sure who banned you but next time your stuck try asking admin to help first. If !zstuck doesn't work the first time, it rarely works after 50 tries. I think this ban could be retracted though.

sjoerie

1 May 2011
if stuck doesn't work at the first time. Duck and try again if it doesn't work then try an admin.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
you got banned by chrisxp, wait for his answer

chrisxp

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
25 Sep 2010
You got the month ban for a couple of reasons;

Note; The ban was originally for 1 day, or 1 week, I cant remember, but I upgraded it due to his little SF chat..

Everytime I'm on SF I constantly get spammed by you begging for admin,
In-game you spammed the living hell out of !zstuck, see here
You were warned many, many times for the above,
Your convo on SF regarding me "admin abusing" is downright insulting,
Your insults and your really annoying attitude towards an admin who is only doing his job is sickening, (See HLstats link for insults including "chrisxp nub, fuck u bitch" etc)
You have already been banned 13 times, including my one, all for more-or-less the same reason (being annoying or blocking) see here
You previously were admin here, and got removed for abusing your rights (including being banned by Maxgs for it)

All-in-all, no, your not getting unbanned from me..

Any Head Admin or whoever feels he should be unbanned, please go ahead..

I asked a few people about you, and they all came to the same conclusion, your annoying.

Please read the rules thread here about how to submit a proper unban request.

Much Love,
chrisxp

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'354
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
chrisxp said:
You got the month ban for a couple of reasons;

Note; The ban was originally for 1 day, or 1 week, I cant remember, but I upgraded it due to his little SF chat..

Everytime I'm on SF I constantly get spammed by you begging for admin,
In-game you spammed the living hell out of !zstuck, see here
You were warned many, many times for the above,
Your convo on SF regarding me "admin abusing" is downright insulting,
Your insults and your really annoying attitude towards an admin who is only doing his job is sickening, (See HLstats link for insults including "chrisxp nub, fuck u bitch" etc)
You have already been banned 13 times, including my one, all for more-or-less the same reason (being annoying or blocking) see here
You previously were admin here, and got removed for abusing your rights (including being banned by Maxgs for it)

All-in-all, no, your not getting unbanned from me..

Any Head Admin or whoever feels he should be unbanned, please go ahead..

I asked a few people about you, and they all came to the same conclusion, your annoying.

Please read the rules thread here about how to submit a proper unban request.

Much Love,
chrisxp

this says it all.

Fair ban imho

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
Really a fair ban by Chris, i'm also so annoyed by all those "!zstuck" people that spams the chat and keeps on going even after i warned them.
I've been too nice though, the hardest punishment i've been giving them is a kick but now i seriously considering to give them a harder punishment, in this case a ban...

killerjail365

1 Jan 2012
i have an idea just make !zstuck invisible in chat like "rank" wtf is the problem with that?
i mean u know how to do it dont u?

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'354
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
No!
!zstuck is a command made for people who are stuck in eachothers! not for those who want to go "noblock like" and spam it to pass through people, so stop it already or i remove it completely from the server and you'll enjoy being stuck until an admin helps you.
am i clear?