Unban Request: Can

cano222

2 Feb 2014
Name: Can

SteamID: ҲҲ¡ ¡ÅlLStaR 34

Ban reason: Eye Test Violation

Unban reason: Hey guys I was just banned for a stupid joke I made.
I called on of the admns, I think it was Rocky or something, a pussy.
He said something about, that he is annoyed by campers who run away when zombies come and i said to him something like "dont be a pussy".
He asked me, if I meant him and I knew, that he was an admin so I said no. He asked me, who I meant and I said no one in particula. Then i said in german: "Judge, am I being forgiven"?
Right after that, I got the ban.
I know it wasn´t right to call him a pussy or anyone else. I didn´t even meant it in an insulting way. It was just as a joke. If someone said that to me, I wouldnt take that seriously because thats just fun and not even serious.
Anyway, I accept, that it wasn´t the right behaviour. I´m someone, who jokes around and has fun in the game but I never mean to insult anybody seriously. It´s true, there were also moments, where I got angry and talked serious rubbish but never to just insult anybody for my fun. I dont think that is fun.
I am also playing zm for many years with some breaks inbetween but I always came back and I really need that to chill down, to get some air after a day full of stress. I will also be more carefull about my language from now on but I would really appreciate it, if my ban got lifted. This is really the only thing I play for a long time now and I also really like it. For me, the zm server (the very first one I´m playing on), is the best zm server out there. I didn´t meant to insult the admin and I´m sorry, if he felt attacked by it. It wasn´t meant in a bad way.
I hope you guys will lift the ban because I´m a passionate zm player. I really am.
I will behave in future, promise. If you guys say, to stop even with my usual jokes and conversations, what i really don´t hope, then I will also stop that.

ҲҲ¡ ¡ÅlLStaR 34

my name on SourceBans is: all$taR

Steam ID STEAM_0:0:35356323

Last edited by a moderator:

cano222

2 Feb 2014
What? I swear to god i haver never in my life hacked???? This must be a bug admin

This can´t be true. If there is a way, tell me and I will show you, that I have not hacked. Omg that cant be I swear. I dont even know how to cheat

Admin this would be really unfair, if I would get a permanent ban for something i haven´t done. I really dont know in which way I should have hacked. This is not true I swear it and I would never even cheat because that´s just not real anymore. Look at my stats and tell me if that looks like a hacker. I have never even once hacked in CSS and I have it like since 2008 or something.

Someone look into the way I play or I dont know but this cant be correct. I can´t belive this right now...

Someone must have tricked me I dont know but this is not true. This sounds stupid now but it would be like sending someone to prison for lifetime, for something he hasn´t done. There must be a way to see, that I have not hacked.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
You can edit your posts so the thread wont get spammed.

If there was a mistake HA's will look into it, so be patient please.

Twice

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
16 Mar 2012
Reactions: cano222

cano222

2 Feb 2014
I dont know how to edit admin. I wont spam again but please hurry up with looking into it. Damn how is this even possible. Headadmin please hurry and realease me. Something is terribly wrong.

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
Oh..... Next time get the correct steam id please.

cano222

2 Feb 2014
Oh okay Twice. Omg I was in a shock. I have never hacked wtf. Thanks Twice. I will watch my language but was that really a reason to ban?? Anyway I wont do it again :)
Thank you

I will Maxgs. Didn´t knew that.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com

rocky

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
7 Apr 2010
Hallo,

Du hast die falsche steam_id angegeben und namen. Du wurdest nur für eine Stunde gebannt.
Wir können es nicht mehr akzeptieren das so an benehmen gegenüber admins toleriert wird. Nichts persönliches gegen dich, deswegen nur eine Stunde. Kannst schon wieder spielen

lg. rocky

cano222

2 Feb 2014
Danke Rocky aber das war echt nicht böse gemeint.

That was also very fast with all the admins here. Thanks ya´ll.

Last edited: