Unban me, i am innocent

Ronbest

29 May 2013
Hello, i was just given a permanent ban by NOR-DW, 15 mins ago or so. Reason is because he thinks i use aimbot. I did not. I dont even understand how he could think so, i aim at zombies like everyone else does and sometimes they die. There is nothing suspicious with my aiming. I did nothing special, i had a nice kill streak that was all, and i was banned instantly without any warning, at least i did not see any.

I was just being good, that is not against the rules and its most definately not aimbot.
Or do you guys ban Koboldmaki and Justice too for being good at aiming? Guess not.

I have played on your servers for quite a while now, and i think many recognize me, and most people who specced me knows i dont aimbot, so why this one admin thinks so is beyond me, but i request unban, this was not fair.

//Ronbest

Ronbest

29 May 2013
Found your form you want me to fill in for unban.. Here it is.

Unban requests:

name: Ronbest
steam id: STEAM_0:0:1691349
reason of the ban: Aimbot.
why u should be unbanned: Because i did not use aimbot as the reason to why i was banned states.

Last edited:

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Hello!
I watched the demo when he implemented the ban and I have to say that doesn't look like aimbot, but please wait for NOR-DW and our special-head admins.

Regards
AlawY

Edit:
Here's few demos of your gameplay that I've made few weeks back. More evidence.

P.S And Niko, please enlarge the file-size upload limit in forum.

Last edited:

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xlk9udfzj5ft9he/ronbest.dem

Heres the demo. I't looked like aimbot when i was specing you. i have seen several other BAN demos that looks less like aimbot. But then again, im still learning to spot them. Any input is appreciated :)

update: its not as obvious as the !zeth! video, but it looks like he has help

Ronbest

29 May 2013
I finally learned how to launch the demo lol. I dont know if it's some kind of demo-ish lag or if you lagged while recording this but that is not really how it even looked on my screen. On your demo i am sometimes aiming like 1 cm from their heads and blood still coming. On my screen when i was playing my aim was more on their head.
The zombies walks weird too in the demo, they are taking really small steps or something, so that demo seems a bit off to how it really looked like, i dont know how the recording stuff works, but i think that looks just wrong :/

I dont really know how else to put it, i have no recording myself so all you have is that one demo and my word that i did not use any aimbot or any others cheats for that matter.
So i cant really prove anything, but i ask you to analyze the demo more, aimbots usually dont miss it's target, and i saw in the demo that on some occasions i do miss and bullets go into the wall instead.

Next thing i send my laptop to you for full scan of any cheating software and software history etc. No but really, it would really suck if this ban is not removed, this was my favourite server and it would be so sad to get that taken away because of a false accusation :(

Edit: oh lol did not see you made another reply. Does that mean you unban me or you need more time analyzing the demo?

Last edited:

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
I'm glad you are acting professionally, and not raving like a 13-year old :> I don’t know what to make of how you describe the demo-play, did you put the file in your “#:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike” folder? And press shift+F2(you can use the commands)?

Not unbanned yet, I would like more input from others

Just be patient :)

Ronbest

29 May 2013
I did add it into that folder, then i played it with "playdemo" in console. As i said i dont know much about how the demos work and usually looks like, this was the first i ever viewed. But imo it looked weird and diffrent from when i am playing :p

Well, i guess i'll just wait then, gonna go to sleep in maybe 20 mins, so i will be unable to respond to questions and such after that until tomorrow morning/after work.

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
There is no aimbot on that demo.

Ronbest

29 May 2013
Hello again, sorry for late reply, just got back from work :p

Thanks for taking time to reconcider your decision and unbanning me, i was afraid yesterday that unban request would not be taken seriously, this is such a relief :)

I just have a question tho, do i have to worry for this to happen again? :p
I would at least hope that next time someone suspects i am cheating they will first record a demo and analyze it, then deal out or not deal out a perm ban, instead of the other way around :p Since perm bans usually means forever those bans should be given extra consideration imo and not be rushed :p

Thanks.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'354
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Hello,
you shouldn't be worried about getting banned if you don't use any cheat.

Our admins keep track of many players each day, we can easily say about 3-4 unique players per day, it happens like this case that they mistakenly assume one is cheating and therefore records a demo and ban.

That's why we allow banned players to appeal and we do our best to take the unban request seriously. (doesn't happen when there is no respect from the other side, which wasn't your case)

so.... I'd say have fun on our servers and don't worry :)
just follow the rules like always

Cheers