Status
Not open for further replies.

hindenburg

21 Dec 2011
name: [FzH] Hindenburg

steam id: STEAM_0:1:39417866

reason of the ban: Bunnyhop Script?????

why u should be unbanned: cause eh is the best server and i will play on it

hey banned beceause i have bunnyhop script?? WTF?? i havent a bhop sccript!!!

i hope you will unban me

MFG

It looks like you got the ban from console that isn't a 100 percent true source, unfortunatelly i can't do anything about it so you better wait for nikoo and see what he says/does.

@Hindenburg, pls be calm, watch ur language and have patient, head-admins will look into it and post there final decission.

tbh, i dont see a reason that the console fails on detecting a bhop script. out of 500 bans like 1, max. 2 are wrong, i herebly doubt that this is the case now

please elite hunter give me a second chance please please please i will play on your server please :( :( :( :cry: :cry:

L 12/21/2011 - 13:46:50: [smac_autotrigger.smx] [Fƶн] нιи∂єивυÑg (ID: STEAM_0:1:39417866 | IP: 109.90.202.32) was banned for using auto-trigger cheat: BunnyHop

it's the only entry i got

hindenburg said:
please elite hunter give me a second chance please please please i will play on your server please :( :( :( :cry: :cry:

Sounds like you admit using a bhop script.

Phanty said:
hindenburg said:

Sounds like you admit using a bhop script.

that's what i thought too

oke... i heard often from this "bhop script" so i have test it for one round for only one round!!! so then i have delete it, join v2 and bam banned from console!

pls give me a second chance pls pls pls niko pls it was only for one round and i know that is forbidden but pls unban me

MFG

oh!

for a second i was scared SMAC failed :p

cheating is not allowed you probably joined V2 because it has no VAC but.. surprise we have better anticheat :)

ye i know but can you please unban me i will do it NEVER again i swear niko pls come on have a good heart for me :D

he knew about it and he tried .... if he just told the truth (that MAYBE ) deserves another chance.

I see you keep changing your story over and over.
If you would tell the truth all from the beginning i would have voted a yes for unbanning you, unfortunatelly you lied.
Life is tough, bye!

MisterPringles said:
he knew about it and he tried .... if he just told the truth (that MAYBE ) deserves another chance.

Not in my books ;D

Ye i know I should have told the truth from the beginning but I confess my error, and i had done something which is prohibited!

Accordingly, I think I deserve a second chance

Status
Not open for further replies.