Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
racism is the worst thing, especially for me, who is a social activist against racism. nigga is offensive, in any way you say it, ofc there are some options where its allowed but i do not think you used it in a friendly way.

the ban stays, and since you had 2 bans already for inappropriate language and 1 of it was because of racism your ban will be extended to 2 weeks.

i never want to hear these things again, case closed and locked.

http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:17097271&Submit

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
racism is the worst thing, especially for me, who is a social activist against racism. nigga is offensive, in any way you say it, ofc there are some options where its allowed but i do not think you used it in a friendly way.

the ban stays, and since you had 2 bans already for inappropriate language and 1 of it was because of racism your ban will be extended to 2 weeks.

i never want to hear these things again, case closed and locked.

http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:17097271&Submit

i think this is wrong, i am on it already anyway

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
First of all,
I HATE when i have to check things and the unban request is not made like we want.

there is no steam ID so i need to search it myself which is already a loss of time.

appart this fact,
the ban that had no sense was removed,
the others look legit, if they aren't i wonder why they don't contain any private messages (only admins can see them on sb) hence i count them as valid.

your language is indeed not good, even before the rank reset, i still have the logs!

anyway seeing this ban from both points of view i think the offence was minimal in this case, i still think it's inappropriate to say such sentence but it wasn't meant to be insultive and the particular player didn't feel offended nor bothered by the words. because of those two factors i think a 1day ban is more than enough.

Anyway you MUST change your way you act on servers, you need to use a clean language, respectful tho towards everyone.

I shall now lock this thread for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.