Unban Request: Crimson Cutthroats

Crimson

19 May 2015
Name: Crimson Cutthroats

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84989990

Ban reason: [SourceBans] Ban Evasion - IP Ban.

Unban reason: Why am i banned, perm - ip ban ???
I play every day in your servers and suddenly i get an perm ip ban from the console system ???
:S wtf

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
Hey Crimson,
you got banned automatically from our system, we have changed our system since 1-2 days to a new version and thats the reason why you got that bun now and not before.

The reason why you got banned is: you got detected as one who used aimbot cheat previously. You got banned by our smac system already before.
IP-Ban means your ban got called up because you have the same 1:1 IP-adress like the one who got banned before, so I think it was you who cheated on our servers before.
Now the new system detects ip's and ban them instantly by checking the database and previous bans.

This has nothing to do with family sharing or anything other , just with the matter that your ip is listed on another ban from our database.

I got 2 complaints about IP-Ban today from different players, the main issue is, we don't know how to argue with things like this as I said that this is a new system.
No one of the head-admins or special admins said what we should do with such bans. Please give us a bit more time to discuss this under the team and let us came back to you if we have decided what we can do on such bans as im sure we will get more unban-requests soon because of the same 1:1 reason :O...
So we have to find a solution first, give us a short time to do it so.

P.S: If im wrong correct me guys, (ha / spa)..

Sincerely,
Flashy.

Krypto

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 Jun 2013
UK
Hello,

Our system (SourceBans) was updated last night, causing this ban. You've been banned simply because you have cheated on another account that is associated with your IP-Address and/or Steam family sharing account. I'm not in the place to say whether this ban will stay however, so, please wait until one of our Head Admins or Special Admins replies here.

Regards,

-Krypto.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Its no crime to have multiple accounts right?

Anyway, its solved
Thanks Niko

you can indeed have as many multiple accounts as you wish.
We only restrict familysharing accounts when one of the "family" id is banned

Reactions: KURD and Sheyla