Unban KilleR-JAiel-365

Status
Not open for further replies.

stummel

6 Mar 2012
name:KiLLeR-JAiEL-365

steam id:STEAM_0:1:47963120

reason of the ban:he has no reason given!
http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/inde...rch=STEAM_0:1:47963120&advType=steamid&Submit

why u should be unbanned: undeserved ban!

explanation: as allready discussed in this thread:http://forum.elite-hunterz.info/sho...abuses-his-rights-!!!!!Unban-KiLLeR-JAiel-365

ok we were running on 4way tunnel in the tunnel to the big room. me and maxgs were running away from 3 zombies. they were really near to us and we were panically running left and right had no coordinate at all in my opinion . now suddenly it happens that maxgs ran into me while i was shooting the zombies, he got stuck and turned to zm in same moment as i did...seconds later he wrote in chat:"wow ur done fag!" and i was kciked from game and saw that i was banned!
THIS IS OBVIOUSLY AN UNDESERVED BAN HENCE I WAS NOT BLOCKING HIM HE JUST SILLY RAN INTO ME AND I DIDNT BLOCK HIM ON PURPOSE!

please unban this undeserved ban!!!

KILLERJAIEL365

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
Added the reason alredy gues some bug...And im saying this for the last time you wont get unban from me and on your previous thread HA Phanty alredy replyied that ban stays...But you can wait fot Niko's decision.

stummel

6 Mar 2012
1st no proof every admin then can do it like you...banning one and hoping for word against word like phanty said but thats not true!
2nd phanty is NOT HA!
3rd we will see!

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
What kinda of proof do you need?are you sugesting to make demo/screens of every blocker?you are ridiculous!And 2nd "phanty is NOT HA" well he is SpA with is almost the same...

stummel

6 Mar 2012
hey ok can u please describe the situation from your point of view im excited to hear it!
this is a serious ban since i had warning next time will be permanent ban...and this is next time then so i want you to tell ur side of the story why you think i was blcoking you!!!
maybe u should play more v1 where u get blocked of the crowed everytime u want to run back...maybe u can then have fun banning all the ppl lmao!!!

but now seriously Unban me this was ur fault that u accidently ran into me...and since u make no description of your point of view u agrre with my story so why dont u want to see that it was ur fault i can actually also be mad because i got killed of your fail!

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
Wow dude you cant by serious....This is how it looks like from my point of view im running straight backwards from 3 zms first i see you running in front of me (i were reloading at that moment then you sudenly stoped and started shooting even when you ran out of bullets i couldnt move anywhere not left or right then when im getting knifed by some magic i could move again and you start shooting again but karma strikes and zm gets you too...But that's it i wont reply anymore if you get unbanned you will by rly lucky but as i said it wont by me and i wont apologize either cuz im sure about my decision!
Pease out.

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
Proof is not needed unless it's a permanent ban, and sicne this is a 1 week ban Maxgs words is enough as proof.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
so you sneaky little idiots that have nothing else to do then play css and struggle all the time while its 20°C and more outside.

1. if you want an admin to get his rights removed A DEMO IS NEEDED. Get me that demo and if it proofs enough abuses he will loose his rights.
2. Admins are humans and no machines.
3. Killer Jai3l is banned and will stay banned till this 1 week is over. You know your background and your history, you should be happy to even be able to play on our servers anyway.
4. MAXGS FOR FUCKING SAKE EDIT YOUR POSTS OR THINK TWICE BUT DONT POST 2 OR 3 TIMES AFTER ANOTHER !!!!!
5. Do what I will do now, I will go out, as I am a human. Games are good if you are bored but dont forget your real life.

Locked, AND DONT OPEN A NEW ONE else I will start to get mad.

Also I am the admin in charge of bans, I can decide too, it doesnt matter if I am inactive ingame atm.

CLOSED.. for gods sake

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'352
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
so you sneaky little idiots that have nothing else to do then play css and struggle all the time while its 20°C and more outside.

1. if you want an admin to get his rights removed A DEMO IS NEEDED. Get me that demo and if it proofs enough abuses he will loose his rights.
2. Admins are humans and no machines.
3. Killer Jai3l is banned and will stay banned till this 1 week is over. You know your background and your history, you should be happy to even be able to play on our servers anyway.
4. MAXGS FOR FUCKING SAKE EDIT YOUR POSTS OR THINK TWICE BUT DONT POST 2 OR 3 TIMES AFTER ANOTHER !!!!!
5. Do what I will do now, I will go out, as I am a human. Games are good if you are bored but dont forget your real life.

Locked, AND DONT OPEN A NEW ONE else I will start to get mad.

Also I am the admin in charge of bans, I can decide too, it doesnt matter if I am inactive ingame atm.

CLOSED.. for gods sake

i quote

Status
Not open for further replies.