Unban request - Kunta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunta

13 May 2012
name: Kunta, also known as kunta kinte
steam id:
reason of the ban: Racism, LMAO...
why u should be unbanned: Firsly, I wasnt being racistic, and im sorry if headhunterz interpretet it that way. There was no racism intended. I clearly see were he stand in the politics. Anyways,

Kunta: 2012-05-14 01:37:45 Someone kick the muslim.
Kunta: 2012-05-14 01:37:46 Lagger.

Where I come from, and were I was raised, the word "Muslim" isnt bad, and you can say it without meaning any harm. The guys name was{ﻥﮃﻋ * ﺵﺣﻭ} which is impossible for me to type as I dont have an arabic keyboard. If I would have said, "Kick the arab, lagger" I would have been banned aswell. So Headhunterz, you suggested me to copy his name in the console... Why would I go through that trouble when I can simply say "Kick the muslim, lagger". Would you have banned me if I said; Kick the Swede, lagger? Kick the Christian, lagger..Im sure you wouldnt... Its sad how the discussion of Islam affect some people.

Im an atheist, but I respect peoples beliefs and once again, no racism was intended. I would be glad to hear your different opinions.

I just checked the chatlog after I got banned btw, and I can with confidence say that nearly everyone had my back as they agreed on the point that muslim isnt a bad word and I wasnt being racistic. What do you think?

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'207
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Well i was there and watched the hole thing, and im 100% sure that Kunta didn't mean any harm, Im also from Sweden and i know that it's not any racist word there, ive got friends that are muslim's that wouldn't be offended by that word.

But ill leave this to you guys

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
Well i was there and watched the hole thing, and im 100% sure that Kunta didn't mean any harm, Im also from Sweden and i know that it's not any racist word there, ive got friends that are muslim's that wouldn't be offended by that word.

But ill leave this to you guys

So basically you just changed from being a muslim to not being in muslim in just a few minutes?

"2012-05-14 01:44:06 im muslim i dont get offended."

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
As i already said to you in steam i find this racist...
Since for me this is like saying kick the ni**er. Yes i agree with you that the word muslim isnt offensive as long as its used in the right context!
The guys name was{ﻥﮃﻋ * ﺵﺣﻭ} which is impossible for me to type as I dont have an arabic keyboard. If I would have said, "Kick the arab, lagger" I would have been banned aswell. So Headhunterz, you suggested me to copy his name in the console... Why would I go through that trouble when I can simply say "Kick the muslim, lagger". Would you have banned me if I said; Kick the Swede, lagger? Kick the Christian, lagger..Im sure you wouldnt...
1. Yes you would have been banned if you said kick the arab lagger, thats racism
2. I dont see how its a big trouple to quickly press the console key and then copy and paste his name... and no you cant say that since its racism! What you could have done instead was to say
kick the player/guy with the arabic name.
That would have been fine!
3. Yes i would have kicked/banned you if you said kick the christian, or the swede since that is also not appropriate!

You said to me on steam that you didnt mean it to be racism but i also checked your ban history and you have a previous ban also for racism! Thus the ban stays for me!

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
I'm not gonna take anyones part in this case but after looking in to your chat history you've said some racist stuff actually.

For example:
"2012-05-12 19:04:02 That nigga had to much hp."
"2012-05-11 10:55:04 and jtr that nigga."

Kunta

13 May 2012
I'm not gonna take anyones part in this case but after looking in to your chat history you've said some racist stuff actually.

For example:
"2012-05-12 19:04:02 That nigga had to much hp."

Its not racistic for a ***** to call someone else a *****, sure it can be, but not in this case. And the fact that the first thing you think of when you see the word nigga is racism is a bummer. The word can be interpreted in so many different ways.

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
Its not racistic for a ***** to call someone else a *****. And the fact that the first thing you think of when you see the word nigga is racism is a bummer. The word can be interpreted in so many different ways.

Everything can be taken in different ways but that kind of word shouldn't be on our servers!
The reason is simple, other players might take it offensive.

Kunta

13 May 2012
2012-04-16 00:42:30 Geo: i said i had you nigga
2012-04-16 00:35:39 Geo: i had u nigga

I rest my case.

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
Its not racistic for a ***** to call someone else a *****.
No its not but even in a game we dont use that kind of language since we like to keep our servers as clean as possible, but it is offensive for a white person to call a coloured person the n word!! And the n word overall is offensive, since in the game i know exactly in what context its meant!!

And i just wanted to let you know that the ban is a week not a day since you have 5 previous bans!

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
2012-04-16 00:42:30 Geo: i said i had you nigga
2012-04-16 00:35:39 Geo: i had u nigga

I rest my case.

That thing is already sorted out with Niko and got nothing to do with this case. :)

Kunta

13 May 2012
No its not but even in a game we dont use that kind of language since we like to keep our servers as clean as possible, but it is offensive for a white person to call a coloured person the n word!! And the n word overall is offensive, since in the game i know exactly in what context its meant!!

And i just wanted to let you know that the ban is a week not a day since you have 5 previous bans!

I dont care about the ban itself, its the principle. And this ban might be a problem for me as I applied to EH. I think this is extremely ridiculous and being banned for racism is in the higher grade. You should think twice before you hand those out.

Kunta

13 May 2012
But headhunterz, tell me one thing.. You cant possibly be serious when you say that its inappropriate to say "kick the Swede/muslim/christian/american, hes lagging".
Sure, in many cases there are better words but there werent in this one.

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
I think your other bans will be a problem anyway for you to get into the EH clan and your chatlog... however concerning this issue all i will now say is that ban STAYS for me! Wait and see what the HA's or the SPA's have to say!

Cheers

Headhunterz

Edit: I wouldnt do anything about Swede or American but the other two yes since thats inappropriate!

Kunta

13 May 2012
I see you just increased my ban to a week because it was my 6th ban? So 5 bans is 1 day and 6 bans a week? My 5th ban was a joke if you cant see the reason so unless the 5th ban should be a week you need to decrease the bantime to a day.

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
its not only the amount of bans that count, its what kind of bans you have that also counts!

Kunta

13 May 2012
Whatever..

Whats your problem dude? You know you´re wrong and just admit it, I hope the headadmins will look past that you are an admin (loyal or not, I dont know) and judge this in the right way. The fact that you instantly went through my chatlog to find more dirt proves my point.

stummel

6 Mar 2012
i wanna say a thing to headhunterz: yes dude good that we got rid of avo because of you, youve done good job! BUT calling someone muslim or arab because he in fact is a muslim or an arab is not offending...its another rhing calling someone a "fu*** up nig**" but arab and muslim describe were the people come from or what religion they have....many would be proud of being called muslim because they love their religion or their homecountries/region(for arab word)

i think there are 3 words noone is allowed to call another:"nazi,nigger and jew"!!!
well last one is also half and half someone who is proud to be jew doesnt feel offended by calling him so,,of course not combined with a word like fucking or so nah thats not good but well as now i have wasted some minutes before going to work its enough said just one thing:have a nice day and beware of zombies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.