Unban request - Kunta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
The ban is a week because of this being the 6th ban, the first 3 bans are from me and I would remove them if I could since they were harsh and should have been a warning instead. Whilst disregarding my bans he has 3 bans which imo doesn't warrant a week, I think it should be reduced because of this.
Also the 5th ban's reason is "study bro<3" which I'm sure is a joke.

2012-04-16 00:42:30 Geo: i said i had you nigga
2012-04-16 00:35:39 Geo: i had u nigga

I rest my case.

Also if this is correct, what does it show about the admins? it's ok for them to break the rules and not get punished but everyone else can't? I believe we've been over this with swearing in a similar thread..

Last edited:

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
The ban is a week because of this being the 6th ban, the first 3 bans are from me and I would remove them if I could since they were harsh and should have been a warning instead. Whilst disregarding my bans he has 3 bans which imo doesn't warrant a week, I think it should be reduced because of this.

Also if this is correct, what does it show about the admins? it's ok for them to break the rules and not get punished but everyone else can't? I believe we've been over this with swearing in a similar thread..

2012-04-16 00:42:30 Geo: i said i had you nigga = I explained myself directly after i said it to the other guys who might have taken it offensive.
2012-04-16 00:35:39 Geo: i had u nigga = Yeah my bad really.

If he actually could read the whole chatlog on that page instead of ONLY looking for bad words he would have understanded, and this thread isn't about me just make a new one on me deanburger and i explain for you.

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover

In my eyes he has 4 previous bans since i know the one ban is a joke, however that would make it his 5th ban and 2 of the bans are similiar! 1 ban for racism and 1 ban for language thus the 1 week ban.

2012-04-16 00:42:30 Geo: i said i had you nigga
2012-04-16 00:35:39 Geo: i had u nigga

I rest my case.

This insident was already cleared by Niko and Geo since Niko was actually on the server when this happend and Geo got a very serious warning!!

Kuntas chatlog could also get banned for Innapropriate Language!
Sorry but the ban stays for a week in my view.

Headhunterz

TheAlmighty

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
16 Apr 2012
I found this extremely funny how he got banned for just saying Muslim* there was no proof of him saying Muslim in anyway as an insult or being racist, There are lots of more people that are really racist and going over the top with they language and yet they dont get that long banns sometime, Its same thing as some 1 called me Irish or whatever i should be offended and should report him straight away right?

Anyway as he has 3previous banns he should get few hours banns like the rest of people with that amount of people

Kunta

13 May 2012
2012-04-16 00:42:30 Geo: i said i had you nigga = I explained myself directly after i said it to the other guys who might have taken it offensive.
2012-04-16 00:35:39 Geo: i had u nigga = Yeah my bad really.

If he actually could read the whole chatlog on that page instead of ONLY looking for bad words he would have understanded, and this thread isn't about me just make a new one on me deanburger and i explain for you.

Same goes for you Geo, the example you pulled:
"2012-05-12 19:04:02 That nigga had to much hp."
"2012-05-11 10:55:04 and jtr that nigga."

You werent there, you dont know the whole story. We were foolin´ around, no hard feelings whatsoever.
In addition, if you can just say "yeah my bad" and get away with it, why can't I?

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
I found this extremely funny how he got banned for just saying Muslim* there was no proof of him saying Muslim in anyway as an insult or being racist, There are lots of more people that are really racist and going over the top with they language and yet they dont get that long banns sometime, Its same thing as some 1 called me Irish or whatever i should be offended and should report him straight away right?

Anyway as he has 3previous banns he should get few hours banns like the rest of people with that amount of people

You have no business what so ever writing in this thread....

TheAlmighty

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
16 Apr 2012
Thats the best you can say :) sad when admin actually fails like that saying that this is racism when in fact every 1 knows its not, Provide proof of anywhere small statement that calling some 1 Muslim is counted as a racism

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
The ban is a week because of this being the 6th ban, the first 3 bans are from me and I would remove them if I could since they were harsh and should have been a warning instead.

I'll quote myself since no one seems to read it.

Ignore my 3 bans or if a HA/SA could remove them that would be appreciated, not counting Anorm's ban as well this adds up to 2 bans. 2 bans isn't a week.

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
Same goes for you Geo, the example you pulled:
"2012-05-12 19:04:02 That nigga had to much hp."
"2012-05-11 10:55:04 and jtr that nigga."

You werent there, you dont know the whole story. We were foolin´ around, no hard feelings whatsoever.
In addition, if you can just say "yeah my bad" and get away with it, why can't I?

Clearly i've said the word once while on your chatlog bad words comes up every now and then if you look it through.
What i mean is that yes i've made ONE mistake while you got a few more.

Kunta

13 May 2012
Clearly i've said the word once while on your chatlog bad words comes up every now and then if you look it through.
What i mean is that yes i've made ONE mistake while you got a few more.

6 times, and its always a way for me to greet someone. I havnt said it in a racistic way. Sure that doesnt make it okay on your servers, but it cant possibly be compared with racism.

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011

Ignore my 3 bans or if a HA/SA could remove them that would be appreciated, not counting Anorm's ban as well this adds up to 2 bans. 2 bans isn't a week.

So basically you're reporting your 3 bans as a mistake after 2-3 months? And i see you got one ban for racism on kunta, that isn't really a warning it's a direct ban.

6 times, and its always a way for me to greet someone. I havnt said it in a racistic way. Sure that doesnt make it okay on your servers, but it cant possibly be compared with racism.

If you wouldn't be banned for racism you will most likely be banned for inappropriate language.

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover

If a HA or SPA deletes your 3 bans then yes i will reduce the ban however ive got enough proof to ban Kunta for innapropriate language! But i agree with Geo only after 2-3 months you say that your bans werent correct.... and the one ban is for racism which isnt a warning!

Last edited:

Kunta

13 May 2012
To be quite frank with you Dahlmo, you banned me 2 seconds after I said it, I doubt you had time to completely understand what I actually said, and dont you think I deserved a warning? You cant say that my previous bans took that chance away, because you didnt know about them until after the ban.

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
i wanna say a thing to headhunterz: yes dude good that we got rid of avo because of you, youve done good job! BUT calling someone muslim or arab because he in fact is a muslim or an arab is not offending...its another rhing calling someone a "fu*** up nig**" but arab and muslim describe were the people come from or what religion they have....many would be proud of being called muslim because they love their religion or their homecountries/region(for arab word)

i think there are 3 words noone is allowed to call another:"nazi,nigger and jew"!!!
well last one is also half and half someone who is proud to be jew doesnt feel offended by calling him so,,of course not combined with a word like fucking or so nah thats not good but well as now i have wasted some minutes before going to work its enough said just one thing:have a nice day and beware of zombies!!!
First of all you are not allowed to post here and second avo plays again on our servers and behaves better then you...Anyway keep away from threads that do not concern you!

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
Ofcourse i knew your previous bans, since your rank 1 i checked your bans before :p (yeah stalker i know :p) And yes normally i would give people a warning but when it comes to racism i dont give out any warnings, i ban straight away! Since i dont want a racist war to start on the server... As i said before i see this as racism and i explained to you already why! Just wait for the SPA or HA to see what they have to say! In the meanwhile you should consider your general language on the servers!!

2012-05-05 00:39:43 What a fucking noob.
2012-05-02 11:08:25 you fucking cunt.
2012-04-29 01:51:51 omfg fucking blockers.
2012-04-23 12:00:40 fucking bug.
2012-04-19 12:41:06 fucking noobs.
2012-04-18 23:54:06 alphadog fix your fucking lag.
2012-05-12 21:10:29 you dumb fuck.
2012-05-11 00:13:51 Fuck you.
2012-04-18 23:17:56 (Team) enos fuck off.
2012-05-01 14:46:38 This is my second map you cunt.
2012-05-13 17:34:58 bitch.
2012-05-13 21:51:57 derphouse idiot.
2012-05-13 17:40:21 dont crouch you idiot.
2012-05-12 21:21:19 Haha risen you are an idiot.
2012-05-07 18:17:24 Fix your rates idiot.
2012-05-06 21:56:29 Fenrir what was that? idiot.
2012-05-05 03:02:35 omfg idiot.
2012-05-03 16:21:32 I have played 24 minutes today you idiot.
2012-04-20 19:36:19 Zombieturkey idiot.
2012-04-17 15:03:18 disco you idiot.
2012-05-13 21:36:39 FU!.
2012-05-10 08:42:56 You´re just a noob with bad rates.
2012-05-05 04:27:58 Fix your rates noob.

Kunta

13 May 2012
That´s like one sentence in some chat tab here and there, and we all have bad days, but I was stupid enough to swear, indeed. But you cant say that my general language is bad as the majority of my chatlog is sarcastic.
Once again, you werent there, these are guys who threw nades on my cade, getting me killed. Sure that doesnt make it okay but thats my reason.

The fact that you go through my entire chatlog, (156)pages to find some dirt..... And btw, that has nothing to do with my unban request. You should also try to stick to the topic.

Last edited:

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
So basically you're reporting your 3 bans as a mistake after 2-3 months? And i see you got one ban for racism on kunta, that isn't really a warning it's a direct ban.

Not a mistake no, just harsh, now it's come to a big consequence because of my bans. I don't like to see someone punished unfairly and this is what I'm seeing here due to my actions, warnings would have sufficed. The ban with racism was for "Sup nigga" or something similar, that's not used in a harmful manner and more of a friendly one, (even though the word is bad) that's why I feel it was harsh. If people was banned for every little thing there would be an uncountable number of bans, that's why I've become more lenient/fair and see these as a previous mistake.

If a HA or SPA deletes your 3 bans then yes i will reduce the ban however ive got enough proof to ban Kunta for innapropriate language! But i agree with Geo only after 2-3 months you say that your bans werent correct.... and the one ban is for racism which isnt a warning!

Same as above, not incorrect, just harsh.

Last edited:

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
To my opinion Dhalmo just sticked to the instruction considering that kunta had 2 previous bans for language (1 for racism) he did the right thing...
To Kunta admins are allowed to go thru the chatlogs of players to see who they dealing with and if their language is really bad they can add a ban..

Last edited:

Kunta

13 May 2012
Enough said, this is leading nowhere. Let´s wait for the Headadmins/SPA's.

Regards
Kunta

Status
Not open for further replies.